• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Working overtime M/F nylon tickling

splatmonkey2000

(Loosely based on real events, feel free to say hi if you see me in the chat room )

It had been an especially long shift for Dale, slaving away in the hardware store. First thing this morning he threw open his curtains and found thick fresh snowfall outside. He groaned. He lived a few minutes from work, a 20min casual walk, snow was not cause for celebration as he knew many of his colleagues drove in from the nearby towns and getting through the hills and valleys would be nigh on impossible. A snow day a week or two before Christmas, on a Saturday. Was certainly the makings of an exceedingly tough day

Now nearing the end of a 12hr shift of working in the bitter cold, his day was everything he feared and more. The staff may not have shown up but the customer's did. In droves. His day was spent hauling heavy boxes around the warehouse, chasing down orders or the most dreaded task of all. Christmas trees. The store carried a range of fresh cut Xmas trees and allowed folk to select their own trees and get them carried out to the car. An excellent service the management surmises. For the poor sucker chosen to man the Xmas tree station, it meant a day of opening dozen of trees with a safety knife, slicing through the netting and twirling it around so the punters can look at the tree whilst it's open. It invariably led to sticky sap covered fingers, chapped knuckles from the cold and rope burn, from having to re bundle each tree with the cheapest hemp cord known to man. Overall it left Dale with the feeling that the next person to ask to see the Christmas trees was about to find out how the star on the Xmas tree felt as a 9ft blue Norwegian spruce was forcibly inserted somewhere. Mercifully, darkness fell and with it the impending closure of the store. Dale returns inside rubbing his pink numb hands, trying to restore some feeling to them. He passes the customer service desk to grab a coffee from the dispenser. With the warmth of the sugary coffee defrosting the icicles in his veins he heads to the customer service desk to see the delightful Beth. Beth was Dale's tall, slim duty manager, just a few years older than Dale. Beth has dark blind curly hair, usually straightened and bound in a high ponytail. Her most impressive attributes were her eyes, which were a piercing blue colour. Her other impressive attributes were her long shapely legs. She flashes Dale a smile "hey you"

He opens the door and slumps down on the floor behind the counter. Beth peers down at him from her till that she is presently cashing up.

"Rough day Dale?" Dale nods whilst taking a noisy gulp of coffee. "Oh yeah, " he groans "that's been a total fuckin shit show. Slogging away out there in the cold."

Dale is acutely aware of a very warm draft running across the small of his back. It felt amazing and he hunkered down as the hot air eased his stiff joints. "hey buster don't get too comfy," warned Beth as she aimed a swift, playful kick at Dale's thigh, "my feet are freezing!" Dale looked at the floor and his jaw hit the floor, beneath Beth's long trousers a set of black sheer nyloned toes poked out, wiggling on the freezing concrete floor.

Beth sees Dale staring, "my feet got soaked getting in this morning." she said with a shrug "they leaked after five minutes." Dale nodded meekly, mesmerised by Beth's long narrow hosed feet. "Dear diary... " he thought, making a mental note of her feet. Dale took another long gulp of coffee and lobbed the plastic cup in the trash. He stared up at Beth "I wondered what the funny smell was?" he said grinning, nodding towards her feet? Beth glaces down and pivots on the ball of one foot, whilst lifting the other, exposing her creamy soft wrinkly sole to Dale's covetous gaze, Beth's toes briefly spread before rapidly wiggling beneath her sheer hose, her toes sliding past her toe with soft flicking movements. She giggles softly, "my feet were wet and needed to dry out. They were starting to smell," she grins "see, smell my feet!" Beth thrusts her foot out towards Dale's face trying to rub her foot in his face. He grips her foot with his right hand. His stomach does a slow turn and his heart hammers as his strong, grubby fingers close around her soft skinny arch, his fingers pressing into her soft skin and a faint leathery aroma of her feet teases his nose. "Gotcha your foot," Dale taunts as he brandishes his fingers, "tickle tickle tickle" he grins as he scribbles his fingers along the bottom of her toes. Beth's eyes go wild and she snorts and chuckles before yanking her foot back from Dale's grip, hiding it behind her thigh.

"HeheheHEY!" Beth squarks, "go and do something useful!" Beth's eye's blaze, she clearly wasn't expecting Dale to react that way as she slowly rubs the top of her tickled foot against her thigh, seemingly trying to rub the tickles out. Dale, sensing a shift in the moment, rose to his feet. To resume his labours.

The clock crawled slowly as the last hour of any shift invariably does and after the closing announcements, ushering customers out of the door. The sweet, sweet moment of punching out rolls around. The few staff that made it through the day shuffle through the door at the foot of the stairwell from the staff cafeteria. Dale is the last man out and does the final security checks upstairs. He comes downstairs to hear cursing.

"C'mon you piece of cheap shit, fucking set!" she howls in rage as the artificial electronic sound of "haha no chance" bleeps back petulantly.

"what's up?" asks Dale

"It's the alarm, it won't set again." said Beth, stamping her foot impatiently

"what?" Dale asks "have you tried pressing the door contacts together?"

"Yeah, it didn't set for the late shift last night, the boss was here for 40 mins trying to set the bloody thing. " Beth gave an exasperated sigh. "I need to call an engineer out," said Beth "will you hang around with me for a bit?"

Dale nods "sure"

Dale heads down to the furniture showroom and slides into a recliner chair whilst Beth heads back into the office while she calls for assistance. After 15 mins she returns looking a picture of frustration. She drops into the recliner opposite Dale. She slips her heavy boots off and props her feet up on the display of a coffee table. She presses her heels together and her feet splay in a v-shape. Her toes wiggle as she folds her arms.

