• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Will tickling ever become part of mainstream BDSM?

GQguy

3rd Level Red Feather
Will tickling ever become part of mainstream BDSM? People are willing to be spanked, flogged, paddled, beaten no even have needles pierce their skin...but come at them with a feather and they run! Will tickling ever catch on? I personally see administering pain through spanking and tickling as very similar...with tickling not causing pain per say but most certainly a helpless out of control feeling.

What are your thoughts?

B: Check. D/s and SM mirror the "lee - ler" characterizations. I think it's already there.

I have raised this very question before, and in my humble opinion I think yes....but not just tickling...but fetishes as a whole may become mainstream and not a closet kind of thing, and you can thank the likes of Mr Bill Gates/Steve Jobs/Mark Zuckerburger etc etc and whoever else has helped in developing the World Wide Web to what it is today.

20 years ago to get hold of images of tickling it would be a case of checking out the top shelf in your local news agent or adult shop but now it is a case of sitting at your pc/tablet and googling. That being said it may not be our generation where fetishes maybe accepted as a way of a "normal sexual activity" but in 10-20 years time things may look a lot different.

@Pied. Exactly my point. I don't see a difference, except the medium through which we're physical with one another. A Ler/Lee relationship can easily be a dom/sub relationship. Actually all of our literature is based on that. All of our media has sub's errrr lees in bondage. Even the story lines of our videos has a d/s aspect.

But we are on the fringe. "We ain't get no respect" lol!

It may well happen. Tickling or being tickled is no longer considered to be a weird request at commercial dungeons, which cater to BDSM. :D

I essentially came to tickling through that channel, my ler is also my master. To me it's an extremely easy comparison.

I think that camble4eva is right on. It is just a matter of time before everyone will be allowed to come out of the closet. Fetishists will be the next to be liberated, but it will probably take a while longer. In the meantime, forums like this, fetish clip producers, and celebrities with fetishes, like Quentin Tarantino, are helping to pry the doors open. There was recently an episode of a popular night time drama (forgot which one) which featured a foot fetishist and showed him fondling a woman's foot while he was talking to her. Things like this help to acquaint the public with alternative sexual realities and bit by bit make them more acceptable. There is a limit, though. For example, I don't think that sucking off horses will ever gain wide acceptance no matter how it is packaged. I'll leave it at that.

I kind of like how the tickling fetish is underground and not mainstream. It makes us unique and special, and it's a sort of sacred thing to us. It will lose that specialness once everyone is talking about it and it's out in the open.

We could care less. We do our tickling scenes at play parties and no one looks at us funny. Some even stand around to watch because who knows why. People think I'm a masochist because I love to be tickled.

I personally hope it never happens. The last thing I want is for tickling to be associated with kinky sex in the eyes of the world. Closets are there for a reason.

You see it randomly thrown in clips off of Kink.com. I think it is slowly becoming more known in the kink world.

I think it will, probably already has to a certain degree in Europe, in some parts. But tickling and all fetishes should not be looked down on or criticized, in my opinion, at least the people expressing themselves are happy and have courage to express their needs. Instead of denying themselves because the world says it's different. Who cares, tickle on, enjoy yourself and what ever fetish you call your own.

I personally hope it never happens. The last thing I want is for tickling to be associated with kinky sex in the eyes of the world. Closets are there for a reason.

Wow how judgmental of you. You do realize BDSM isn't kinky sex right and who cares what the world thinks?

Kink.com does some excellent tickling and with their diabolical tops and the best most hardcore models in the world they'd put everyone else outof business.

BTW the best producer in the world is Christina QCCP

Wow how judgmental of you. You do realize BDSM isn't kinky sex right and who cares what the world thinks?

He's not being judgmental; he knows how the rest of the non-kink world thinks. THEY'RE judgmental. And that's the world we all have to live in, ergo...

Last edited:
We could care less. We do our tickling scenes at play parties and no one looks at us funny. Some even stand around to watch because who knows why. People think I'm a masochist because I love to be tickled.

