• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Work colleague - m/f tickling/orgasms

theteam

TMF Master
Just a story from an experience a while back.

So it started with just banter at work. Just general chit chat about random stuff, before one day she made a kink related comment. I of course acted shocked and innocent and she told me she didn't believe me. Although she did wonder why she said that as she feared it was a step too far, especially at work. I just said that it was all good and that it's nothing compared to some conversations I'd had this week. She looked at me, not sure how to take that and started talking about something different. As the weeks went on, there was more kinky banter and talks of a sexual nature. I think she felt more comfortable as I was never weird about it,but would make constructive discussion about things, to the point she was telling me that she was looking for more excitement in the bedroom and that her and her husband were off swinging in the near future. I asked if it was a together thing or if they were both looking for fun with someone else on their own. Which she replied it could be either, as long as she got orgasms, she didn't care how.

A few weeks passed and she was telling me about how she went to a swing club with her husband. He found someone interested in having fun and so did she. Her husband enjoyed himself but she didn't as much, saying the guy she had sex with didn't do it for her and that he focused more on himself. I joked that she needed someone who pays attention to her wants and needs more than their own and she just replied that she wished she could find someone like that. I just said, as a sensualist, it brings me more pleasure knowing the other person is enjoying themselves as much as they can.

A few more weeks later she messages me asking to swap a shift at work. I joked saying what's in it for me, in which she replied a picture. Curious as to what of, I agree to swap shifts as it actually helped me out too. In response I get a pic of her wearing sandals, bare legs and bare feet, toes painted a lovely red. I instantly reply with the tongue out sweating emoji out of habit when a woman sends me foot pics. Quickly realising my mistake, I try to remove the emoji and she's already messaged saying do I like it? I reply I did and she asked what exactly was it I liked? Giving her the truth, I said I liked her feet as I have a foot fetish. She replied that she was curious about what that involved and I teased I'd have to show her.

Weeks passed again and we caught up for coffee outside if work. She told me how her husband is having fun with others but she's not getting her fun as she's not getting orgasms. I told her it was a shame and that I had just the thing for her, her looking at me as if to say go on then, I tell her she needs a blindfold, gag, bondage and a vibrating wand strapped in place, forcing her to orgasm herself silly. Looking at me with her orgasm needing eyes, she asks me if that's what I can offer her. I tell her if she submits to that, I'll make her orgasm as much as I can. Not fully sold on the idea, but figuring she had nothing to lose, we arrange a date.

She arrives in jeans, t-shirt and trainers with white ankle socks. We go up to my play room in which I have my kit laid out on my bed ready, ankle stocks at the end of it. She asks me what's my plan and I told her she needs to strip off and put the blindfold on, but to leave her socks on and put her shoes bac on after. She complies and soon she's stood naked other than her shoes, socks and blindfold in front of me. I strap the vibrating wand in place between her legs and leave it switched on, but not plugged in. I then begin to apply mummification bondage to her, leaving her head, boobs and trainers exposed. She says she's nervous, but I reassure her it'll all melt away soon enough. Soon in her snug cocoon, I lay her down and lock her ankles in my stocks. The gag goes in and I snap a picture of her looking helpless.

I plug the wand in and she jolts, before beginning to moan from the vibrations. Muffled moans through the gag tell me she's enjoying it all so far. I gently tease her exposed boobs with my fingers, circling close to each nipple but never quite touching them, her nipples now rock hard and begging for attention. I switch the wand up a little higher and tease her verbally with taunts of how desperate and horny she must be and that I may make her orgasm if she is good. Her moans increase and my fingers circle closer and closer to her nipples. I can hear the desperation in her moans at how much she needs this. Switching the wand up more and still teasing her boobs, I ask her if she is in need of orgasms and she nods, moaning even louder. I keep up with the vibrations and boob teasing, knowing how much she's desperate. Moans just getting louder and more constant, nipples rock solid and needing attention. Just a hot horny helpless mess at my mercy.

