• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wisdom's Downfall - Multichapter story M/F upperbody - Episode 3 out now 25/03/24

WriterOfSin

TMF Regular
Hi everyone, first time I've posted in a long long while. To test the waters and help ease out any rustiness, I thought I'd finally finish and releast this story. No tickling as of yet, but there will be plenty to come in the following chapters as I post a new one each Sunday.

In today's episode, Diana begins her frightful treatment at the hands of her captor. Where will it all end up?

Welcome to Vallun City, a metropolis with a bright past and a seedy present. A trinity of vigilantes, Diana, Ballerina, and Nymph, known as the Valiants, do their best to confront crime as it occurs within the city.

A series of unexplained disappearances sees the Valiants investigate, all going well...at least until Ballerina and Nymph disappear. Now Diana is putting it all on the line to investigate and find out what happened to her friends..but can she put a stop to the Harbour Horror behind the disappearances?

Comments and feedback are always appreciated, and thank you all for your patience as I slowly work to add the new episodes moving forward, I know it's a slow burn here at the start.

Chapters to date

Episode One - https://www.ticklingforum.com/threa...isode-2-out-now-18-03-24.436164/#post-5649896
Episode Two - https://www.ticklingforum.com/threa...pisode-2-out-now-18-03-24.436164/post-5650124
Episode Three - https://www.ticklingforum.com/threa...pisode-2-out-now-18-03-24.436164/post-5652354

Last edited:
Episode 1

Three days. That's how long it had been since Diana had lost contact with Ballerina and Nymph. Three days of waiting, for news of their appearance to reach her either through direct contact or what most locals called the hobo-express; nothing traveled faster in Vallun City than one message from a panhandler to another. Most of that was just talk on who was charitable, who'd been a tight-ass when it came to the asking, but there were times when a tramp with little reason to deny it saw something they shouldn't have, like a break-in, or a murder...or the reappearance of two of Vallun City's most well-known vigilantes. Part of her shuddered at the use of the word. Most people thought of vigilantes as being Batman, or Spiderman, or any other lunatic with a costume and a talent for one-liners. It was hard work and hiding in plain sight that did the most work, and Ballerina and Nymph were, when they wanted to, very noticeable. And yet there was nothing.

The last thing they'd both reported working on was the harbour case. For the last month, there'd been rumours of disappearances in and near the docks, once the heart of Vallun City, but now no more than broken down, rusted to nothingness, pieces of history. There were always awful things happening near there. Some gangs tried to bring in contraband through the more secluded areas; the nastier ones used it to bring in cargo of a human nature, either people fleeced for a chance at a better life, or those who would be put to work and extorted to pay a debt that never settled. 'Services rendered', a lot of them called it mockingly. Of course, sometimes they used the docks to take people out; normally the ones who'd offended a head honcho, or been skimming from the books. That didn't mean all the bodies dredged out by the VCPD's boat patrol were murders though. Drunks would get lost from the bars, end up staggering into the water, or OD'd junkies would be dropped in after being jackrolled for their last few possessions. It was, in a perverse sense, cleaning up the place.

But this was different. In the past month, there'd been nine disappearances of normal, everyday citizens, three male and five female, who'd all passed by the harbour on their way home after a late night's work, a party, or even a rendezvous with their lover in one case. All had been alone, all had never arrived home. The newspapers had taken to assuming it was a serial killer, even with a lack of bodies, under the name of the Harbour Horror. It was trite, and almost cliche, but cliches were always built on fact, and the fact was it was most likely a deadly one. Ballerina and Nymph were both well trained and experienced, if not as much as Diana, but the fact that she'd not heard anything suggested that they'd been taken too. Just having to disappear under cover meant the use of a warning signal left in any of a dozen prearranged locations, but she'd seen nothing the few times she'd driven around. Dammit! she cursed inwardly. There was nothing else for it, she'd just have to try and have a look herself.

It was easy enough for her to dress in something that wouldn't stand out; a black skirt, and a leather jacket over her deep red blouse. A handbag was draped over one arm, while the other held her phone, completing the picture of a reasonably trendy young office worker. It wasn't uncommon for people to have their phones within easy reach going near the harbour, and would have probably made her stand out even more from the other people going through the maze of streets surrounding it. Caution was a virtue on the city's streets, even after the years she and the others had spent doing what they could to make it better. It was even easier to get a cab to the nearest nightclub that lay in a straight line with the majority of the disappearances, slipping inside with a bunch of other women to avoid notice. A smile and a whisper to the bartender got her a glass of wine, and she sipped the bitter red slowly, scanning the crowd and casually deflecting the advances of various men, and not a few women, as she evaluated each in turn. Nearly time, she thought to herself an hour later. The club was starting to empty out, and she could easily lose herself in the crowd.