People always watch me at play parties and huge kink gatherings as well. I think it is due to not seeing it all the time. The last play party my boyfriend and I went to a lady was laughing with me. We found she had a fetish for it as well. We got to both top her and she had told us she doesn't get tickled often.

I thought that the premise of this post is, "Will tickling ever become mainstream". My thought is that increment-by-increment the tickling fetish, being one of the most harmless and least disgusting of the fetishes, would by degrees become normalized in the mass mind of the public. No sudden pushing or making a big deal of it, just gradual change due to increasing exposure from various sources...sort of like watching the leaves change in the Fall. Sort of an evolutionary process. I think that it is already happening. I forgot to say that I have seen two different episodes of the Jerry Springer show which featured foot fetishists. One was during a spring break and featured a girl with a foot fetish. She licked whipped cream off of the soles of some guy. In another show, a foot tickling fetishist asked members of the audience to volunteer to be foot tickled. He tickled the feet of several women on stage. Things like this go on all around us. I also remember Zsa-Zsa Gabor admitting to having a foot fetish on the old Johnny Carson show. As everyone knows Quentin Tarantino gives a high-sign to the foot folks in all of his movies by featuring the feet of one or more of the actresses...and so on.

Will tickling ever become part of mainstream BDSM? People are willing to be spanked, flogged, paddled, beaten no even have needles pierce their skin...but come at them with a feather and they run! Will tickling ever catch on? I personally see administering pain through spanking and tickling as very similar...with tickling not causing pain per say but most certainly a helpless out of control feeling.

What are your thoughts?

First time I've ever heard BDSM and mainstream used in the same sentence. ;-)

To be honest I find whips and gimp masks and such unnerving. I think tickling is just as mainstream as BDSM, but I can see how they wouldn't neccessarily cross over. That doesnt make tickling or bdsm a lesser interest, just.....different.

He's just afraid that all the people he tickles could get that he's secretly turned on by it.

Part of me wants it to be surprising. Part of me wants it to be expected. But I've seen "BSDM" style tickling....it just looks too extreme. Kind of like gore grind metal bands that become so hardcore people think they're hilarious.

I just like tickling women, wearing them out, and hearing their laughs. No need for gimp masks or leather.

Wow how judgmental of you.
Not very, that's how.

You do realize BDSM isn't kinky sex right
Doesn't matter if it is or isn't. John Q Public makes no distinction between the two.

and who cares what the world thinks?
I have several reasons I don't want the world to associate tickling with kinky sex. For one thing, there would likely be a lot less of it in mainstream entertainment. For most of the world ticking is a fun way of interacting with people. Kids playing with each other. Teenagers horsing around. Flirting with members of the opposite sex. Waking up Grandma when she falls asleep in her easy chair. Tickling as a fetish is a tiny microcosm compared to how most of the world currently sees it.

If tickling becomes widely associated with kinky sex, then people who tickle with any regularity will be presumed to do so with erotic intent by idiots who don't know any better.

He's just afraid that all the people he tickles could get that he's secretly turned on by it.
No chance of that, Rhiannon.

Well, there is overlap: A fair number of people here are also into some harder-core stuff, I believe. I'll tell you something funny: The second time I went to NEST, in 2007, I got into a conversation with a young woman who was not attending NEST but had dropped by as a friend of one of the staff and was observing what was going on. This young women was heavily into BDSM--including spanking, whipping, fire play, choking--but was hoping her sur didn't ever get eyes of tickling her, because that would be real torture.

This young women was heavily into BDSM--including spanking, whipping, fire play, choking--but was hoping her sur didn't ever get eyes of tickling her, because that would be real torture.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Tickling is the real deal! You have some control over pain...but when you're tickled...you're at the mercy of your tickler. It's funny how goofy yet devilishly deviant we come across in the BDSM community.

It's getting there, but I completely and vehemently disagree that "submissive" and "ticklee" are synonyms.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back