• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where to find IWantFeet.Com stuff??

Py Ell

Hi everyone!

I was always quite a fan of IWantFeet.com stuff, particularly videos with Taylor (wow she was hot!). I can't find their stuff anywhere now, though; the website no longer works and I can't find anything on Clips4Sale. Anybody know where we can get this?

At this point, most of that content is likely gone forever. I know IWantFeet was linked with TickleCentral, and it went when TickleCentral went. Maybe some clips are floating around online somewhere, but the vast majority will likely never be seen again. That sadly happens when a store closes down.

I hadn't heard that the creator passed away, but considering that the stores stat unattended for so long before it was closed down, it seems very plausible. I remember about a decade ago, one of the producers on here hinted that they heard that this producer wasn't exactly a good dude. They didn't go into any details.

Thanks for the image. Taylor Raz is a veteran in this industry, and I don't see her lying about something this. I also noticed FTKL in the replies, seconding the claim. So I assume he heard from models about what this producer was doing. And if I remember correctly, it was Tommy form TickleAbuse who put it out there on here that this producer wasn't a good dude.

Having seen a lot of his videos where he himself was in them, he got way too up close/personal with the girls. Like bedspread stuff is usually my favorite kind of tickling, but the guy was so up in the clips that the vid was almost ruined. Plus he never shut up. I don't mind vocal lers, but the dude talked waaaaaaaay too much.

I can confirm - BBGuy you probably saw my post. Since Taylor has brought it up as a model that has at least trusted second hand knowledge from a models side of things, I feel like I can confirm.
Years ago I bought a few customs from a model (not Taylor, and anyone reading this do not ask because I will not divulge out of respect for the model). We ended up having a pretty good (yet professional) repore though this. At one point I mentioned I had initially seen her on tickle central, she sent me a frowny face and suggested I not purchase /support him. When I asked why, she said that he SAed models against their will post-scene while they were still tied up. Apparently this was not a one time thing but it is hard to prove in court and puts the model in the public eye, so very oftentimes it's not reported.

This was before he had passed (he died of a heart attack a few years ago), and obviously the model didn't want it made public. So when TC was brought up a couple of times I made mention that the guy was not a good dude, but had to leave it vague, not only out of respect for the model, but to avoid any semblance of libel accusations.

So while his content was good at the time, knowing that any one of those clips could have ended with inappropriate behavior, I got rid of anything of his in my collection.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, and further confirmation that this guy was a creep that the industry is better off without.

I hate hearing that girls who worked with him went through this, and that they didn't want to come forward about what was happening to them. But I do get why their reluctance. The reasons you gave, and because there is still a stigma around sex workers. When something like this happens, it's at times not taken as seriously because the profession of sex work is looked down upon.

Whenever I do business with someone regarding customs, I always try to make it clear that I appreciate them and the work they put in. And if I know the email of the model/models who appeared in a custom I requested, I'll shoot them an email voicing my appreciation. My belief is that you never know what someone's going through, and sometimes a nice message like that can make their day.

What I'm about to bring up isn't about sexual assault, but it is an example of how many people at the end of the day just see sex workers as objects. Tomiko is well known within the industry. Last week, she tweeted about someone sending her an awful email because she for was pausing on requests for a short period since she had to leave the country to attend a funeral for a family member. Tomiko is someone I've ordered numerous customs from. She's not only a complete professional, she's also one of the sweetest people you'll ever talk to. For privacy reasons, I don't leave replies under tweets from models. So I emailed Tomiko offering my condolences. She said that the message was from someone who she's only been kind/friendly towards. Dude turned into a complete jerk because he had to wait a little while to get a request in.

I'll never understand that mentality that people have.

Yes, you're paying for a product. But you're paying for a product that often times has specific requests that need time to prepare for, logistics (especially with our fetish because you almost always need two people), etc etc. these things take time. And when an emergency happens, that emergency takes priority. I'm sure that it being a sexual release contributes to people being more rude and instinctual because they're often trying to get their rocks off, but that doesn't excuse it. Maybe don't ask the status when youre in that state.

I dunno man, people are just assholes. Kudos to you and everyone who treat models like humans, because there are so fewer of us and so many assholes out there that treat them like objects.

Some are just assholes like you said. Sadly.

Back in 2015, I ordered a custom from HeroineUniverse. The model I requested was Kobe Lee, who was set to visit soon. This was my very first custom order ever, and I was super excited for it. Kobe's always been a favorite of mine. The shoot day arrived, and they had a number of customs to film that day. During one of the breaks in-between filming, Kobe received a message about a sudden death in her family. The producer could tell that this hit her pretty hard, and the decision to push back the reaming customs to a later date was made. Was I a little disappointed? Of course. Again, this was my very first custom order ever. So I was pretty excited about it. But I knew the right decision was made, and I told the producer that he 100% made the right call. And with the shoot being pushed back, I was able to place another order. So I got two Kobe customs.

Kobe reached out to me about a week out from the rescheduled date, and she said she was looking forward to my customs. I thanked her for reaching out, and told her that I completely understood why they had to reschedule. It was after all this that I decided to always make sure to show great appreciation to those in the industry that I do business with.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back