• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women who like to be tickled….Myth?

I’ve met a few. Usually they don’t know and have to be shown, since the only tickling they ever knew was the more intense stuff they got as kids.

I’’ve got on friend who can orgasm from an underarm tickling. I have another friend who takes it just becasue she likes to laugh, yell, scream, and wiggle, which forces her to let go of tension & sets her ‘free’. I have another who secretly likes the touch and being dominated, but with affection in the mix of it all. She never says she likes it, but she never says no to a tickling, never asks for it to stop, and when I mention it in a PM she always replies with enthusiastic emoticons.

Whenever I tickle a lady friend who might have enjoyed the experience - you have to be careful with them and go at their speed, with occasional ‘surprises’ of more intense tickling with teasing, then back off quickly - I’ll ask if they didn’t like it, but maybe didn’t hate it, either, and I’ll usually get an affirmative answer.

The ones who clearly don’t like it, I stop almost immidately. They aren’t having fun or being challenged, and who needs the whining?

Thanks Josie for bravely speaking up. That post probably inspired a lot of folks here! I hope there's a lucky ler taking advantage of that and making you both very happy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back