• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where Should I go?!?!?!?

Wow...thanks for all the suggestions...I'm going to see Eat, Pray, Love so I'm sure Bali will be on the list of possiblities too...

I have a friend in France, and although I've been there before I'd love to visit her...

Well...I've got a bunch going on at home and then I'll really get to planning...probably set off right after the New Year (gotta save up, ya know!)

Um...Scotland? The capital city has a castle on top a cliff right in the middle of it for fucks sake. And they fire a cannon from it every day.

Um...Scotland? The capital city has a castle on top a cliff right in the middle of it for fucks sake. And they fire a cannon from it every day.

I fricking love Scotland!!!!!!!! Went on a month long tour of the UK a while back...loved it...I'm Irish so as much as the Emerald Isle felt like home, England was interesting, Wales was neat...but Scotland definitely stole my heart...

I remember going in some underground city too...it was so amazing!

Oh, and lots of sheep too...:dancingsheep:

I'm retiring from modeling and am taking a year to travel and see the world!

Where should I go and what should I do? Europe is definitely on the agenda!!!

XOXO
~Gemini
Well, if you like nightlife, at least in my time nothing could beat NewYork, at least for me. For History well it all would depend on your budget and on if you go alone of in group of somebody. Europe would pack lot of history and historical places in a relatively small place, and more or less with the same rules as the USA. Make the tour of the old Imperial Capitals, Rome, Viena, Paris, London, Berlin. Madrid. If you are crazy about art: Firenze and Praga.
If you want to see a unique form of art visit Knossos in Crete.
If you only are going to have a taste of Asia, go to Japan. If you want more visit the Taj Mahal in India.
If you want a taste of what was traveling in the XIX century take the Orient Express, if it still running.
Do not go to places with troubles, political troubles. Is not worth the risk.
Take and international license driver to rent cars.
If you pay with credit card, never handle it to pay behind the bar, always in front of you.
If you like big animals, Southafrica. If you like rainforest, or the biggest party in the planet Brazil in Carnival.
If you have a lover going with you: Venice!.
Take most advantage of the web, which was not available in my time of adventures. Of Facebook and Twitter, to keep your contacts close to you.

And well look in the web what you fancy more, the more you plan the cheapest it would be, use the web to make email contact with the consulates and embassy of your country. Before you go.

And one more thing, if you are from the USA, go to see one of the American War Cemeteries, of WWII in Europe. Without becoming a moron, you will feel a fine sense of pride and sadness for you country.

If you want your grandgrandchildren to been able to listen your stories, carry a digital recorder, and record your impressions. By experience to listen to them 15 or 20 years later, is quite an experience. Like in my case the fall of the Berlin Wall. (however, you can do it digital not with cassettes, big advantage!)

And enjoy it a lot!

THIS! Just got back from my vacation in Edinburgh.. def worth a visit. A ghost tour in the vaults is fun (just for the heck of it), and a daytrip to the highlands.. priceless!

or you could just do the route im doing in march (but probably backwards for you)

him gwan a likkle sumting like dis.

india-china-hongkong-japan (possibly)-cambodia-laos-vietnam-thailand-malaysia- singapore-indonesia-oz (for at least 6 months)- new zealand (for at least 2) and finally u.s.a (for probably 2 months aswell)

what you reckon? is that a route or is that a route?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back