• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Working out vs. going to online forums

Horatio

TMF Master
Hey - has anyone tried this?

I go to two online forums (this being one) and I figured out a while ago I mainly come here because I'm bored and it's an alternative to TV, I feel like doing something mindless, need a break from my job, etc etc

So over the past 6 weeks, when I've got that urge to sit down in front of my PC, I grab my stuff and go work out.

It's been really awesome, because for me, my excuse for not working out has always been "I don't have the time". But if I'm getting ready to blow 20 minutes (or more) on an online forum reading and occasionally posting, then I definitely have that time to go to the gym or for a run.

Anyway, it's one way that I play mind tricks on myself, and if any of you kids are looking to be more healthy in 2008, it might be worth a try.

Here's to a healthier and happier 2008 to everyone!!

P.S. Don't worry, I'm not "Leaving the TMF" ;)

EDIT - Oh, and yeah, I already worked out today.

I have trained for half of my life for various things until this past year.It SUCKS.Injuries have devasted me for a little over a year now.I would recommend working out to anyone that is physically capable.I wake up every morning hoping to feel better.It just ain't happening. :sowrong:

I would rather work out and keep motivated rather than be so much online. I have discovered that once I go online it is really hard to leave. I tend to spend more time online than working out, which I would like to do more and I even considered joining a gym. I lose track of time and I usually just procrastinate and never go there to apply. One thing that I hope to achieve in 2008 is to spend more time exercising and being more active.

Hey - has anyone tried this?

I go to two online forums (this being one) and I figured out a while ago I mainly come here because I'm bored and it's an alternative to TV, I feel like doing something mindless, need a break from my job, etc etc

So over the past 6 weeks, when I've got that urge to sit down in front of my PC, I grab my stuff and go work out.

It's been really awesome, because for me, my excuse for not working out has always been "I don't have the time". But if I'm getting ready to blow 20 minutes (or more) on an online forum reading and occasionally posting, then I definitely have that time to go to the gym or for a run.

Anyway, it's one way that I play mind tricks on myself, and if any of you kids are looking to be more healthy in 2008, it might be worth a try.

Here's to a healthier and happier 2008 to everyone!!

P.S. Don't worry, I'm not "Leaving the TMF" ;)

EDIT - Oh, and yeah, I already worked out today.

Hm... this is a really cool idea. I think I'll give it a shot.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back