"two bloody hours," she snarls.
"eh?"
"it's going to be two hours before we get an alarm engineer out and we can go home."
"oh..."
"Yeah..." she frowns "bang goes my plans tonight"

Dale says nothing just absentmindedly pulls at a loose thread on his chair. Meanwhile, Beth has drawn her knees up to a chest and her hands are rubbing her feet. "Gosh my feet are freezing," she says rubbing them "feel how cold they are." Beth holds her feet out and Dale reaches forward and places his hand on the tops of her feet. Beth cooes and groans "jeez Dale, your hands are lovely and warm," Beth's feet rub Dale's hands, whilst Dale's hands reciprocate rubbing Beth's feet. Beth and Dale are now staring at one another, fixated and mesmerised by the growing sexual tension. Dale runs his fingers underneath Beth's toes eliciting snorts of laughter.

"Sorry" Dale whispers,

"I don't mind," Beth whispers back. "you can do it again if you like," she gave a coy smile and seductive wiggle of her toes.

"you sure?"

"Mmmhmmm"

Dale cracks his knuckles and sits on the end of the coffee table with Beth's feet in his lap. He starts slowly twitching his index finger across the arch of her right sole. Beth's feet shuffle back and forth his lap as she stifles her laughter by hiding her face under her company issued fleece. Dale works up, probing her toes. Beth scrunches her toes and her struggling becomes more urgent and her laughter is more open.

Dale asks, "shall I stop?" Beth shakes her head "I kinda like it... Could you um... Go... harder?"

"harder?" says Dale with disbelief

Beth nods vigorously and pushes her feet onto Dale's lap and arches her back before mumbling "do your worst."

Electricity shot down Dale's spine towards his stomach and area just below his stomach too. He licks his lips in anticipation. He hooks his hands and scrubs them against the arches of Beth's feet. Beth shoots down the recliner chair with a scream. Dale gathers her ankles and tucks them tightly under his arm. Beth's feet paddle the air. The left foot brushes Dale's stubbley cheek. Dale presses her left foot back with his cheek and scribbles his fingers down her feet. Beth screams with laughter, bucking and thrashing for an end for the tickling. Dale was unrelenting. His fingers moved swiftly caressing the wrinkles on her feet as they appeared. He runs his fingers under her toes,forcing her long dextrose toes to clamp down hard on his finger. He extricates it from her surprisingly firm grip and states raking her soles, they stay clenched up and knock together in a futile attempt to escape. The tickling breaks as Beth wriggles free. With a leap she is out of the chair, tousled and breathless. Dale is breathing hard an giddy with excitement.

"I... Have... Never... Experienced anything like that before" she gasps.

Dale smiles back "yeah... ," he pauses as a cheeky grin slides over his face "but it is fun right?" Beth smiles and slowly nods. She saunters over to a nearby display of beds and sits down. Patting a space next to her she beckons Dale over. He obliges and sits next to her.

"so... What now?" he asks a furiously blushing Beth. Beth bites her lip and pulls Dale in closer to whisper in his ear.

"Tickle my feet and we'll see what happens."

Dale's world spun. Had he heard that? He raises his eyebrows and mouths "really". Beth nods and blushes again. Dale's practicality kicks in. "camera's?" he asks pointing to the ceiling.

"off" replies Beth as she rolls onto her stomach and kicks her feet slightly. Dale all but pounces on her legs and sits down leaving her feet wiggling and waving between his thighs. He takes an old pen lid from his pocket and runs it down her arch sending her apoplectic.

"what the fuck was that!"

Dale refused to answer as he scribbles it around in her arches, teasing her wrinkles and hard enough to start to bobble and ladder her hosed feet revealing soft sweet smelling soles. Beth thrashes, wails and unleashes a torrent of expletive laden threats. Dale is lost. He is focused on the thrashing feet between his thighs and drinks in each wrinkle, each delicate movement of her toes as the pen lid torments. The pen lid seemed to have stripped the nylons away revealing long bare feet in between his legs. He pulls the nylons away.

"hey," cries Beth "my feet are going to get cold"

Dale ignores her "let's play a game," he says ominously "I'll spell two words and you can guess the phrase..."

"that's a stupid gaaaahahahaahahame!" Beth's protestations are cut short as the pen lid scratches a slow 'T' on the arch of her right foot "oh my gosh, will yohohohohohooo leaheheheheeave my feet alone!" her bare feet rub against each other to remove the tickling.

Dale ignores her and sketches a more letters. He stops sketching "what did I spell?"

"DALE I DUNNO WHA- NO NONONOHOOOOHOHOHOHOO" Beth is cut short and resketches the letters

"So...?" he drawled, fingers poised for a tickle barrage.

"TICKLE ME OH GOD TICKLE ME!" Beth screams hysterically as she reaches breaking point.

"well if you insist..." his fingers slowly close in on her feet.

"DALE! NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA, NOOOHOOOHOHOHOOO!"

Dale doesn't care, his fingers are buried in Beth's soft arches and scribbling like it's the end of the world. Beth bucks and thrashes, screaming as she finally breaks.

Dale's revelry is cut short as a mobile rumbles for attention. Beth answers and slides her feet from Dale's grasp as she stumbles upright. Beth ends the call. "Alarm engineer is here" she says to Dale as she hastily pulls her boots on and smooths her sweaty hair. Dale follows Beth to the door. She takes Dale's hand and gives it a little squeeze. She smiles "we'll finish off later"

And you know what? They did...

And it was awesome!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back