• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would you like to tickle most at Dominion/PA?

The Mad Lurker

TMF Poster
Was just wondering who, um, tickled your fancy at the Dominion or Passive Arts? I realize most peoples experience is just looking at pictures on their web sites, but still...

(Please, Mya, Faith or anyone else that works there, feel free to contribute. Love to know which girls you'd really like to get your hands on. :) )

As far as Dominion goes, I had a blast with Isobel before and can't wait to do so again. How she kept her feet still when I was going over them with a hairbrush I'll never know (oh yeah, I was holding them down :)). Dallas is fun, too -- played with her a couple of times. I remember her laughing her head off, screaming, "YOU WICKED MAN!"

And I'd like to spend a while tickling under Sundara's arms (she's a dom now, so don't know how feasible this is).

As far as girls I've not yet met, I cannot wait to meet you, Faith and Mya. Also Brandy -- I wish there was more than one picture of her on the site.

As far as PA goes, I haven't been there in a while, so hard to comment. But if Nikita is as pretty in person as on the Web site, I'd be in trouble. :)

Maybe I'll find a reason to visit SoCal again over the summer. Hope so. :)

yours,
the mad :lurking:

.... based on her pics , her profile , & her responses to an e-mail I sent her once ... yeah , Isobel from the Dominion would be my choice too.

sorry, but whats the dominion/passive arts? is it a website? if it is coud you post a link?

Erzsebet at Passive Arts

I've been to Passive Arts many times. The place is a full dungeon packed with pretty girls many of whom are very ticklish. You can pay them to have tickling sessions. I have hired many of them for a tickling session. I usually prefer to be restrained and tickled by at least 2 girls. Many times I have 3 girls to tickle me. I have sometimes spent as much as 5 hours in the place.

Passive Arts has a tickle chair that suspends the tickle victims arms above their heads and exposes sides and back to willing tickling girls. I prefer however to be tied down spread eagle.

It is unfortunate for me that I am no longer very ticklish; however I let the girls tie me up. The session feels like a nice massage. When I was younger I was extremely ticklish; but not now. The ticklish sensations all left one day. I think it's because I used to get tickled tortured by groups of girls as a teen usually led by some gal who thought that it would be good revenge.

Once girls at my high school found out I was ticklish; I was in for it. I used to be so scared that someone would find my ticklish spots and tickle torture me. My fears were well founded. I was tickle tortured many a day.

I was usually caught off guard, and wrestled down to the ground. When this happens with several girls its fun because at first it's wrestling; then you can start to feel youself loose control when someone reaches a ticklish spot or two. My lower back and sides were my most ticklish spots. The girls knew it and I was helpless to protect those ticklish spots. Thats especially true if your arms are held.

I remember one time I was wrestling with 3 girls. They were trying to tickle me. I fought them off pretty good for about five minutes. Then one girl managed to slip her hand under my shirt. She tickled my lower back while another girl held my left arm. Another girl held my right arm. Two girls tickled my sides while the other girl worked on my lower back. It was tickle torture.

I think I cut off a switch in the brain that regulates tickling. At many parties I was held down and tickled for the amusement of girls at the party. Once they got my sides or lower back, I was done. They had me. I used to scream a lot because it tickled so bad. How I long now for those days.

Anyway at Passive Arts Mistress Erzsbet is my favorite; she's a dom.,
A great looking blond about 5 foot 7. I would love to restain her and tickle her with no mercy for a while. She won't submit. I must say she's a good tickler. She told me that's she's extermely off the charts ticklish.

However,there are many ticklish girls there. I have tickled many of them. Passive arts is very close to the LAX airport. When I fly into LA for business I will sometimes stop at Pasive Arts first. That's even before I go to my hotel. I have a lot of fun there. Their site is passivearts.com

I can't say a bad thing about either place really. (Except that I live on the opposite coast!)

At Passive Arts, definitely Robin.

At Dominion, Soma, Mya, Faith and I know Mistress Sin used to Switch for tickling. :devil:

Sydney, Faith, Alex at Dominion

Nakita, Alchemy, Eden at PA

In that exact order....

Well I LOVE tickling Mya! I actually got to do a double with her recently and we had a blast. Poor Mya was all worn out at the end because I went first and then exacted my revenge of tickling... hehe... Truly though I would love to tickle Mistress Veronica too... but as a submissive I don't know if I will ever get that chance... oh well, a girl can dream!

:)
Faith

Sachi at Passive Arts. Mya, Faith and Alex at The Dominion.

