• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Winter Nylon Tickle Fun

boyne4

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Living in Michigan can present you all kinds of weather scenarios. Luckily, I keep a home office and work from home when I want. My wife on the other hand works at Ford Motor Company and has on average in good weather about a 35 minute commute to work and in bad weather it is anybody's guess. We just got hit with a few inches of snow last night. My one meeting I had today got cancelled as a result. The best news is my wife decided to work from home today. I am in my home office and she is working in the dining room. She is all casual in a zip hoodie sweatshirt and black yoga pants but is currently wearing a pair of Berkshire coffee color thigh highs. Her nylon toes look amazing.

She has one meeting left which is a Web Ex meeting that starts in 25 minutes. What she does not know is that I am going to spend a good portion of that meeting under the table tickling her nylon feet like crazy! I asked how long this meeting lasts and she said it will probably go the full hour. Noon can't get here quick enough.

That is awesome.. I love stocking covered feet..

PS.. I am from Michigan also and drive in sucked!!!

And she doesn't kill you for doing that?
PS: She has to be awesome, working for Ford Motor Company! ;)

And she doesn't kill you for doing that?
PS: She has to be awesome, working for Ford Motor Company! ;)

Right? Careful, OP, don't mess with the auto industry too much ;). Have fun.

I spent a good thirty minutes tickling her nylon feet during the meeting. My strategy was to amp up the tickling during the parts of the meeting she was participating in. To my surprise, she took it in good stride. She admitted to me after there was a couple of points where she almost lost it. She then explained to me that getting her nylon feet tickled and played with is like foreplay to her and she has the ability to switch off the excitement factor to some degree. I did snap a couple of pics on my phone although I have not looked at them to see how they came out. If there is anything decent, I will post it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back