• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Working Late: An Ashley Grable Story, Part 4 (MM/f, noncon, sexual)

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

The main office lay dim and empty. The evening sun spilled in through the open blinds, casting slanted shadows across cubicles and fake plants. Light and muffled laughter spilled through the gap under a single door, a door adorned with a placard reading “HUNTER” in a bold, simple font. The door opened, and Frederick Hunter stepped through, closing it behind him. In that brief moment before the latch clicked, the half-naked form of Ashley Grable was visible thrashing about on the desk as her feet were relentlessly poked and stroked by her junior coworker Max Johnson.

Hunter surveyed the room, his little kingdom of cubicles. His sharp brown eyes picked out what he was looking for: Ashley’s purse, sitting on the carpet by Max’s desk. He sauntered over to the baby blue bag, leaning down to rifle through it. After pushing aside the tiny blonde’s office clothes, he stood up, her phone in his hands. Pulling a tiny tool out of his pocket, he removed the phone’s SIM card, dropping it back in her bag atop her neatly folded white blouse. At the sound of a polite cough, his eyes snapped to the room’s entrance, his neck tensing. He relaxed a moment latering, offering a conspiratorial smile.

“Woodrow,” he nodded. “Waiting patiently, I see.”

“Of course,” Pedley replied. “Take as long as you like. I’m only here because of her little call to the police, after all.”

Hunter chuckled.

“She really had no clue what she was getting herself into there, did she? Almost makes you feel bad for her, doesn’t it?

“Hardly,” the janitor said, a serpentine smile stretching his gaunt face. “What I have planned for her won’t excite any sympathy in me, and my friends on the force are comparatively gentle.”

“Speaking of your plans, you want to take this with you?” Hunter nudged the purse at his feet with a toe. Pedley was shaking his head before the sentence even finished.

“If you don’t mind, I’d prefer it be left with her. Stripping her is, as they say, half the fun.”

Hunter shrugged. “Fine with me. You’ll hear some whining from Richard though, he’ll be wanting as much footage of her wandering around naked as he can get.”

“Richard was not a necessary inclusion,” Pedley said calmly. “He can be grateful, or find himself excluded from future… corrections.”

Hunter shrugged again, more cheerfully this time. “True enough! That part’s your show, run it how you want.” A shriek from the office drew his attention for a moment. “I should head back in there, help Max finish up with her. You have fun lurking in the shadows!”

With that, he picked up the purse and headed back towards his office.

Max was in heaven. He sat on one end of Hunter’s desk, a pair of small, silky smooth feet poking out from between his arm and side. Laughter spilled from the helpless owner of the feet as he ran his fingers up and down the soles, savoring their softness. He had peeled Ashley’s last sock off mere minutes ago, dropping it with no regard for where it landed. On a whim, he pulled the feet up towards his face, spreading his lips and fastening them onto her tiny toes. The taste of her skin exploded through his mouth as her laughter rose an octave, becoming increasingly shrill as he nibbled the unprotected flesh and darted his tongue between the toes.

He started in the gap between her big toe and its neighbor, working his way down towards the smallest toe, his saliva running down to where his fingers flickered across heel and arch. Finally, with a faint pop, he pulled away from the foot, moving over to the other to repeat the process. As he was finishing, the office door opened and closed. He kept his fingers moving and his victim laughing as he turned to look at his manager.

“You’re doing well, Max,” Hunter said, his eyes roving over the topless blonde woman who lay, bound and shrieking, on his desk. “But if you don’t maintain some variety, she’ll get used to it eventually.”

With a nod, Max began to slide back on the desk, raising his prisoner’s feet as he did so. Soon he knelt beside her, using one hand to force her legs to point towards the ceiling. His other hand slid down from Ashley’s feet, cupping the full curves of her calves before pinching at the backs of her knees.

“Huh, huh EEHEEHEE!” The bare-breasted beauty barely broke off her gasping giggles before starting to squeak at the renewed attention. Her thick, pale legs tensed and flexed, failing to pull away from Max’s grasp.

Quickly growing bored with her knees, Max made a claw with his hand and moved down to the backs of her freckled thighs. His fingers moved like a wave: pointer stroking down her smooth skin, then the middle, and so on, his pointer rising again as his pinky came down. As his hand went lower and lower, towards the hem of her black spandex workout shorts, her shrill laugh grew louder and her thrashing increased. Her big boobs bounced and jiggled like jello, crashed into each other, flopped out to the side. Her stiff pink nipples cut invisible shapes in the air, and Max felt his cock growing hard again at the sight.

