• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's ticklish feet

dep1728

TMF Novice
Hello:
My wife and I are looking for someone to give her soft sexy bare feet a long slow tickling with anything and everything. This is our first time trying this so we are looking for someone who is on an even keel emotionaly please. I have 2 pics attached. If you are interested leave me a message here, thanks.

Would love to talk to you...

...first about being safe with online connections!...but also about tickling your wife! :rolleyes: :feets: :idunno:

Have "worked" with a few newbies in my day and know all about taking it easy and going with a person's energies and desires....lots of fun for sure....and by the way, where in the world is this ticklish Carmen SanDiego???
If you're in Kansas, you'll have to pay for gas! :rotate:

Feel free to contact me here or at yahoo if you'd like to talk about anything. Also, can recommend cool folks in other parts of North America for you.

Welcome to TMF!!!...both of you!

Dep1728

I definitely would love to tickle those ticklish feet of your wifes. Please contact me again. I will be in your area next week. Your wife has very pretty feet and I would love to see just how ticklish they are. Have a wonderful day.

TicklesFemales

dep1728

Oh how I want to explore every inch of her soles and toes to see where she is most ticklish at. I love to use a q-tip, my tongue, feathers, ice, a piece of broom straw, a toothbrush, an artist brush, my fingers going ever so slowly up and down her soles and under her toes. She has exteremely beautiful feet and toes. Yummy feet she has that is for sure....LOL

TicklesFemales :feets: <<<<----

She has beautiful soles..would be honored to tickle her for you.

If you all are in the area,would be intrested in getting to know you all first.Send me a p.m. if intrested.

Count us in

Either me alone , or me and my girl would be honored to tickle those beautiful feet in all different ways. Let us know where you're at. We have pics if you need, if it matter to ya.

Mike n Kim

Being one who has long held a fantasy of watching someone tickling my wife / girlfriend (I'm unattached at the moment); I would be more than happy to accommodate.

I'm in St. Louis.

BTW, have you accepted any offers to date? Just curious.

Thanks,

MK

Wow. Your wife has very alluring soles , dep1728. They look so soft & beautiful that I'm not surprised that they are acting like magnets drawing out all the foot-loving LERs around here. PLEASE get in touch w/me for a meeting , as I am supremely interested in giving those tootsies the slow , maddening tickling that they so richly deserve! I've done the 'travel-&-meet-fellow TMFers-&-tickle-them-thing' before , so if you want to know more about that , definitely PM me ... PLEASE!!! lol

Hope to hear from ya soon.

hello

please give me a chance im a college educated professionally employed mid 40s male from northwest pennsylvania who respects limits and wished of the participants a nice fellow but never gets a chance to tickle the soles of a pretty gal like your wife please give me a chance what will it take thank you

very nice

she has cute feet!! me and my GF might be interested as well!!!! Pm me

:firedevil

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back