• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where to get equipment ?

JohnCharTickle

My wife and I are looking for a place or places where we can purchase equipment, like, stocks, feathers, restraints etc. Maybe someone has some they made that they would be willing to sell or even send me some plans on how to build my own. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Feathers? Try a craft store (I'm not being a jerk, here) those aren't going to come from a specialty retailer.

As far as the rest goes....i could probably dig up 1000 resources for you if I had time, but I doubt that's what you want. What is the single most important piece of equipment that you would like to own?

If you are handy, this might be a great place for you to start.

http://www.saroftreve.com/workshop/projects.shtml

There may be local shops

My local newspaper often carries ads for "love boutique" shops that sell cuffs and other restraint products. Check your daily paper; such advertisements will be in the sports section or classified ads.

If you get a weekly shopper newspaper, the kind you find in your driveway once a week, such store advertise in those, too.

Your phone book "yellow pages" may carry listings under ADULT or other such headings.

To be honest, dollar stores carry a ton of potential tickling tools. You just have to go in there and use your imagination and test the stuff on your palms or wrists to see if you think it'll be tickly enough.

As far as stocks go, I'd search for a guide on how to build a basic, inexpensive set then, get the materials from Home Depot or Lowe's Home and Garden or whatever hardware store is most reasonable on materials.

Last edited:
fygar

Aesthetically, there is no more appealing restraints for tickling than traditional stocks, where the victim sits with wrists and ankles locked in.

However, at least for feet tickling, tying your subject to a chair and tipping him or her back to floor gives you soles-up feet tied to the front chair legs. Not a bad substitute for the genuine stocks.

I've got some old feathers I used to masturbate with in the past. They probably need to be washed now in order to get them seperated and all fluffy, but your more than welcome (memories of good times) :happyhop:

Thank you all very much for the replys and advise. It is all greatly appreciated. We are going to check out all of the sites and try the diffrent things you all put in here. We just got a new digital camera as well as a picture phone so we will make sure to take many pics and post them in TMF for all to see. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

My wife and I are looking for a place or places where we can purchase equipment, like, stocks, feathers, restraints etc. Maybe someone has some they made that they would be willing to sell or even send me some plans on how to build my own. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Hi JohnCharTickle, feel free to have a browse of the site and let me know if you have any questions. I don't get chance to visit the TMF as regular as I used to but if you send an email to [email protected] we will reply within 24 hours. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back