• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why we must go in now!

Interesting and cute...Keep in mind that all of those scenarios may be true enough, but one nuke in the hands of Saddam and you will see
insanity like it never existed before...and there will be no one left to say "I told you so".......

So shall we sit back and wait for him to obtain Nuclear weapons and then use our best diplomacy to make sure he doesnt use them, or shall we take action now to make sure that it doesnt happen......

You make the call......

Ven

yep

He is, and he has been. We must stop him ASAP.

Re: yep

Krokus said:
He is, and he has been. We must stop him ASAP.

I'm sure he is, Krokus. I asked Biggles about that in my post because the link he put up seems to say otherwise!

I don't think the site meant Iraq is innocent, I think it meant that all these other countries are doing similar things but Iraq is the only one copping heat for it. I guess it was made to show that the media are ignoring certain other nations and focusing on the popular enemy.

Biggles (commie pinko lib scum :rolleyes: )

biggles edit: cocked up the smiley, again :p

Not so much the "popular" enemy as much as the "one most likely too...."

The one who would actually push the button.

Ven

Biggles of 266 said:
I don't think the site meant Iraq is innocent, I think it meant that all these other countries are doing similar things but Iraq is the only one copping heat for it. I guess it was made to show that the media are ignoring certain other nations and focusing on the popular enemy.

Biggles (commie pinko lib scum :rolleyes: )

biggles edit: cocked up the smiley, again :p

Biggles, I don't think you're a commie pinko lib scum. :)

I guess that's what the website is saying. We shouldn't ignore what happens in other nations, either. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't go after Saddam.

venray1 said:
Not so much the "popular" enemy as much as the "one most likely too...."

I'd say it's a bit of both. Nobody's talking about bin Laden anymore, and Saddam is the new focus of all the attention.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back