• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonderful pedicure clip: includes M/F feet, ff/f sides and tickle talk

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
I hope this isn't a repost, I certainly haven't seen it.

It's great fun for all!

And not often you see a pedicure clip where the side tickling is even better than the feet tickling!

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=75ZYBiqYr0U

Cheers
TTG

This is actually from a clips4sale site called Model Feet - clips4sale.com/4188. It's part of a series called The Scrub. There's about 70 - 80 clips in the series not to mention the other clips where he takes vids of women's feet and does a tickle test with the pinwheel and then in later clips an electric toothbrush. He puts in the description the level of ticklishness. I have quite a few of his clips.

Last edited:
This actually from a clips4sale site called Model Feet - clips4sale.com/4188. It's part of a series called The Scrub. There's about 70 - 80 clips in the series not to mention the other clips where he takes vids of women's feet and does a tickle test with the pinwheel and then in later clips an electric toothbrush. He puts in the description the level of ticklidhness. I gave quite a few of his clips.

Oh gosh, so it IS the same guy... you know I was listening to the voice and thinking oh I recognise that breathy tone... but then I couldn't tell if it was the person filming speaking or the actual guy doing the pedicure.
The 'Age, height, shoe size' guy... he is very prolific and some of the dialogue and clips have been great, but sometimes also very bizarre and he does crack me up...waffling away through his routine with little regard for what's actually happening in front of him ... 'yeah ya know it's funny how's one's often more sensitive than the other' he says even when the test he's just done displayed no evidence of this theory in that particular person!!

Thanks for the clips4sale link by the way

Glad everyone enjoyed the clip.

TTG

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back