Within minutes she was pacing steadily, if slowly, along the sidewalk, taking care not to look like she was trawling. The average human's peripheral vision was far better than what most people realised, and it only took the habit of using it regularly for it to improve. Not, she thought after half an hour of mind-numbing walking, it mattered since the streets were empty. Part of her couldn't help but shiver at the thought; even the harbour at night time was normally more busy with the typical thugs and tramps who called it home by choice, or the lack thereof. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea after all; chances were the Horror they'd simply quit their spree. She couldn't bear to think about the idea that instead they had moved onto greener pastures. Diana shuddered in revulsion at the intruding thought, but she knew that without another case, she'd lose the scent. A muted call cut through her distraction, and she flicked her head off to the side, catching sight of a man behind her.

No, not a man, she thought as she looked at him more fully. The slightly baby-faced look of a teenager gave that away, and the way he puffed his chest out from the unbuttoned denim vest just made him look stupid rather than 'manly'. The harsh, nasal accent gave him away as a resident of the south side of the city. "I said, whatcha doing out here darlin'? Not a good place to be walking about all on your lonesome, know what I'm sayin'?"
Diana just cocked an eyebrow at him. "I'm grateful for the concern, but I'm heading home already, thanks."
"Aww, don't do that! You can come back to my place," his voice practically oozed with a barely concealed lust, and Diana just barely kept her eyes from rolling. If he kept it up like this, she'd have to take a shower just to wipe away the memory..."Hey, come on! I can get you real warm up out of the cold, y'know?"
Fine, she thought, let's see you handle me. A warm smile plastered onto her lips, she turned back and casually walked closer to him, the click of her short heels punctuating her words. "Oh? You'd do that for me? The smile turned into something more coquettish, and Diana's voice dropped into a husky tone, watching as the boy's cheeks turned pink from blushing. "Or would you do that...to me?"
"Anyway you want, sweetcheeks," he grinned.
"Then how about this way," she flicked the edge of her tongue out over her lips, "where you and me go back to your place, turn the lights down low," now a hand reached out over his denim, stroking his chest lightly, "maybe put some slow music on." Her other hand stretched out as well, just gripping the edge of his jacket, "And then I tell your mom what you get up to late at night, shit-for-brains!"

Her free hand grabbed the front of his vest, arms uncurling as she pushed him back and smirked, watching him trip over a broken slab in the sidewalk. "A kid your age should be crapping himself at the thought of meeting his prom date's dad, not trying to hit on someone who's not interested, and," she said tilting her head forward, "let's be honest, is way, way, out of your league." The sound of a snicker cut her off from saying anything more as she looked over the street, cursing at the realisation she'd been caught acting like that without realising there was someone else present.
The elderly tramp laughing didn't notice, just raising a half-empty can in salute. "Yea', yo-you tell him, missy," he stuttered out before keeling back over with a laugh. Diana just smiled hesitantly, turning back the way she'd been heading and striding off steadily. Hopefully she could escape serious notice if the Horror was still in the area since what she'd just done was, unfortunately, far too uncommon, especially in the more run-down districts. The tramp started laughing again, interrupted as the boy got to his feet and stormed towards him.
"The fuck you think's funny, asshole? I'll wipe that look off your face onto the sidewalk!" One boot rose up before it crashed into the other man's side. Diana winced at the thin, pitiful screams, shoes clicking quicker and quicker as she sped back towards the pair. The teenager didn't hear her coming, just slamming his heavy boots into the beggar's writhing body like a piston, throwing in the occasional punch, not realising she was present as the bottom of Diana's closed fist hammered into the side of his neck, a flick of her knee snapping into his midriff as he crumbled.

Turning back to the older man, she cradled grimy fingers in her own as she steadied his bloodied head. "Than-thank you miss," he hacked out, reeling over as he began to cough frantically. Recoiling back, she cursed herself for the hesitancy. He needed help, and that meant seeing whatever damage had been done to make him behave like that.
"I can call an ambulance if you ne-" she began, his head shaking twitchily in response.
"No...no need miss," he replied, still sounding shaky as he patted her hand. "You're more than enough." His voice turned deeper with the last part, dropping the rough and thready speech as he rolled back over, a stun gun in his hand. "Thanks for your help." The last thing she saw was his beaming grin as the stun gun jabbed into her ribs, and the supernova of pure pain overloaded her nerves.

