• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wine Trip

tower98

TMF Master
Wine Trip
Written by Tower98
ff-f Adult Material

This story contains tickling and some sexual content will be involved in this story.

It was our winter break and my two new friends asked me to join them on a wine trip. I had no plans to head home at all so I figured why not. My new friends from the soccer team were fun and easy going just like me. It would be good to get out of the dorm I figured.

Christy volunteered to drive the two hours in her car. That was good because I didn’t have a car. She was just gorgeous! For a girl who was 5’9 she really seemed to thin. Maybe she weighed something like 125lbs was all? Her long slim legs were nice and tan just like the rest of her. I often found myself admiring her toned stomach. And her face, just shinny and sexy! It was the kind of face that you had to just look at awhile. She could be so happy and smiling but if she was mad she could leave you stunned with her mean tough look.

I found Christy to be a lot of fun the short time that I hung out with her. She worked out a couple times a week with weights and she also did a heavy cardio work out. When we just talked she seemed too sweet and calm, but when she was playing soccer she was this aggressive, attacking, mean sprit of a player. I guess she was like that when she wanted something.

Frankie was also pretty and a good soccer player. Her eyes and hair were also blue and brown. She had this adorable smile that she used often. More of a normal height at 5’4 and weight of 115lbs. Frankie was always looking for something to do. Not one to sit still she organized our adventure. I believe she has been best friends with Christy since they were kids.

I was the easy going just sit around and talk kind of a girl. Joining the soccer team was something I did just to be around these rough but pretty girls. My blond hair was always worn tied back because I loved the look. Laughing was something I seemed to do when ever I talked. I just love to laugh and have a good time.

We three soccer girls were passing the time as we drove by listening to our favorite CD’s. I was in the back seat so I spread out and even managed to take a nap as we drove. I enjoyed listening to them talk. They had such sexy voices. As I dosed off I listened to their sweet voices hoping I would have sweet dreams.

Once we got into town we stopped to pee. We were all in long shorts and tees. They went with sneakers and I went with my flip flops. We got our bearings and a map and were on our way.

At our first stop we got out and walked into the tasting room. Standing in the middle of them I reached out and put my arms around their shoulders. We all laughed as we enjoyed being out of class. I left my arms over their shoulders as we ordered our first tasting. Then Frankie slowly moved her hand and squeezed my side.

“HAHAHA!” I blurted out from the surprise tickle.

I must have laughed loud because my friends were laughing so hard they had to step back away from me. I hit Frankie in the shoulder as I told her how mean she was.

“Frisky already and you didn’t even drink yet” I told her.

We had a couple small tastes of wine and then bought a bottle. Then we were off to the next winery. This is where we were going to stay the night at a little motel in the back of the property. We dropped off our bags and bought tickets for a bus that was going to drive us around.

In the back of the bus we sat together on one big bench. As we made out short drive to the next stop Frankie placed two fingers on the top of my thigh. I looked at her and wondered if she was wasted already. Frankie walked her fingers down my knee and I giggled a little until she stopped just above my knee cap.

As soon as I felt her fingertips move together in circles I laughed out loud.

“HAHAHHAHA!” again I slapped her shoulder and told her to stop.

“How ticklish are you Jenny?” Christy asked.

“Like…if I was on a scale of 1-10, I would be well over 10” I told her.

Christy turned towards me and I felt this connection with her. Her eyes seemed so soft and curious about me now. Christy reached out with her hands and pushed me saying “SHUT UP!”

“No ones that ticklish.”

I told her how my feet would kick when I was tickled. I told her how once when I was younger my sister and her friends tied me down and tickled my feet. She seemed so interested so I kept telling her how they made me cry it tickled so badly. Holding me down as my sister tickled my soles with her long nails as I shrieked out in laughter.

We were at the next stop so we piled out of the bus and tasted more wine. The wines were nice and fruity at this place. My friends introduced me to ice wine at this place. It was soooooo tasty! They told me I drank it wrong.

