• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you rather be tickled...

Would you rather be tickled blindfolded or gagged?

• Total voters

Emulator

Verified
Blindfolded or gagged?

As the tickle or tickler having to give a decoration to your lee.

Having both is not allowed for this; you only get to choose one poison :)

Last edited:
Was my comment directed toward you? And most importantly can YOU read? Obviously I only picked one since there were only two answers, it was a joke that you obviously couldn't comprehend, guess it was too much for you to handle.

Blindfolded. I'm afraid I might suffocate if gagged lol. Plus I heard being blinded makes it tickle more

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Sorry about the troll Dimes.

I just feel that a gag would be more of a challenge than a blindfold. You could easily transition your tickling to another part of the victim's body and create enough of a surprise that the blindfold administers. Plus seeing the tickly hands/items right before they greet your sensitive skin creates a bit of dread. The theatricality that the ler puts on can sometimes be half or more of the torture. Not being able to plead and try to reason for your sanity takes away a lot of the little power that you have when gagged.

No problem :)

I like gags, I don't want to drool like some people do lol. I'm pretty either or for gags and blindfolds, for me though if I see it I can mentally prepare myself and that may or may not be a good thing.

Blindfolded for me, it's sexier and I like to hear the laughter and speech, even when it's my own!

Blindfolded because I believe being able to laugh and hear laughter is a giant part of tickling. Also, blindfolding makes the sense of touch hightened which enhanced the tickling experience.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back