At the sound of a clearing throat, he glanced around, his fingers pressing into the crease between Ashley’s well-rounded buttocks and bare thighs. He caught sight of Mr. Hunter holding up a pair of scissors, the same pair that had snipped away the curvy captive’s shirt and bra. Max grinned and nodded, moving his hand down to fondle and squeeze Ashley’s ass cheeks as Hunter cut one side, then the other, of the buxom blonde’s skimpy shorts. The tight black spandex fell away, and at the sight of the panties hidden underneath, Max’s erection began to strain violently against his khakis. The thong was a pale, translucent pink, and consisted entirely of a tiny triangular patch of fabric over Ashley’s pussy and taint, with one string coming from the two front corners of the triangle up around her hips, and another string starting from the back corner and diving between her plump butt cheeks to meet the first string just above her tailbone.

If the blue-eyed beauty noticed the disappearance of her shorts, she didn’t give any sign of it. She just kept laughing helplessy as Max sent one finger spiraling across her jiggling butt. Even when he slid that finger along the delicate string running through her crack, her eyes stayed shut tight, and no word of protest leaked through her laughter.

His erection beginning to ache, Max dropped Ashley’s legs to either side of himself and began unbuttoning his slacks. She lay on the table, gasping for air and occassionally shaking her head in protest against unsees threats. As his cock burst into the open air, Max grabbed the waistband of her scanty panties with both hands and pulled. With a quiet tearing sound, the flimsy covering ripped free, and her hairless pussy was displayed to the world. With her legs spread, her labia parted invitingly, and Max wasted no time plunging deep inside. He gasped in pleasure at how tight she was, and Ashley’s back arched, lips and eyes opening wide. She began to moan as he built a slow, firm rhythm of thrusts. Her big blue eyes stared sightlessly at the ceiling, until his hands wandered up her hips and began to squeeze her sides.

“Ooh, EEEHEE OHHH!” she shot him a panicked look as he started pumping faster, his hands running rampant from her hips to her ribs. The nude blonde tickle toy kicked helplessly, head shaking fiercely once more, as she both suffered under his hands and took pleasure from his cock. As the speed of his thrusts continued to build, even the pleasure was denied her.

“GAHA AAHAA!” the curvaceous beauty laughed and moaned, her eyes once more beginning to water as Max pounded away like a jackhammer and clawed at her sides like a man possessed.

As Max felt the pressure building in his dick, a flash of memory crossed his mind, something Pedley had told him about tickling the golden-haired girl in the janitor’s closet. He cupped her breasts in his hands, pushing the massive mounds together, and began flicking his pointer fingers across her nipples.

Ashley’s whole body tensed as if she were electrocuted. Her legs flexed, her back arched once more, and her pussy clamped down hard on Max’s dick. He let out one last moan as his seed spilled into her vagina; a few more flicks across her still-rigid nipples saw his deflating penis pumped dry of semen by her wild clenching.

Max gasped as he pulled out, staring down appreciatively at Ashley’s sexy body. As his breath returned, he shook his head, amazed at the pleasure still coursing through him, and climbed off the desk to retrieve his pants.

While Max dressed, Hunter forced Ashley onto her side, and loosened the ropes binding her wrists – not enough to release her, but enough that she could eventually wriggle her way free. He then planted a firm slap on her bare ass and strode for the door. As he and Max left, Hunter leaned back through his office door to offer one last word of advice to the devastated blonde:

“Make sure you turn the lights off when you leave, Ms. Grable.”

With that, he left, whistling a jaunty tune.

The end of Working Late. Ashley's ticklish torment will continue...

Holy cow this was so, so good! I love the character Ashley. Your writing is fantastic and I look forward to reading future stories with her. Is there a celeb she might resemble?

Holy cow this was so, so good! I love the character Ashley. Your writing is fantastic and I look forward to reading future stories with her. Is there a celeb she might resemble?

Thank you so much Swinger! Feedback like this is always encouraging

While I didn't base Ashley off any particular celebrity, imagining Hayden Panettierre with freckles will get you pretty close to how I picture Ashley

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back