I tell her that I'll keep her there all day on the edge and she shakes her head. What do you mean I ask and she just shakes it more. I tease that I bet she's willing to do anything for an orgasm right now and she nods repeatedly. I verbally tease her more, telling her I know what I want and that I'll get it soon. She just nods again and I place my mouth over a nipple and suck. She moans louder and louder as I switch sucking each hard nipple and I decide to have mercy and switch up the wand to full. Continuing with the teasing of both nipples with my fingers, I remind her that she's agreed to do anything in order to orgasm and she just nods once more as a powerful orgasm rushes through her body. Louder orgasmic moans as she shakes and shudders, spasming in her wrapped up state, constantly for a minute or so before the moans go quieter and another orgasm starts to build up. More nipple sucking and minutes later another powerful orgasm is forced from her, body shaking and spasming again, louder orgasmic moans once more before they calm and the cycle starts all over.

It must have been about 30 minutes and a good 10 orgasms later that I switch off the wand. Her breathing calmed and moans slowed. I remind her that her orgasms came with a cost and she nods. I move next to her ear and whisper in it as I tease her nipples, telling her that after she teased me with a foot pic, I'm going to play with them while they are trapped in my stocks. Knowing I get to play with them and there's nothing she can do about it. A slight muffled whimper escapes her gagged mouth and I can tell she's not sure what will happen. I unlace each trainer and slip them off one by one. Silence from her so far as if she's unsure what will come next. I slip a finger under each sock and peel them both back, exposing both her bare feet, pale, soft and pretty red toes, smooth pink soles and I'd say around a UK size 6. I tell her how pretty her feet are and that they deserve my attention. No response from her. I ask her, are they ticklish and I'm immediately met with muffled protest, her head shaking no and her soles wrinkling up and toes clenching tightly. Unbeknownst to her, that sight on made me want to find out more. Already knowing they are ticklish from her actions,I knew I was going to enjoy what came next.

I tell her that this is the price for all these orgasms and I think she would protest more, but she bursts out with muffled laughter as my fingers stroked her soles. Loud muffled laughter as I trace each and every wrinkle on her soles and all she can do is lay there and laugh as she earns the powerful orgasms she was made to have earlier. Trying to decide if they were worth this cost or not. I tell her not to worry and that more orgasms will come when I've had my fun with her feet and I'm met with more muffled laughter and squirms against her bondage, but she isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. Just continued laughter as my fingers stroke every spot in her soles and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it.

About 10 minutes pass when the laughter starts to die down a little. More like giggles, mixed in with the occasional gasp, which in turn, start to become moans. Was she beginning to enjoy the tickles more I wondered, as I kept up with the sole strokes. Each stroke causing more giggles and more moans, until its more moans than giggles. Slowly reaching just moans as she climaxes hard and her body convulges under the wrap, continuing on for a good few minutes, moaning louder and harder until they turn into giggles and laughter again, just like before. Her feet now spreading its toes apart and scrunching them back down as the muffled laughter takes over fully once again. Even louder than before with fresh post orgasm sensitivity. I tell her that she just orgasmed from foot tickles alone and that I plan to keep her like that, making her her orgasm from foot tickles all night long. In which she just laughs more and shakes her head. Not that she really had much choice at this point, she knew she would just have to take it all.

After about 5 minutes, the laughter slows down to giggles and gasps, to moans once more and I just keep up the tickles of her sensitive scrunching orgasmic soles, never stopping, just making her moan and orgasm hard and spasm within her restraint until the feeling subsides and its back to the laughter, getting more hysterical with each passing orgasm.

This time I start to suck her toes and plug the wand back in. I don't think she knew how to react as the convulsions started instantly with a mixture of hysterical laughter and loud orgasmic groans as she just continues one long orgasm for for about 5 minutes before passing out.

I check she's alright and cut her out the wrap. Covering her in a blanket and laying next to her. She slowly comes round and looks up at me, weakly giving me a shove, with this satisfied look on her face. Had fun I ask her, which she replies she hated every tickling moment or it, but wants to know when I can do that again. Clearly must have enjoyed herself more than she let on!

Maybe on your next session, you can tie her to your bed with feet in the stocks, arms overhead tied to the headboard and no mummy wrap? Test her whole body!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back