• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would you consider to be more ticklish?

HyenaHarry

TMF Poster
My partner and I had a tickle competition of sorts. We wanted to see who was more ticklish between us (while restrained anyway).

The experiment can be seen here:
Tickle test, m/f then f/m revenge

One of is clearly more reactive but can take a lot more tickling, content to laugh oneself loudly and breathlessly.
The other holds it in but when the tipping point is reached, squealing, bargaining and begging ensue.

Mind you this was mostly for foot tickling, but some upper-body love is thrown in there (we're both more ticklish on our torsos).

Anyway, I'm asking more in general than for us. I've seen all sorts of reactions in lees:

-Loud laughter
-Silent thrasher
-Quiet resilience with some squeaks or squeals
-Almost as much talking as laughing " i.e. a lot of Oh my god, What the heck, etc etc...
-Screamers
-whiners
-breath holders (kinda scary lol)

Then there are those that have spots all over, those that have less spots but are so surprised at their ticklishness that it overwhelms them,
ones that take a light tough vs a firm touch vs tools...or even just a single technique that eventually drove them wild!

Of course the typical lee in a fiction tickling story is "crazy ticklish everywhere, with everything, and just can't take it" but I find real life is far more nuanced lol. There's beauty exploring the variety I think.

In short the question is, what is the biggest indicator for deeming someone as ticklish in your eyes? These could be variables to isolate in further "tests"...

A) Sensitivity to pressure
B) Surface area of skin reactive to any kind of tickling
C) Laughter level
D) Reactivity in terms of movement
E) Threshold/ tolerance before begging for reprieve
F) Sensitivity to a greater variety of techniques

Consider if Subject A begs for reprieve after thrashing silently from being tickled in the only spot they are ticklish, while Subject B laughs at everything you throw at her...but only if you tickle her with a Wartenberg wheel.
Real life scenarios I've experienced...

Would you like an answer from a ticklee as well or are you only asking ticklers?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back