“Hold it in the back of your throat for a minute and then swallow” they explained.

I got another ice wine sample and did as they told me. Closing my eyes I tilted my head back to enjoy the flavor. Just as I was about to swallow it Frankie and Christy each tickled my stomach sending my ice wine out of my mouth and onto the bar. They were laughing so hard as I coughed and buried my head in my shoulder with embarrassment.

We quickly walked out of that winery fearing we would be in trouble. Back on the bus they laughed at me as they told me they never saw someone as ticklish as me. They really found it odd that I was more ticklish then a tickle me Elmo.

Again we were on the road. As we drove they asked me if I was ever tickled well I was tied up. I told them other then my sister and her friends never. Deep down I always wanted to be tied on a bed but not to be tickled.

After the short drive we again tasted some wine. Christy kept telling the people to fill my glass a little more and having me try another wine. I thought she might be trying to get me drunk, but I didn’t let on that I suspected her to be trying.

At this winery we had a really nice long tour of the place. When we were touring the basement Christy pushed me up against the wall and with her hands in mine she raised my arms up above my head.

“This feels like a dungeon right?”

I said nothing because I was just a little tipsy and I enjoyed her brushing into me with her body. My heart was beating faster as she leaned in and I closed my eyes as I waited for a kiss.

“Lucky for you it’s not” Christy whispered into my ear.

Then she held my right hand and we were walking back towards the group. I was a little confused at to what I was thinking so I decided to take a break and hit the ladies room.

After I peed I washed my hands and in the mirror I saw Frankie behind me.

“Hey ticklish” she said as she wrapped her hands around my waist.

“Having fun?” she asked with her chin on my shoulder.

“It’s a blast…but I think I’m drunk already” I told her.

Then I jumped as her fingers dug into my sides as she grinded her waist into mine to keep me from pulling away from her.

“HAHAHAHHAHA” I laughed as she kept tickling me.

With a kiss on the back of my neck she stopped tickling me and we were off on the tour. I was thinking they were both really frisky people. The more they quick tickled me the more I wanted it to continue which I thought was weird.

As we drove from tasting to tasting they continued to tease me. My body was beginning to tingle for more. It was as if I was waiting for that first kiss all night long. It reminded me of the night I lost my virginity. Looking foreword to the unexpected, longing to be touched and fondled and loved. They were driving me wild from all the teasing.

Stopping for dinner we ate and talked mostly about what wines we all liked the most. I was really tipsy from all the wine and the food made me feel better. The girls and I were really having a good time.

With another forty minutes before our bus was leaving we decided to sit by the pond and enjoy a glass of wine. Frankie had this blanket that we sat on and we drank and enjoyed the cool breeze. I needed to lay down so I went down onto my stomach and stretched out my legs.

Christy and Frankie were sitting with their legs stretched out and I was between them with my head by their feet. I felt my flip flops fall off my feet as I raised and lowered my feet as I just could not stay still. The slight breeze felt good as I moved my legs up and down.

My right foot, which was close to Frankie, jumped as I felt a fingernail move from my toes down my sole and stopped at my heel. From my spine to my fingers and toes I felt this shiver run through me.

I turned my head to give her the evil eye…

Then my left foot felt five fingers run down it and I turned my head the other way.

“That tickled!” I told Christy.

“Da!” she told me.

I took my foot and kicked her softly in her stomach. Then she took my foot and started tickling it with one hand as she held it with her other hand. I reacted by rolling onto my back and kicked at her with my other foot.

Frankie grabbed my free foot and held it tight as she said…

“What now…?”

“HAHAHAHHA”

They were both tickling my feet and I felt my body getting tense. My legs were kicking forcing them to hold on tight.

“She’ll get tired soon” Frankie said as I kicked at them.

They tried to tickle me but I was kicking too much.

Christy turned my ankle which forced me to roll back onto my stomach.

“Still think you’re so tough”

They were both sitting on my lower legs now and tickling my feet as my feet wiggled and moved as I tried to avoid their tickling fingers.

