• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst movie you have seen?

I echo "Batman and Robin" and add to it any movie that has the word "Movie" in the title after "Scary Movie 3."

Oh man, I forgot about Transformers 2. Fargo, however, I enjoyed.

An old friend of mine loves Super Troopers. There's always a good chance when we hang out that him and his buddies will want to put it on, either to watch or as background noise. I'll be honest, the first five minutes or so of the cops f**king with the kids is entertaining.

But I loathe the rest.

I've bought several new releases of movies before heading over, just to have as an alternative choice should they decide to throw in a movie.

The Twilight Movies .... I have never seen them and I already know they are bad .

A movie called Zodiac. Not the long two hour movie your thinking about but one released at the same time with the same title where it just follows a guy cursing everyone all movie long. Every other word was phat f#$%! Unwatchable. Also the beast with a million eyes was pretty terrible. Santa Claus vs the Martians was at least entertainingly bad with an irritatingly good theme.:dancingsheep:

City Hall was a real snoozer. Definitely the most boring movie I ever saw.

my god, I just remembered Alien Apocolypse..

Anyway, this movie came out in 205 on the scifi channel. The plot goes, skinny humanoid locust bugs somehow manage to conquer earth. Basically, like Battlefield Earth.

Anyway, the CGI was bad, the acting horrendous, and the writing was shit..

The remake of rollerball was realllllllly bad too. Movie was just on hbo and I forgot how bad it was but I quickly remembered lol

Waterworld.jpg

Titanic..laughed out loud in the theater....crying women wanted to kill me, but it was so damned stupid...

Until last fall, I used to see a lot of movies in the theater, so this is a tough choice for me. I've seen many bad ones. However..

My choice for worst movies.. is a tie between Leaving Las Vegas, from 1995, which was basically a movie about Nicolas Cage having a last fling in Las Vegas, with the intent of killing himself. Some of the critics loved it. I hated it, as did my friends who saw it, and my mom, and her friends who saw it.

My other "Worst movie" was one I posted about on here.. I believe about a year or so ago. All About Steve. In spite of a good cast that included Sandra Bullock, the movie just sucked! Oh.. apparently whoever rates movies for TV/Cable agreed with me, because it got only one star, when it was shown on the premium channels.

So, those are my top two worst movies ever. Leaving Las Vegas, and All About Steve. I'm sure I can think of others, but those are the ones that stand out off the top of my head.

Mitch

That movie was not released, it escaped!!!

The 1967 remake of "Stagecoach". I know other remakes and sequels have made this list also, and you really have to wonder what were the movie folks thinking? Easy Kaching apparently. The ''Billy Jack" sequels were almost funny to watch, too. Did he ever get to meet Abbott and Costello?

In 2006, I had to sit through a movie that makes Batman & Robin look like the Shawshank Redemption. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the
unspeakable horror that is High School Musical.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back