Last edited:
Episode 2

"Wakey wakey, missy."
Her eyes cracked open, blinking away the invasion of the light. Diana could just make out the fuzzy form of a vague silhouette in front of her, albeit less clearly than the feeling of a zip-tie around her wrists. "Where am I?", she murmured, curiosity overwhelming her instinct to stay quiet.
"Where are you? Well, ain't that a question." The silhouette was becoming less fuzzy, defining itself a little better into the shape of a man. "I could say you're here in my hideout. I could say you're in the same plane of existential possibility as I am, that we exist together, here and now, and we will continue to do so until one of us does something to twist that existence into something else." Suddenly he was on his knees, level with her eyes and she recoiled, unease rippling in her guts at the cruel light glinting in them as he smiled, an expression looking more demented than pleasurable. "But the real answer, the one that matters, is you're in my grasp, 'Diana'." Jumping back up with the ease of a snake recoiling, his lips curled into a knowing smirk. "Oh yes, I know your name. I know everything there is to know about you, thanks to your friends."
A growl to do a tiger proud ripped out of her throat. "What did you do to them?"
The smile morphed into an exaggerated frown as he spoke in a mocking impression of a child's voice. "I played with them, silly! Such a pity though. All my toys always break. But not those two! At least...not yet." The frown turned into a leering grin, showing off perfectly white teeth...perfect until someone had taken a blade to them, scraping and cutting until they resembled a row of flint daggers like a hunter's trophy.

"I'm going to do the same to you," he said in a sing-song tone. Diana spat wordlessly onto his shirt, the highest she could aim for. The erstwhile beggar spread his arms wide as he looked down at the stain resignedly. With an easy motion, he tore the dark t-shirt off, and she blinked in surprise at the sculpted perfection of his torso, the odd scar here and there seeming to enhance the uncanny handsomeness of his frame rather than marring it. Definitely not a tramp, she thought. Diana took the opportunity to look over him, practised eyes noting the details as she'd trained herself to do so over the years. His face was as clean-shaven as if he'd never known a bear, his greying hair damp and now rendered a vibrant brown. The soiled clothing was gone, replaced by the shirt she'd spat on and a worn pair of jeans. He even went barefoot, despite the cold of the hard concrete floor she was forced to lie on, as if he was spending a lazy day at home and not kidnapping a woman off the streets.
"And what's that going to be, then?" she spat through gritted teeth. "Molest me? Hurt me? Have your way with me until I beg you to stop?" Her brown eyes met his green, radiating her contempt even as he crouched down once more."Do you want that?" he murmured. "I can do that, if you want me to."
Now it was Diana's turn to smirk. "Don't be ridiculous, freak."
"Freak? Freak? Oh, how you define me." His fingers tapped against his chin in thought. "Not that I'm arguing with the word. We're all freaks together." He leaned so close, she shuddered to feel the warmth of his breath on her skin. "I take people, and I hurt people, and I use people. You walk around this city as if you're justice, the epitome of righteousness, God come from on high to set the world to rights." His lips were mere millimetres away from hers, as if a gross masquerade that they were about to kiss. "We both play with the fates of others. I just think mine is more...fun."

Revulsion crept down her spine as his teeth nibbled at her earlobe, her hands jerking against the coarse plastic of her binding in reflex. "Would you like to know where your friends are?"
Breathe...breathe... Those were the only thoughts in her mind mind, the only ones she would tolerate. To panic was useless and wouldn't help Ballerina or Nymph, and she was sure it was what he wanted. Diana was intensely grateful for the way her voice didn't betray her as she replied, as serene as if she'd just finished a meditation session. "Of course I would. They're my friends, after all."
"Fine." Rough hands dragged her upright, letting her absorb the situation, only now realising her legs were still left unbound. Clearly her captor didn't want to be forced to carry her everywhere, a blessing in disguise for her. It wasn't the right time to act though, so she let him push her through a metal-grated doorway and into the next room. This one was more comfortable, with heavy rugs adorning the floor, a tattered leather couch against one breeze block wall, and opposite it a television set on a low desk. He threw her down on the sofa, turning his back as if he considered her no real threat, and the vigilante stewed at the thought. Give her enough time to work her hands free and she could easily subdue him. That thought died as the television screen flickered to life. The grainy quality couldn't hide the nature of what she was looking at; Ballerina and Nymph, bound hand and foot in what looked like an impossibly compact cell. "You've seen them. Are you happy now?" he asked.

