• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who knows how to solve Rubik's Cube?

tk0

TMF Expert
Just wondering how many members know their way around a rubik's cube:cool:

I have one and all I can get is one side...

I usually do the blue or mirror side.

oh man...don't get me started. Rubik's cubes are easily the most evil of all cubes...

Ummm... I finished it few times... is that a bad thing?

^^ Only if you're afraid of progress :)

Uuuum you sit for freaken hours on end pulling your hair out until you finally figure it out or give up lol

i can solve it every time in under 10 minutes... ive won a bunch of drunk proposition bets on it in college haha

You should try solving the cube for something more interesting next time :p

i have seen people i know do those cubes in about....
probably a few seconds more or less

I can solve one but it usually takes me about 3 n half minutes. One of my mates can do it in 52 seconds, he can also solve the 2x2, 4x4 and 5x5 cube, no idea how he does those though...

dang that pretty amasing...considering that he can actually do it...
i hear that there is some sort of patern to them....yup still cant do it....heh

Just peel off all of the Rubik Cube stickers and paste them on all the side's same color on each side and bam :laughing:

3x3 Rubik Cube world record in 4.95 seconds wow :shock:

lol i was going to say that very same thing

The rubiks cube...My oldest and most worthy adversary....Truly it is the Devil's creation.

I can solve it. Generally takes me about three and a half minutes, but sometimes I get lucky and nail it under 3 minutes.

How do I do it?

Systematically, one step at a time. I restore one side first, which I think of as the top. Then I do the skirt around the middle, so that it looks 2/3 complete. Finally, I do the bottom. It's the most time consuming because you have to go to great lengths to manipulate the pieces without destroying what you've already accomplished.

There's a virtual Rubics Cube on line here:

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/Games/lengame/rubik/

I tried a few times in college but never even came close, lol. (Thanks for the link, Drew; I'll have to try that.)

I solve them every once in a while, but it takes me about 2 minutes. I have two friends who can solve the Rubix Cube in under 30 seconds, it's insane to see them at work...

Answer: Apparently, these people.

Attachments

• rubik's_portraits.jpg
    rubik's_portraits.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 4
Wow, Rick: those guys must have had a LOT of time on their hands. o_O

I used to be able to solve the cube. My math teacher taught me. After I solved it in front of him, he let me try his 4x4 cube. When I could solve THAT, he let me keep it for a Christmas present. He said I was his only student ever who was able to solve it.

(Truth be told, now I think the 4x4 is easier to solve than the 3x3... But that's only because I forgot how the 3x3 is done. I can get everything except the last side). :p

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back