• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why i sometimes post non stop..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of you need to cool it. I am seeing a lot of accusations leveled by a lot of folks who really don't understand the mess they are starting to delve in to. There have been issues off of this forum of a significant nature. None of them have any bearing here. I see accusations that sustained harassment across multiple forums has occurred. What I have seem and what I am aware of tells me this is not the case. There have been multiple violations of the "be polite" rule here and elsewhere. I am saying this one more time: drop this, all of you. I don't want witch hunts initiated against anyone for any reason at any time. If I am forced to ban the entire group involved in this until you all can cool off I will be very unhappy.

Live and let live here. Walk away from this dispute and, if someone is just distasteful to you, put them on ignore. I have asked members of both sides to distance themselves from each other. Next time I won't be asking. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back