• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which female tickler offers the best package of teasing/taunting + tickle technique?

mancunian

Hey All,

Who do you think is best in both taunting/teasing as well as the tickling technique? Please name a few. I watched a video with Rene of Czech Tickling as a tickler yesterday and was impressed by her performance, now I want to discover more - :angel:

Would be great if you post in this thread, sorry for not having a better English, I am from good old Europe.

Cheers

I have to admit I am not her biggest fan, I am more into - I don't know how to say - light tickling and fast/flying fingers. I little bit like Priscilla James back then. Furthermore, I like the next door type of ticklers. Suggestions?

Both Taylor Raz and Amo are great for that. Okder Charlee Chase vids also seemed to have more teasing than more recent ones, but are still excellent. Gia from tickling paradise did a lot of taunting in later vids (see the babysitter, for example)

Last edited:
Princess C from Click chix and Catherine fox are up there. Also Kelli Lynn sage. I agree on Tay raz too!

Kelli Lynn clearly enjoys her work, as does old school Priscilla.
Tay Raz seems to be into it.
Jane and Gina Divine from Czech also seems to have a streak of sadism.

Although they don't appear to be producing videos anymore, Tickle Central's girls, most notable Chloe, were awesome at teasing and taunting! I'd definitely recommend them :)

First I would like to say I think this is a very good question. I have 3 female foot ticklers that come to mind Taylor Raz, Kellie Lynn Sage and Charlee. All 3 are AWESOME!

Thank you,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back