She glared at him. "We're all being held captive against our will. What makes you think I'd possibly be happy?"
"Hmm..." he settled down next to her, his leg pinning hers to the couch as he reclined back, a hand propping up his head as if he was lying on a beach watching the waves go by. "You know, that's not true." Suddenly he was against her, his hands moving down the length of her blouse, and Diana found herself craning her head back, staring at the ceiling, the walls, anywhere but the fanged, leering, visage of the man pawing her. "You," he began to nuzzle her neck, "can leave at any time. You have my word on that."
"What kind o-" her heart skipped a beat as she felt his teeth gently plink off the taut skin of her throat, "of guarantee is that? You kidnap and tie me up, tell me you're the one who's taken my friends, and then say I can walk away with nothing stopping me? Even if I believed you, you're the one behind all the disappearances." The disgust in her voice was matched only by the sneer on her face. "There's no way I'd let you get away."
"I promise you, there's nothing stopping you on my end. If you stay, it's because of your own will." Her captor smiled, head tilted towards her as if sharing a private joke. "And if you do leave, just know you won't be finding me again."
Now it was her turn to smile, a bitter expression. "And why in God's name would I want to stay here?"
"Well, what would your conscience say if you left your friends behind? Would Lady Justice herself really just cut and run, and leave those with the misfortune to call her friend behind?" A vile snicker cut the air. "Ah, what am I saying? Of course you would. You're a normal human being. We both know you're not really a hero, Diana."

Surging forward from her position on the couch, her head just missed his nose. Diana couldn't help but curse herself for missing with the brutal blow. A vain attempt at a flurry of kicks followed. "You know I'll get out of here!"
Her captor rubbed away at his cheek, forcing her back down with ease. "Oh Diana...the question isn't whether you'll get out." That fanged maw bloomed into a smile so wide it seemed to split his face. "It's when you choose to."

Episode 3
For what felt like the hundredth time, Diana tugged vainly at the contraption she'd been strapped up in. Fabric straps linked with metal rings pinioned her arms to her back, running up over her shoulders and encircling her breasts, before plunging down across her stomach and running back up between her thighs to the wrist restraints she wore. The bastard that was keeping her captive had snapped a slow-acting sedative of some kind into her, plunging her into a state where it seemed every touch was ethereal and she didn't have a care in the world. While under the influence, he'd even strapped up her legs, the faint click as he'd locked the connecting strap from her leg-bindings to her wrist restraints not even penetrating the murk. He'd clearly taken great pleasure in stripping away her clothing though, leaving her with just her plain and drab underwear that had been hidden beneath her disguise on underneath the bondage harness. Try as she might, Diana hadn't been able to feel any give in the straps at all, casting her eyes about in the foolish hope that something, anything, she could use to cut them with was lying around. The lilting mockery of her captor's voice put paid to that as he padded over to her from the doorway. "Hey Lady Justice. Looking good tonight," he said with a wolfish smile. Pursing his lips and whistling, he took his time ogling her body.

He laid himself down beside her, muscles rippling in a grace at odds with the stilted motion of his own body. Eyes raking over her, Diana felt like she'd been reduced to a piece of meat in a butcher shop. Rolling over and away from him wasn't really an option, so she opted to turn her head away from him, cheeks reddening slightly at her predicament. "What's up? Don't like me?" The warmth of his breath flitted over her neck as he whispered. "Or do you just need to work off some of that shyness, huh?" A hand caressed her shoulder lightly and she shrugged it off feebly. Diana felt inside her own mind, looking for her sanctuary. It was something she'd never really had to use before, a technique to escape the distraction of reality. Helpful enough when meditating, but whether this would be the same here remained to be seen. It was a safe place, free from his presence, a place of warmth and comfort. Even as he lay next to her, he couldn't follow her there. He was invisible to her, non-existent inside the boundaries of her mind, and here in its safety, she was the same to him. But then her mouth twitched in a slight smile, as a cold line streaked across her stomach. The first crack in the walls of her sanctuary. She could feel cold trails worming across her belly, tingling against her nerves, and she giggled. The cold sensations began to spread further up to her ribs, accompanied by the feeling of her very skin being plinked as if it was a musical instrument to be played, and Diana bit her lip to keep a moan from escaping.

