• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of Warcraft Players Post Your Servers Here

I would totally join a tickling guild, even if it was just for chat/rp modes. Keep us posted on the status of this!

I will be creating it Saturday night on the Wyrmrest Accord Server. Any guild name suggestions? Also if your wanted to join, pm me your toon name so I can invite you.

Last edited:
Well I have had only one person PM me their toon name for this guild. No one else wants in it? Its an alliance guild on Wyrmrest Accord

I actually have toons on both Wyrmrest and Moonguard, My blood elf warlock Valikar (On Moonguard) Actually has part of his character based on a tickling fetish, rather interesting if any of you females look for such on the server haha. I have a similar based character on Wyrmrest, Arydos my Blood Elf Hunter, funny part is both of them prefer orc and troll victums though they take anyone, even undead! On Moonguard though all 10 toons are Horde, though if anyone is up for such RP and is Alliance we can always do cross faction RP. *Shrug* Just send me a tell or a ingame letter to Valikar. Or Message me on here if needed.

Last edited:
We will do Alliance

Ewwwwwwww. :xlime: :p

Anyways, picked up playing again about a week ago. Got a Blood Elf Paladin on Alonsus that's level 53. Levling going pretty well, but I'm slightly bummed that I haven't got anyone I know to play with. xD

We could all roll alts and just commit a few hours per week to playing around.

I think, maybe, we can even do something like have our guild revolve around level 19 twinks or something - that way we have some way to goof off in game and also hang out.

And c'mon, A-side. Night elves and humans and draenei? =P

Don't get me wrong, tickle torturing night elves and future worgen is pretty damn sexy, but I've been trying hard to catch me some orcs and trolls over on Moonguard, haha.

Alliance 'lock on Daggerspine.
A bit of a noob though since I only started a couple of months ago.

I got frustrated trying to play on Wyrmrest Accord where I don't know anybody...and the toon I make that I told LvsTicklingFeet about got deleted as a result. I'm also worried that we'll get too many males and not enough females even if we do get this off the ground.

I am a hardcore lurker, but I am willing to come out of hiding to find more WoW players. I play on daggerspine and I have a human priest.........Terromar(63), and an troll druid.........Azmodaeus(36). Hope to see y'all online :D

Another Update

I got frustrated trying to play on Wyrmrest Accord where I don't know anybody...and the toon I make that I told LvsTicklingFeet about got deleted as a result. I'm also worried that we'll get too many males and not enough females even if we do get this off the ground.

Update: Renamed my main again...too people screwing with me. My main's 85th and named Sanero. He's still on Ravencrest for the moment, but since the RP's getting my attention again I'm thinking about moving him to Kirin Tor. All the old alts have been deleted. Got a new 5th level Draenai cleric named Caraic.

Kirin Tor's the only RP server in my time zone that's actually set for my time, Central. Not that its such a surprise, since there are only 17 RP servers in the US.

Oh why did you have to remind me? I've been WoW clean for over a year but have been itching to start playing again recently.

Well, I was Alliance on Duskwood. Level 78 Rogue. That was my main character, but I seem to have a few of both sides on a handful of other realms.

Oh why did you have to remind me? I've been WoW clean for over a year but have been itching to start playing again recently.

Well, I was Alliance on Duskwood. Level 78 Rogue. That was my main character.

Well why not switch to server someone is on and play again :) Anyone is welcome to join me on Kargath. It gets boring playing alone

Last edited:
2600 rated rogue here. Ill check you guys out when i have time.

in 3v3 that is.

Well why not switch to server someone is on and play again :) Anyone is welcome to join me on Kargath. It gets boring playing alone

I've done way too many paid character transfers in my 6ish years of WoW. It gets expensive and I just don't have the time to play anymore.

I'd love to, but I can't.

Roleplayer on The Sha'Tar and Argent Dawn...Pm me if you wanna meet up on wow :)

Last edited:
Moved my main again to Feathermoon...appropos. His name's Solion now...appropriate for a gnome engineer.

Pandashen.com is the wow server I play on I have a level 76 dk if u wanna play wow with me and talk wow and tickling pm me

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back