• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who here is 50+ and a tickler?

It's good 50+ still tickle! Some of my RP fantasies involve older men.. haha

Me. Male. 50. 'Ler. Massachusetts area. Wish there were more women around my age into the fetish.

This guy right here ; ) 51.
Any female 'lees in their 40's or 50's say hi sometime. Just drop me a pm :upsidedow

Younger fellow here with a shameless thing for older ladies, if there are any female Lee's/lers in the north Florida area looking for a younger male tickle friend, would love to chat! :)

Sorry to hijack the post somewhat, but so glad to see all the activity! Was worried I'd be SOL as an unrepentant 50 something tickle monster! Good to see plenty of folks staying active in their passion!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

It's great to see so many members in this thread, it makes me so optimistic about the future :) Tickling is for all ages.

Just turned 69, am reasonably fit with just a minor physical issue. I have a partner that lets me tickle her as long as it's not heavy stuff, so I got it pretty good I figure.

I'm 51, still eager, and still as active as the sorry scene in my country lets me be...

56, and my wife (now 48) and I are more into it than ever!

I’m 51. Still tickling although not as often as I once did.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back