“HAHAHAHAHHA” I laughed as they double teamed me.

My legs were kicking so hard I knocked them off me and I jumped up and ran.

“What about these?” Frankie said holding my flip flops.

“Keep them” I yelled at her.

“Come on back…we are not going to tickle you Jenny!”

I walked back and reached for my flip flops as Frankie held them out for me.

Then Christy moved fast and tackled me from behind. I landed hard on the ground with Christy on top of my back. Her hands moved quickly under my shirt and she tickled my stomach all over. My body was rocking from one side to the other as I laughed and tried to move away from her tickling fingers.

Frankie sat on my lower legs as she again tried to tickle my feet.

“We have a real fighter with this one” Frankie said.

With my legs really kicking Frankie had a hard time getting me really good.

Then the bus was beeping its horn and the tickling stopped. Once they were off me I needed an extra minute to calm down and stop laughing. I really enjoyed the feeling of them on top of me like they were.

We walked to the bus and my legs were a little weak so they held my hands as we walked. After a couple more wineries we were done for the day. It was a long bus ride back to our motel. We were tired so we sat and never really said much. It was only six at night but the wineries were all closed.

Back at our motel they decided to walk the mile into the town. I decided to take a long hot shower well they were gone. As I felt the hot water on my skin my mind wandered off. I began thinking how sexy it was to be with my new friends. Their playful sprit really left me horney. As the hot water hit my face I thought of how soft heir touch was on my soft skin. The way they touched my hand and massaged my arms as we went from winery to winery left me so wanting more.

After I was dry I realized I had my clothes on the bed. Opening the door I peeked out to see if I was alone. Frankie and Christy were sitting on the bed whispering. My eyes locked onto them for a moment. Wearing sports bras and shorts only they were incredibly sexy. Their athletic bodies were inviting. Such smooth and clean skin, and perfect abs that moved slightly as they breathed, perfect bodies.

Walking out of the bathroom nude I stood for a moment at the doorway and smiled at my friends.

“Do you like” I asked?

Looking at my bed I noticed my duffle bag was gone. Then I saw a black leather cuff at each corner of the bed. For a moment I just starred and wondered what they were doing on my bed. Were they their before?

Hey…I have something for you. Frankie told me.

My eyes moved from my bed to Frankie’s as she walked up behind me. In her hands was this sleeping mask.

“What’s up”? I asked.

“Try it on sugar” Christie said.

As Frankie went to put it on my face I stopped her.

“It’s okay…we just want to see how ticklish you really are” Frankie said.

Christie shoved me onto the bed landing on my back. Placing me into a bear hug Christie held onto me as I fought to get free. My arms were under her and pinned above my stomach. My feet were dangling off the bed and I tried to kick them.

“SSShhhhhh…stay still” Christie whispered as I struggled to move my arms.

I was enjoying the rough play. Part of me wanted to give in to her. If I knew they would not try and tickle me to death I might have not fought.

Frankie placed a tight grip on my ankles and then I felt my feet get raised up. My legs were kicking as I tried to shake them off me. Part of me wanted them to win. I was not going to make it easy for them though.

“Don’t tickle meeeee” I screamed.

“Stop fighting…you’re just going to get it worse”.

Frankie carried my feet to the opposite side of the bed so my head was facing the foot of the bed. As she moved my ankles my stomach moved against the bed and that made me laugh.

Centering me in the bed Christie picked me up and swung me a little and then we slammed down together. She told me to move my legs apart. That would be too easy so when I felt Frankie drop my feet I started kicking again.

“HAHAHHA” I laughed as Christie started tickling my stomach. I felt Frankie take hold of my left foot and move it towards the corner of the bed. My free foot kicked up and smacked Frankie.

“That’s it!”

“HAHAHAHHH” Frankie jumped onto the bed and straddled my legs and started tickling my left foot.

“STOP! HAHAHAHHA” I yelled.

“Already…we have not even started to tickle you yet.” Frankie told me as she tickled my foot.