A voice sounded above her in the sky of the sanctuary, dimly calling to her, trying to worm its way in like invading roots. As much as she tried not to listen, the voice became stronger and stronger, repeating the muffled phrase like a call to arms that was echoing throughout her bones. Diana couldn't resist it any longer. The invasive cold was too much, but the voice was warm, leading her away like a beacon, and all she had to do was...wake! Eyes opened wide to the harsh reality of her situation. To her imprisonment in the cold, sterile room, and to the man straddling her. To the way his fingers traced idly across her taut stomach, the feather-light touch of his skin against hers, the slow scrape of his nails in their way, raising goosebumps along the reddened tracks. To the way he curled and danced his digits over her body while his eyes bored into hers mercilessly. "Go on," he smirked cruelly. "Purr for me, little goddess." The fingers skittered over the cloth strap arranged beneath her breasts, moving to the fragile patch of skin under her arms, left exposed by the harness. Delicate circles tantalised the white flesh, and she bit her lip as he dragged his fingers in ever-decreasing spirals, desperate not to let go, to let him know that he'd well and truly coaxed her out of her shell. He leaned over her again, his words flowing like a wisp of smoke between them even as his fingers continued their agonising dance. "What's the matter, little goddess? Shy?"
She bit her words out in staccato chunks, unwilling to let more than the slightest slip in her defences. "Let me know...when you st-...start getting serious."
The green orbs of his eyes seemed to burn against the outline of his face. "You want me to go to second base, huh? Sure, why not." The bound woman huffed in grateful relief as his weight shifted off her, too tired to even watch him walk across the room.

She didn't see him rummaging through the ice-box he'd kept beside the television stand, just hearing the clink as he found whatever it was that he wanted. Only when he stood over her, the yellow light of the bulb above seeming to surround him in a nimbus, did Diana start to pay him any regard. From her recumbent position, she couldn't see what it was that he held in his hands like a prize trophy, the shadow taking that chance away from her. "You'll like this," he mused as he knelt beside her. "Or maybe you won't, at first." His fingers popped the lid off the bottle, startling her with the explosive sound as it seemed to echo in the tiny room. One hand settled on the belly-portion of the fabric straps that bound her, the palm covering the metal ring centred over her navel that joined some of them together. In the other, the bottle was poised above her belly, and she could only watch as he tipped it as delicately but inexorably as the first snows slipping down the mountainside.
That particular image was cursed as the ice-cold liquid drizzled down, a whimper escaping her shuddering frame as it seeped over his hand and pooled deep into her belly button.
"Son of a bitch!"
He grinned, showing off those knapped teeth again. "I don't want to say I told you so, but I did anyway." He dipped his finger into her navel, wriggling it like a quill dipping into an ink pot, drawing it back out and letting the liquid gleam in the dim light as a sing-song lilt sighed from his mouth. "Now we can get started. Second base, little goddess." The finger lowered again, brushing along the side of the rough strap that stretched from the belly ring to the next one, digging into the underside of her breasts. Cold oil was smoothed onto her skin, sliding up and down in neat rows, as if he was tilling a field. Diana grunted, trying to think about anything other than that icy liquid, but his touch was everywhere, leaving her no refuge from the chilling sweep of his fingers. "Patience," he hissed softly, "we're not quite finished." His free hand reached down, hovering above her belly, and he savoured the look in his captive's eyes, the hint of worry as Diana wondered what it was he intended to do. That became clear enough as the splayed digits lashed downwards, spidering across the exquisitely sensitive skin beneath, and her face contorted into a rictus grin as she tried to resist the tantalising sensation of his nails as they danced along her belly. The flex of her muscles, aching with sheer physical tension as she tried to contain the laughter gave her away. The tauntingly childlike grin on his face belied the skill with which he played her like the tingling sound of her laughter was a symphony that only he could conduct.

Now a hand poised overhead, like a scorpion's tail, and it was all Diana could do to keep a way eye on it, belly sore from the rictus laugh his other hand forced along her ribs. Tensing herself in fearful anticipation, her agonised laughter turned into a howl as he shifted his ticklish target entirely. The hand that had explored her ribs was suddenly kneading her inner thigh, like tiny mouths nipping at her flesh, his pinches seemed so hard. The hand striking from above flew out of sight, digging into the tender skin behind her bent knees, teasing away at a spot she'd never thought of as so vulnerable before. Long, agonising minutes followed as he seemed to set her nerves aflame, her face aching from the laughter he extorted from her. Such was her tiredness at the end she didn't realise he'd stopped touching her, seemingly content to stand overhead, hands braced on his hips and head cocked to one side as her captor examined her, and she grimaced at the thought of how she must look. Covered in a glimmering sheen of oil and sweat, her chest heaving as she breathed deep, and strapped up tighter than an asylum inmate. All she could feel right then was hate. Not just at him, for what he'd done to her, what he was doing to her, but at something even worse. Herself. Hate for not being quick enough to avoid the sunburst of the taser in the alleyway. For not being strong enough to break her bonds. For not doing her best to find Nymph and Ballerina earlier, but most of all, for letting herself get tricked into his hands, letting him take advantage of her very being to manipulate her into giving away her identity and ambushing her.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back