• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women who prefer to be tickled in stockings or nylons?

is nice to know because i too like many here love women in nylons and most I have asked say they do make them more ticklish. Of course I think I shoud do more research haha

OMG My feet are way more Hyper ticklish in Nylons, giggle I do prefer Nylons oh yes !!!!!

I have a nylon/stocking fetish, so I love it. I was tickled in thigh highs last night.

Last edited:
I love tickling women while they are in nylons/stockings. It is my favorite by far.

Gotta say that I agree with the ladies. Have done some CD in the past and nylons most certainly make my feet more sensitive and ticklish.

Definitely more ticklish in hose/stockings!!! Fingers just GLIDE over the skin then and it's definitely more intense. Wearing hose/stockings is wonderful in that I feel packaged and sexier in them too - and easier to lose your pretty shoes when wearing them!! If it wasn't so humid here in Kentucky during the summer, I would wear them a lot more. We have a professional dress code here at work which I don't mind at all - I even wear hose/stockings on the weekends depending on what I am doing - I guess I am very old fashioned and always love to dress nice!

Definitely more ticklish in hose/stockings!!! Fingers just GLIDE over the skin then and it's definitely more intense. Wearing hose/stockings is wonderful in that I feel packaged and sexier in them too - and easier to lose your pretty shoes when wearing them!! If it wasn't so humid here in Kentucky during the summer, I would wear them a lot more. We have a professional dress code here at work which I don't mind at all - I even wear hose/stockings on the weekends depending on what I am doing - I guess I am very old fashioned and always love to dress nice!

This sounds great. Maybe any nylon pictures of your feet ? :) What's your favorite hose color ?

Tan or nude are my favorite to see women wear

I agree - those are the only ones I like to wear. I don't like the look of black hose - I prefer the lighter colors.

@BeccaFF - You had me at Definitely more ticklish... ;) Seriously though, I'm glad to hear you're a fan!

Does anyone know where to buy real silk stocking? I know they are expensive but it would be great to tickle a Lee who is wearing them.

Does anyone know where to buy real silk stocking? I know they are expensive but it would be great to tickle a Lee who is wearing them.

^All you need to do is GOOGLE Silk Stockings, but they are expensive.^

I don't mean this in a negative way (I find it amusing, rather) but you have a knack for necro-bumping threads lol.

I appreciate when people do that, at least for timeless ones like this. And I don't even like stockings all that much. But it's nice to see what people have thought over time!

I appreciate when people do that, at least for timeless ones like this. And I don't even like stockings all that much. But it's nice to see what people have thought over time!

Yeah, I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, I was just remarking how it's usually him (he? English is a lame language) who does it or at least enough for me to notice. I enjoy the little blasts from the past, especially when I can remember the thread!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back