“Let’s get her hands first” Frankie said.

Christie rolled over leaving her under me. Frankie stood over me as she used both hands to tickling my stomach which was sticking into the air.

“Gootchy gootchy goo!”

After her quick tickle she jumped off the bed and stood at the foot of the bed. Using my body I tried to push into Christie and shake free…she was not going to let me go.

We were grunting Christie and I as Frankie took my left hand and pulled. I felt the leather wrap around my wrist and become tight on my skin. When I saw Frankie let go of me I tried to pull my arm back. I was tied securely! My hand was not going to be able to help me. Then my right hand was being pulled towards the right corner of the bed.

That’s when it hit me…I was going to be tied and tickled tonight. Pulling on my right hand only lasted a second. Christie started stroking my stomach and my laughter stopped me from resisting. Frankie easily secured my right hand and then sat down next to me.

“Relax…have fun…all you have to do is laugh. Were doing all the real work here.” Frankie said as she ran her fingers down from my breasts to my waist. The long slide down my naked body made me want to curl up into a ball. My breath was quick as she did it again.

Christie was sitting on my waist as she tickled my stomach and Frankie continued to run the tips of her fingers down from my breast to my waist. Testing my reactions and exploring my ticklish body. My legs were free yet remained still as I enjoyed the soft tickles. My giggles were the only noise in the room at the moment.

Feeling Christie bouncing around on me actually felt good. Watching her smile as she used her fingers to wiggle in and around my navel made me enjoy the experience. Frankie was slowly moving her fingertips up and down my upper body. Moving her fingers up my underarm and into the hollow of my arm and then out and down my arm again. Slowly her fingertips moved along and against my smooth flesh.

Christie used a hand on each of my sides and began squeezing, forcing me to laugh now.

“We got us a ticklish girl Frankie!”

“I see!”

“Stooopppp…hehehehehhe”.

The tickling on my sides made me buck up and thrust into Christie. Her hair was flying up and down as I laughed and bucked like a ticklish bronco. When I saw and felt Frankie straddle my chest and dig into my armpits I lost it.

“HAHAHAHHAHA”

Frankie’s added weight on top of me left me unable to buck around any longer. My head was rising up as I laughed. Each of my legs were kicking into the air as I laughed and laughed.

Frankie and Christie were smothering my upper body. For a moment my arms were shaking as I pulled hard and long. The tickling faded away as I screamed. Unable to keep up my scream and straining any longer the tickling hit me hard.

“SSTTTTOOOPPPPP…HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA”

“You’re doing good sweetie.”

Between my armpits, ribs, and stomach I don’t know where it tickled me more. To my surprise Christie switched tactics on me. Her long, strong fingers began pulling on my nipples. Once my nipples were erect she began dancing her fingers along my nipples and breasts.

My laughter was now mixed with light moans. Frankie used her left hand to tickle around and in my navel. Reaching behind her with her right hand she was able to tickle a spot that I never thought might be ticklish.

“Not…hahahhha…Their!”

“Oh…ticklish pussy…just wait!”

My body had a momentary spasm of terror. The tickling over my clit and inner thighs brought a great deal of ticklish sensations through me. It was pleasure mixed with torture. The right side of my brain arguing with the left side as to how I should feel. Neither side could agree so I continued laughing as well as moan and want more.

Frankie turned away from me. Her long legs stretching out along my naked body, her toes coming to rest under my arms, what a gift from god she was. What talent it took I thought to be able to tickle with both your hands and your feet.

As Frankie tickled my inner thighs and clit with her hands her toes tickled me under my arms and in my pitts. Christie moved down to my feet. I felt her take my ankle in her arm and move my foot to the corner of the bed. Then she locked my foot into the restraint. Powerless to stop her I watched Frankie move as she tickled me.

Frankie’s mound was slapping at my skin as she bounced into me. My heart exploded as Frankie used both hands to tickle my inner thighs. Getting me dripping wet now as she used her tongue to keep the pressure on my clit.

