• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife got in trouble at the Yoga studio

Sifodeeyas

TMF Master
My wife joined a yoga studio earlier this year. This place is very exclusive and in high demand. But they are also very strict with the rules. I didn't know how strict until last month. I got a call from Becky, the owner. She wanted me to come down to the studio right away. When I got there I was presented with a list of rules that my wife had broken and the fines that were now due. Over 300 dollars. Many of the fines were more than 90 days old and had not yet been paid. I was informed that if the fines were not paid that a collection action would be charged to our credit record. I expressed outrage and demanded to speak with my wife. I was directed to Becky's office were my wife was waiting.

Amzing! Love the gag and blindfold!

I might need to hang around more Yoga studios

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

There were two very large men playing cards at a table. I noticed both men wore pistols in their belts. They glanced in the direction of the door when Becky and I walked in, then returned to their card game. My wife stood motionless against the wall. Her wrists were secured in leather shackles and tied off to her thighs. Her bare feet had been hastily tied with rope. Becky explained that after class my wife tried to leave without paying her over due fines. That was unacceptable. She started to get loud and make a scene. That was also unacceptable.

"What's that in her mouth?" I asked. Becky explained that my wife was so loud that it was disrupting the other guests. "Since she wouldn't shut up Ricardo had to put something in her mouth. All he had was your wife's yoga socks. Pity she took a two hour session in those socks before we came up here"

"Oh.....ok....." I watched as my wife's feet contorted in obvious embarrassment. "I'm gonna have to go home and get some cash....I assume you guys will only take cash..."

Becky responded, "Cash is acceptable. Your wife will be here waiting for you. We close at 8 today."

After that mess was over I encouraged my wife to cancel her membership. She explained that not only could she not cancel her membership but she had to show up for classes at least once a week. "I don't know if you noticed the two guys playing cards in Becky's office. There's more going on in that Yoga studio than yoga. I think someone is laundering money through that business. That's why they keep the place packed full of customer's. They don't want the place to look like a fake business."

I told her to do her classes and not make a scene. Clearly these people were not to be messed with. Things were good until about 4 days ago when she went for her weekly class.

I received a text message from the yoga studio. "Mr. Sifodeeyas, your wife will be attending mandatory training at the studio this evening. She will return home tomorrow afternoon."

I responded..."What do you mean she will be coming home TOMORROW????" I demanded to speak to my wife. No response. I called her phone....straight to voice mail. I was considering my next move...do I go down there? Do I call the police? Then I received pictures via text from an unknown number. Followed by a message. "Shoes are not to be worn in the studio. Yoga socks with open toes and grips on the soles or bare feet only. This is not the first offense. No need for you to come to the studio....no need to call the police....."

I had a sinking feeling all of a sudden.

Three more photos were sent. I saw my wife, bound, gagged, and blindfolded. She was seated on the floor. Her shoes were removed....then on of her socks, then both of her socks. A message following the three pictures said "This is appropriate footwear for the studio"

I kept trying my wife's phone. Straight to voicemail each time. I used the locate my phone app to see where her phone was. It was in fact at the yoga studio. But was my wife there too?

A text message came from my wife's phone. "Hi honey! No need to keep calling. I'm very busy with my lessons here at the studio!"
A picture came next. "What's going on down there?" I wondered out loud.

I decided to head down to the studio.

The building was packed with men and women in the lobby, in the lounge, and in all four classrooms. Becky, the owner, came up from behind me. "Hello Mr. Sifodeeyas. I expect you came to see your wife. Follow me.

I found my wife tied to a chair with her feet propped up on another chair. She was breathing fast.

"Your wife doesn't seem to understand the rules so we are just explaining them to her. I'll let you watch one of her lessons, Ricardo, let's do another round."

My wife's head shook from side to side, "MOOOO MOOOOO....PHWEESE MOOO!!!" were the only sounds I could hear through her gag.

One of the large men from a month ago approached my wife and simply said "Wiggle". Her toes began to move, fast. Flicking and snapping wildly. This went on for a good three minutes. She began to breath hard and grunt as her toes started moving slower finally stopping in a cramp.

"Nope" said Ricardo looking at his watch. You made it 4 minutes and 32 seconds. You need to get up to 10 minutes."

He bound her toes with rope and began tickling her feet. She went wild. She was hyperventilating and coughing on the gag. I started to step forward when I felt Becky's hand on my arm.

"Mr. Sifodeeyas, you are not a member here. You are free to go. And it is now time for you to go. Unless of course you want to join your wife." I saw the second man from my last visit moving toward me.

"Ya know what," I responded, "Call me when she's ready to be picked up."

"Smart man" responded Becky.

Great set of photos and very amusing story! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Love the story and love the feet, those big plump juicy soles are absolutely delicious, I'd love to get my fingers on them and tickle her for hours:)

At 3 am Becky decided that her "student" had endured enough lessons for the evening. My wife was restrained to a hard, wooden chair where she would spend the night alone in the dark.

"We will continue your classes in the morning. If you do well, your husband can come and pick you up."

She heard the doors close and lock. The studio was silent. She tried for 10 minutes to make herself comfortable before giving up.

The following morning my wife was ordered to mediate in the "bound lotus position".

It was late in the afternoon when I finally got the call. "You can pick up your wife Mr. Sifodeeyas. Park in the alley behind the studio. There's a set of stairs next to the dumpster. They lead to the basement. Go down the steps and knock on the door 5 times. Someone will let you in."

I didn't know there was a basement level to the studio. What else didn't I know about this place I wondered to myself.

The heavy steel door opened on the 5th knock. "Good afternoon Mr. Sifodeeyas." He greeted me as though I had just walked into a department store. "Your shoes Mr Sifodeeyas."

"What about them?" I asked.

".....take 'em off.....put them on the shelf". He pointed to a shoe rack along the wall.

"Oh, um, ok." I slipped off my shoes and placed them on the shelf and started to walk down the hallway to the next room.

"Mr Sifodeeyas! Your socks. Take them off and put them in your shoes" his gruff voice was startling. The way he was gripping the handle of the gun on his belt was even more startling.

"Oh, yeah sorry, you know I'm not a member here right?"

"Just take off the fucking socks dude!"

I walked down the hallway barefoot to the next room and instantly broke out into a cold sweat. Several women were on the floor, all of the hogtied. A man leaning against the wall in the room barked at me..."Keep moving...none of these belong to you."

I continued down the hallway and stuck my head into the next room. I was horrified by what I saw.....I backed out of the room and started walking quicker now.

"What have these monsters done to my wife!". I could only imagine.

I arrived at the last room and found my wife seated on a chair, still partially bound and wearing a blind fold and a gag. Becky, the studio owner, was sitting at a desk typing on a laptop.

"Ah Mr. Sifodeeyas, thanks for coming. Your wife is ready to go. She had a long night. I suggest the two of you go home and get some rest tonight." To my wife she said "I'll be seeing you at class tomorrow at 5. Remember, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for the next three months. Don't even think about missing any of those classes. I'm serious....". I noticed my wife's toes curl in response to the threat.

I was left to untie, and un gag, my wife myself. We walked, well just about ran, for the door. When we reached the first room I looked for my shoes on the shoe rack. They were gone.

"Hey" I said to the guard at the door, "Where are my shoes? My wife needs her's too."

My wife shoved me towards the door and said "We're fine, we'll go home barefoot...sorry to bother you sir".

In the car on the way home..........

"What have you gotten us in to?" I asked.

My wife replied "We need to move....tonight!"

chicago told him to move this to the stories section and pissed him off so he took the pictures and left! :laughhard: :rowfull:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back