• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

kered said:
I had a bunch of apple cobbler last night. Just let one fly and it moved the coffee table about two feet. :jester:

Next time could you video tape that? id like to see that. :wow:

maniactickler said:
The dutch oven! i love it! nothing better than that. consider yourself honored. :woot:

Yeah... Ummm... I dont feel honored! I felt grossed out! Yucky! It stunk!
:dogpile:

It's pizza and beer night so I should have something to post tomorrow that Isabeau will have something not "wink wink.." to read. :rolleyes: :D

maniactickler said:
Next to tickling a woman, giving her a dutch oven would be the next best thing. :xlime:

LMAO yucky! just gross! SOME men are so gross! Its kinda hot though! In a sick twisted way!

tulipangel said:

LMAO yucky! just gross! SOME men are so gross! Its kinda hot though! In a sick twisted way!

tulip love pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee dont contribute to this sick sick thread the man is a maniacal gas freak lolol let this thread die nowwwwwwwww

isabeau :evilha:

isabeau said:
tulip love pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee dont contribute to this sick sick thread the man is a maniacal gas freak lolol let this thread die nowwwwwwwww

Im sorry dear! I just think its the greatest thread ever started! Where else can you talk so freely about gas?
:xpeepsofa

isabeau said:

Maniac was right! Izzy does sneak in here every now and then. The last one I just cranked off ruffled the curtains across the room. :veryhappy Wow, it was pretty ripe too! :xlime:

I just want to personally thank all who continue to contribute to this very important thread. including isabeau. ;)

I just let one off in the shower. I was trapped. It was scarey. :shock:

maniactickler said:
I love those shower releases. they tend to sound like ducks with all the dampness. :happyfloa
LMAO...Izzy will love that one. :devil2:

I was friends with this guy in HS and he always said "that was a wet one" but had no smell! Why is that?

tulipangel said:
I was friends with this guy in HS and he always said "that was a wet one" but had no smell! Why is that?

Well the moisture from the wet ones tend to absorb the aroma and also prevent excessive windage. for example, its like wetting down a sandy field on a windy day. it prevents the sand from blowing around. unless of course you actually draw mud. thats a different story. :eek:

maniactickler said:
Well the moisture from the wet ones tend to absorb the aroma and also prevent excessive windage. for example, its like wetting down a sandy field on a windy day. it prevents the sand from blowing around. unless of course you actually draw mud. thats a different story. :eek:

OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh! I get it! Your so smart! What would I do with out you? I'd be like a lost puppy!

tulipangel said:

OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh! I get it! Your so smart! What would I do with out you? I'd be like a lost puppy!

Thank you. feel free to contact me if you ever need any advice on this subject. :wavingguy

maniactickler said:
Thank you. feel free to contact me if you ever need any advice on this subject. :wavingguy

I will..... Oh I have one more real quick! Sometimes my BF's smell like eggs when he hasn't had eggs in a month! How is that? And they STINK!

tulipangel said:

I will..... Oh I have one more real quick! Sometimes my BF's smell like eggs when he hasn't had eggs in a month! How is that? And they STINK!

That can be traced to a combination of things. theres no exact answer for this one. ive had an eggy flatulence scent from eating a cream of corn/broccoli combo. its all in the individuals eating habits. greasy foods tend to lend a hand to that eggy scent. by the way, whats wrong with an eggy scent? those are classics. :evilha:

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back