“GGGRRrrr…AAAAAWWWWWWW…” I grunted as I felt my body spasm from the all out attack on my nerves.

Once Christie secured my other foot she joined in. I felt how wet she was as she lowered her pussy on my foot. Tickling my lower legs with both hands as she straddled my foot left me laughing, they were really getting me good. My toes trying desperately to wiggle, only to be denied as Christie rode my foot hard. Slowly my toes pressed into her and slowly my toes scrunched back down.

“Ready for more? Well…ready or not” Frankie laughed.

It hit me quickly. My body trembled as my orgasm exploded. Flushed and sweaty I tried to speak. Only my hoarse voice that was slightly above a whisper was able to come out. Weakly I asked for a break. They did not hear me.

Once my body steadied to a constant wiggling of flesh both of my friends moved to my feet. My head shot up as I mouth the words to stop…but nothing came out.

“What is it?”

“Oh…she is looking for more pleasure”

My head was shaking no as Frankie crawled between my legs. Starring at her tongue come out of her mouth reaching for me, coming for me she was. Closing my eyes I was ready for her. Only it was not her tongue that entered me.

The vibrator instantly brought my eyes open.

“NNNNOOOoooooooo…TO…HAHAHAHHAHAHHA…MUCH!!!!”

“Such a complainer you are!”

Both Christie and Frankie took one of my feet and began sucking on my toes as their fingers walked on their fingertips across my soles. Their warm mouths mixed with the sucking on my toes proved a good mix. On top of that the vibrator left me doing a pelvic thrust with no one above me.

The vibrator was a constant. Each of my toes were being nibbled on and sucked. Their tongs felt like a thousand little tickle tooth picks on my feet. Once Frankie began licking my sole as her fingers tickled down the sides of my slender feet I new I was close to having another mind blowing orgasm.

Holding my long toes apart as they licked between my toes left me going crazy, screaming, and desperate for my release…just another minute was all I needed I though. Each lick made my legs twitch. My sensitive skin between my toes were hyper ticklish I discovered. My muscles were turning to jello now. Unable to defend my toes I tried to focus on the vibrator humming in me.

It was a long build up and I was ready for it to get out. Such a powerful orgasm it actually hurt it was so long. As it hit me my girls never stopped licking and tickling my feet. Sweating horribly now I also seemed to have no energy left my laugh turned into a steady dry moan. Only thing was, my friends were not done yet.

“Let’s take this for a ride” Frankie said as she turned my vibrator on high. Christie and Frankie were removing their clothes, what was left of them anyway. Each took a position next to my stomach. Leaning over they began blowing long raspberries on my stomach.

“HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA…HHHEEELLLPPPPP!”

A string of orgasms hit me as they tickled me with the help of the vibrator. My body was a mess now. With my arms and legs pulling so hard in their restraints I really thought my fingers and toes might explode from my body. If it weren’t for my restraints I probably would have been stuck on the ceiling.

They were blowing raspberries and tickling my sides even as my stomach reached for the sky and then plummeted back to the bed. The pleasure was so great I felt like a bag of popcorn getting ready to pop.

This next orgasm was a monster. It hit with such violence my arm restraint broke off my left arm. Flopping about they had a hard time removing the vib. Frankie and Christie each quickly removed my restraints and then they covered me with their bodies.

For a long time they held me and kissed my head as I recovered. I heard them both moaning as time went on and the vib was heard as I stayed still and enjoyed them cuddling me.

What a trip this turned out to be. They really opened my eyes to how much fun tickling could be at the hands of experts. On the drive home we were listening to some CD’S when I leaned into the front seat and asked,

“What you guy’s doing next weekend?”

Excellent story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

JMD

Excellent tale, well told!

I greatly enjoyed your previous work too. (The Family From Hell, parts 1 & 2).

I need to look around to see what else you've written, when I have the time.

Thanks for the kind words;) It's always good to read them. I loved the "Family from hell" stories. Long tickling:feather: Have a good one everyone:)

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back