Faithinyou said:
Well I LOVE tickling Mya! I actually got to do a double with her recently and we had a blast. Poor Mya was all worn out at the end because I went first and then exacted my revenge of tickling... hehe... Truly though I would love to tickle Mistress Veronica too... but as a submissive I don't know if I will ever get that chance... oh well, a girl can dream!

:)
Faith

Faith,I would also really enjoy tickling Victoria,too,hearing heard about extremely ticklish her feet are,for when I attended the last Bondcon,I saw her removing her shoe and massaging her bare foot:what a sexy looking foot to have gone over(to the Dominion booth to) and joyfully tickled(I would have done it,but had to rush to work that very day).

Maybe someday in the future...

At Dominion, I would LOVE to get my fingers on Faith, Mya, or Selena. (and I'm curious about Selena's claim she is good at finding tickle spots.) And although she is a DOM, I would LOVE to have my tickling way with Trinity. In fact, although i'm a ler, I find Trinity to be just so mesmerizingly beautiful, I would probably let her tickle me half to death if she would enjoy it.

At Passive Arts, I would want to tickle torture Nakita for about a day. lol

And not to leave out the East Coast, over at Rebecca's Hidden Chamber, it would be my utmost please to see just how much tickling Courtney could take.

I'd tickle any of them that, when getting their revenge on me, would give me a tickling even more intense then they got. *sigh* I wish there was a Dominion or Passive Arts here in Folsom, Louisiana (although I wouldn't be surprised if the only place they'd be able to put another dungeon close by me would be New Orleans...Hmm, then again, maybe in Bay St Louis, MS, too...)

Dandy Jack said:
Once girls at my high school found out I was ticklish; I was in for it. I used to be so scared that someone would find my ticklish spots and tickle torture me. My fears were well founded. I was tickle tortured many a day.

Damn, I wish I could've gone to THAT highschool. I would've been more than happy to keep them from torturing you by letting them know how ticklish I am. The more females tickling me, the better. :bouncybou

Tickle fights are the best! I would love to have a tickle fight with Veronica, Soma and Faith. That would be SO mcuh fun, I know it.

TickleMeMya said:
Tickle fights are the best! I would love to have a tickle fight with Veronica, Soma and Faith. That would be SO mcuh fun, I know it.

Oh,how I wished that I could join in on that one !!! :Grrr: :Grrr: :firedevil :bubble:

That might be my next visit to the Dominion or PA. Have two girls start a tickle fight with each other and join in when I feel it's appropriate. :)

Actually, that's not too far removed from what I usually do. :rotate:

StephanieLocke said:
How far is Folsom from Alexandria, Louisiana?

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Ummm....I'm not sure (never been to Alexandria...I think...lol)...probably not too far (guess I'll have to check that mapquest.com site to find out ).

--------------------------

Just checked, it's 209.67 miles , or a 3hr, 54 min drive (unless you drive crazy like my sister did in her teens..then it'd probably be a 2hr drive lol)

Dear He Man,

I was teasing with the Alexandria question. I'm a 9th generation Louisianan on my father's side and I'm in the state at least once a year driving through en-route to Alexandria and any of host of smaller towns:pineville, Monroe, Winnsboro and one not so little town: New Orleans.

But I don't tickle fight.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

StephanieLocke said:
Dear He Man,

I was teasing with the Alexandria question. I'm a 9th generation Louisianan on my father's side and I'm in the state at least once a year driving through en-route to Alexandria and any of host of smaller towns:pineville, Monroe, Winnsboro and one not so little town: New Orleans.

Uh-oh, guess I better lock the doors in case you decide drive through Folsom and suddenly get the urge to torture the hell outta someone lol j/k

I grew up and lived in Louisiana all my life, except for the last 4 years. Gee, just to think that Stephanie Locke was passing through once a year and could have tickled me to my breaking point!

Oh well, such is life!

Everytime I read "Folsom", I immediately think of Folsom in Northern California, which I am in the vicinity of at least two times a year...

Oh well, Tiklebelly, you'll just have to find an excuse to visit La. again, and He Man...

Keep your doors tightly locked!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

StephanieLocke said:
Everytime I read "Folsom", I immediately think of Folsom in Northern California, which I am in the vicinity of at least two times a year...

Oh well, Tiklebelly, you'll just have to find an excuse to visit La. again, and He Man...

Keep your doors tightly locked!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

Yeah, I think there's at least 3 or 4 towns named Folsom in the U.S.

And keep my doors tightly locked? Heh, I'm not afaid of ya...not at all.... :xpeepsofa

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back