• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witch Hunter Robin part IV (foot tickling)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Just in time for the Independance Day celebration (belated by a day, but it still counts sort of), I am able to bring to you the fourth and final installement (as far as the tickling is concerned) in my Witch Hunter Robin parody.

Yes, many of you have been waiting for this moment, and this picture, and I hope it fails to disappoint.

With that said, here is Robin being foot tickled by the witch.

I call this one "taking one for the team". :D

Enjoy, and a happy belated 4th of July and a happy Independance Day to you and yours. Be save, and God bless. ^__^

Witch_Hunter_Robin-_foot_tickle.jpg

Great foot shot! I really enjoyed this one! :cool:

> Just in time for the Independance Day celebration (belated by a
> day, but it still counts sort of), I am able to bring to you the
> fourth and final installement (as far as the tickling is concerned)
> in my Witch Hunter Robin parody.

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July.

> Yes, many of you have been waiting for this moment, and this
> picture, and I hope it fails to disappoint.

Your pic is, as usual, a master piece.

> With that said, here is Robin being foot tickled by the witch.
>
> I call this one "taking one for the team". :D

The sacrifices you have to make for your work.
No matter how it may end, at least she gets a good laugh out of it
(^_^)

Haha! I don't care what anyone else says, my favorite part of this picture is the lens flair in the corner! :eek:

You have, as always, captured the foot very well it's always an eye opener to see the shapes you sculpt with the body of your subject.

One thing that has me though, it's obviously your drawing style but because of the difference between your drawing style and the drawing style of the anime series, Robin appears to have her mouth open too wide. It doesn't take away from the picture though, in fact it's more like you to parody the drawing style along with the ideas and characters.

Congratulations on your new piece.

@ asrial- Thankies. I'm glad it turned out looking this way. ^^

@ quesecotil-
Yes, the light source was a nice touch I think. And I'm glad you liked it so much...^^ LOL

Thank you, thank you.

As for her exagerated mouth, its just as I said before to rajee, there are certain instances where it is appropriate to exagerate an expression or body part. In this case, I thought it would be cute to bring extra detail to her laughter by exagerating the size of her wide open mouth. It helps sell how ticklish she is. Now normally I would have draw her mouth as normal, but this is, again, one of those instances where its ok and encouraged to exagerate something. Its not only more anime style that way, but it lends a quality that isn't always present in realistic drawings. And since I draw characters with realistic proportions, its a nice treat to be able to do something like this every now and again. ^__^

Again, thank you. I'm rather proud of the way this turned out. I'm all Robined out for now though! LOL Whew...^^

Hee, hee...extremely cute CE. Beautiful drawing and your style continues to impress me highly. ;)

Belated, eh? Well, let me tell you something, over in Boston, they celebrated the 4th today as well, meaning there was hardly anything to do! Either way, great art, keep it up!

Wow, nice turn out so far. But thats probably due to the fact this is a tickling picture. I of course imagined the turn out would be better if it were like this. :)

@ Falcon- Thank you. I'm just glad they are over! I don't want to do something like this again for a while. At least not the same series anyway. It sure was fun though, and I'd happily do again some time. :)

@ Khali- Thank you. I'm glad it gets your approval. You can only get better and better right? Theres no such thing as getting worse with art, thats part of the beauty of it. But then again, if you don't practice or draw often you can get sloppy, and that happens even to the best of us. ^^

@ Larcen Tyler- Yeah, I hear you. I'm in California, Southern California where lots of partying is supposed to be happening for a day like yesterday. And it was actually pretty quiet save for the firecrackers in our neighborhood, and even that didn't last long. I don't think some people have the same fun with it anymore, I sure don't. Its just an excuse to be loud, obnoxious, and break the law. While not everyone does that of course, alot of people do, and that can ruin it for others.

I stayed indoors yesterday finishing up this picture. I honestly didn't have anything better to do. The last several Independance Days haven't been very spectacular for me. I suppose missing the firingworks (by choice of course) had something to do with it, but I just didn't feel like going out just for that. They used to capture my attention and imagination as a kid, but this holiday doesn't do much for me anymore, honestly. Maybe I'm just being jaded, but I'd imagine alot of people feel as I do about it, young and old.

Anyways, thank alot for the post and compliment. ^^

Last edited:
Just for the record, it's Larcen and not Larson! (Khali here will back me up on that one!)

Yes, Larcen, my bad. It was a typo, as I know who that character is. I still remember that game. I almost bought it for the Genesis, but never got around to it. It didn't hold my interest for long.

You didn't buy it?! No wonder Sega scrapped the final game!

Just kidding! ;)

I didn't buy it because it was just one of many fighting games at the time, with Street Fighter leading the pack. Any single one fighting game at the time didn't stand out for me very much with the exception of Street Fighter. I didn't even like Mortal Kombat. That game was boring, as was Killer Instinct (I have that, it came free with the SNES).

In retrospect, I was debating whether or not I should draw just ONE more tickle picture, and then end it. I'm pleased with the progression of this parody, but perhaps it could stand to include one more and then I could sort of explain the conclusion and how she gets out of this situation, since, by that time, I doubt I'd feel up to drawing that too.

I should have just drawn this like a manga, but I wasn't prepared to at the time.

Anyways, what do you guys think? One more? I was thinking maybe some licking or sucking, only because it would bring out the full extent to which this witch is tickling her. It somehow just doesn't seem as 'threatening' or severe just as tickling with a feather and a finger. While thats all well and good, and it would be just fine left this way, maybe some more is in order.

Since I can't make this into a voting thread now, we'll use it as one anyway. Please vote. (I know the majority of you will say yes, but humor me anyways). :eek:

GAAAH!! The picture won't show! Guess I'll have to go to your Yahoo group to see it! Wait right here, I'll be back! grumblegrumblegrumble :Grrr: :rant: :ranty:

Its working just fine now. Strange, the server is usually always up.

Anyways, I'm glad you liked it. ^________^

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back