• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which instrument to tickle with?

Which instrument to tickle with?

• Fingertips?

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • Toothbrush?

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Feathers?

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • Scrubbing Brush?

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Other? (please reply with what.)

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters

nitez_forever

TMF Poster
Which of the above is your favourite method of tickling women's feet? Which do you feel provides the best results? And why do you personally prefer that instrument? comments would be great.

my personal favourite would have to be my fingers, because i feel there is nothing better than feeling the skin of a woman's soft soles brush against your fingertips and causing them to laugh out loud :cool2: please share your methods with the rest of us.

Silk Scarf for feet

I'm an die-hard upperbody person, but when I tickle a lady's foot i find that silk is verrrry effective.

twist the scarf as though it were going to be snapped like a towel, and you can drift the tip up and down the soles

grab opposite corners and roll it, and you have a torturous tool for between the toes, and it doesn't bite like string would.

and of course, you could just leave it flat and slide the silk over the tips of the toes and the tops of the foot.

Now, remembering I'm an upperbody man, just imagine the havoc that can be done to a naked upper torso with the same tool.

Just a thought... ;)

A

tactile feel

The feeling I get when my fingers feel the soft squirming skin under them while hearing the giggles is just awesome. There is nothing like touch to excite me.

Feathers are my favourite but i would be happy to tickle a sexy girls feet with any ad all of the above

they are all good, but i voted electric toothbrush. just under the toes it works great. peace...........BLUE_THUNDER

other

i voted for other: tongue, sonicare toothbrush, and fingernails i have heard all really work wonders.

unfortunately, there a lot of people who really aren't very feather ticklish, and something that's more intense like nails or a sonicare drive people insane.

I voted for feathers! I love using them underneath the toes or having them used on me!

My three personal favorites: The Tounge, an Electric Toothbrush, or a Vibrating Electric Massager.

Mitch

Too close to call

I'm a big fan of both feathers and fingers (as the name implies!) but if I were forced to make a choice (possibly under the duress of a little tickling) then I would choose fingers. A big part of the love of tickling for me is to feel the skin it's response directly... and with the fingertips it's like molding a ticklish ball of clay into a teased, giggling work of art!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back