• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do people make such a big deal over tickling? it's just part of intimacy....

Yes. A couple where one person wants everything "normal" in a regular relationship, plus a fetish addressed (and, philosophically, having your needs met is part of a regular relationship) while the other half of the couple wants the "everything" but doesn't want the fetish part, even though they both connect on everything else. So someone would have to compromise, and since fetishes really don't go away on their own, at least one person will probably always have to deal with an emotionally fragile spot in the relationship. Either the fetish person going without, or having to go outside of the relationship to feel wholly normal; or the anti-fetish person giving in and indulging in something that individual is uncomfortable with, all the while the other partner is aware of that. Marriages have ended over this, and making it a simple "masterbation aid" argument ignores the complexities of humans, and the further complexities of their couplings.

As long as everyone's honest and up front about what they need and what they're doing to fulfill those needs, I'm not judging.
But if people aren't making things clear about those before they get married, it's their own problem.

People have been tickling each other, romantically, flirting, etc forever. Its no big deal... it arouses, causes laughter and joy, and makes sense more intense. I expect a guy to tickle me while kissing, as 4play, and in bed when we get serious. I will tease him for sure, and know exactly where hes ticklish before we become sexual. When and if we do, I will totally have fun with that spot on his tummy, foot, underarm, butt as we make love. And if he does not tickle me too, I'll let him Know "I'm tickling my feet" as we make love... or reverse and place my foot in his mouth. My the times its serious, you know how your lover will respond... its that simple, to me. No drama, no out of closet...just amazing pleasure to make the good really fun and good.

Drop hints, wiggle toes, tickle as u kiss, find his /her spots, and if they dont likey... wrong person friends.

Love it... or find another lover.

TTG

God bless you :)

I cant comment on those that prefer tickling over sex, or as an alternative to sex. My point I guess was directed to those that see tickling as an adjunct to sex as either 4 lay, during, after, etc... and ideally mutual.

If some would prefer to tickle and derive satisfaction from THAT ALONE than yes, I can see why it would require a special partner... one like oneself. But of course vanilla sex is a bore, and fetishes make it more fun for me too. But I really was thinking in terms tickle sex, not tickling rather than sex.

But whatever works... assuming the right, like minded partner.

Keeping it simple Tex. I've found that most women are very acceptable to it as long as you don't take it to far. The "too far" is different for everyone. As a general rule with an unknown you have to kind of take it in stages to find out where their head is. The older I get the more open I am...:).

Thanks for the post.

Bill

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back