• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worst Spot Interrogation

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
So, lets say your captured by a person who tickles people to gain information, except he/she will only tickle the one spot you cannot stand? Where is it and why can't you stand it. For me it would be either my feet or my ribs. My feet mostly because they are the worst spot on my body, so are my ribs. There is a very bad spot on my lower rib that drives me insane so it would be hard for me not to break.

So, lets say your captured by a person who tickles people to gain information, except he/she will only tickle the one spot you cannot stand? Where is it and why can't you stand it. For me it would be either my feet or my ribs. My feet mostly because they are the worst spot on my body, so are my ribs. There is a very bad spot on my lower rib that drives me insane so it would be hard for me not to break.

For me, it'd be my feet and my belly button. My interrogator would have me hysterical in seconds. Fortunately, I love being tickled, so they'd have a hard time breaking me... XD

Thighs right above the knees for me, as practically everybody knows by now. I can lie down, hold still, even put off the laughter if I so choose, anywhere else. My thighs and knees? I squirm like a worm instantly. Though like arachnid said, I'm such a freakin' lee I'd probably still last a while :p

~K

Obvious answer for a thorough relentless tickling would be my armpits, and perhaps bellybutton (what comes to mind is that delicious Umojar artwork of Jaynin's Felin tickling Haruhi navel with a tiny vibrating magic wand).

But to offer the more horrific scenario of torture, I'd have to go with the cock and balls. Imagine being stripped naked and tightly restrained in a way that no escape is guaranteed, and your captor is slowly, methodically working your cock over with a stiff feather. It's not a hysterics-inducing tickle by any means, but it ever-so-slowly works you up to the brink of orgasm-- when suddenly said feather flicks downward and swirls cruelly along your ballsac, driving the tickling sensation through the roof and killing that hope of orgasm in an instant. Then after several agonizing minutes of this, the feather slides back up to work the cock. Rinse and repeat.

After a while, your broken pride will give way to pitiful begging for orgasmic release. Several more hours of that, then you talk. Interrogation successful.

Obvious answer for a thorough relentless tickling would be my armpits, and perhaps bellybutton (what comes to mind is that delicious Umojar artwork of Jaynin's Felin tickling Haruhi navel with a tiny vibrating magic wand).

But to offer the more horrific scenario of torture, I'd have to go with the cock and balls. Imagine being stripped naked and tightly restrained in a way that no escape is guaranteed, and your captor is slowly, methodically working your cock over with a stiff feather. It's not a hysterics-inducing tickle by any means, but it ever-so-slowly works you up to the brink of orgasm-- when suddenly said feather flicks downward and swirls cruelly along your ballsac, driving the tickling sensation through the roof and killing that hope of orgasm in an instant. Then after several agonizing minutes of this, the feather slides back up to work the cock. Rinse and repeat.

After a while, your broken pride will give way to pitiful begging for orgasmic release. Several more hours of that, then you talk. Interrogation successful.

:blink
Oh. Oh my. Mm. Yeah. That... would probably break me. XD

Thighs right above the knees for me, as practically everybody knows by now. I can lie down, hold still, even put off the laughter if I so choose, anywhere else. My thighs and knees? I squirm like a worm instantly. Though like arachnid said, I'm such a freakin' lee I'd probably still last a while :p

~K

Lol... squirm like a worm... I love that...

fuck didn't even think of my cock and balls *shivers* thanks for that Dalek

Yeah, that's kinda right where my mind, too. I started thinking, well I kinda like it, but if you wanted to break me... You might wanna try...

Attachments

• best chair ever.jpg
    best chair ever.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 135
Yeah, that's kinda right where my mind, too. I started thinking, well I kinda like it, but if you wanted to break me... You might wanna try...

Oh god, the sight of that chair makes me shiver... XD
Who even made that thing? And is it on display somewhere??

For some reason, the front half of my body is panic-inducingly ticklish, whereas the back half is ticklish in a sexually arousing way. So the front of my throat might make me snap my head down and glare, but the back of my neck makes me totally gooey. Tickle the front of my legs, I kick and flail - tickle the back, I purr like a cat. Isn't that odd? Or is it normal? Answers on a postcard.

Anyway, the front side of my torso, from the chest down, is hellishly ticklish, especially were the ribs and tummy meet. My feet are bad too, but only if you get them with lighter touches - scribbly, sharp nails just hurt and make me kick out.

picture

I've seen videos where the girl will go completely ballistic if ticked there too long

I got to say my armpits are the worst when tickled for a long period of time, its been done to me only once but I remember the feeling of it and trying to get out while she just sat on me digging in. later I told her if I hadn't of escaped I probally been at her mercy

I agree with most of you....I have a tickle addiction....so it might take a minute to crack me. -flexes- Unbreakable.

Definitely on my armpits, my most ticklish spot, my weak spot!!! If my armpits were tickle tortured for information, and that's the only place I'm getting tickled, eeeee I'm done for!!! I'm extremely ticklish and I'm ticklishall over, but armpits are the worst!!!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back