• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you rather?

ticklehertickle

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397917070.369977.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397917110.816484.jpg

Would you rather, based on sight alone, tickle the first or second pair of female feet in these pictures?

For me, would be the ones on the left. Something about white skin and jeans....its quite a mix :)

Haha yeah! I feel ya, the one on the left is my ex-wife and she only let me tickle those beauties maybe ten times in a five year marriage. Don't get me wrong, they were nice long sessions but I always wanted more and unfortunately no video. The ones on the right are my current girlfriend and I am just curious what others think. She let's me tickle them whenever!

I can feel for you :)

the last girl I was interested and getting out with was absolutely scared of having her feet tickled!!!! The 1 single time I did it she did not speak with me for close to 1 hour after it (and just a couple seconds and I didnt even get her sandals of).

Well...for many reasons she never became my girlfriend ;)
But its just a pitty when people are scared to death about tickling. And so hard to get around that.

It's not why we split because honestly I got to do it more, later in the marriage, but I am pretty sure last time she let me was going to be the last time ever anyway.

Not why we split either :)

It did not help tough, because I had to tell her about all of this to be honest with her. And she found it a bit too much. She was specially off with the idea that I used to do videos and stuff :)
But I had to be open.
Still, I think we split for several other reasons in the end.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397922415.535804.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397922436.107862.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397922443.466885.jpg

Here is a few more for ya fellas! Any more replies and I will try to scrounge up more pics I have of those beauties!

Your ex has nice feet, but your current girl's are rather delicious looking as well. Does she let you tickle them so often because she's not all that ticklish or because she's into it? Either way, count your blessings (while you can).

She isn't into it and she is ticklish!! She just absolutely worships the ground I walk on, my ex was the complete opposite in that matter, I had to trade chores and favors for it and I mean like two months of hour long back rubs for a 5-6 minute session but it was well worth it. My girlfriend is fantastic with it, she only really tells me no if she just isn't feeling well which isn't often.

She isn't into it and she is ticklish!! She just absolutely worships the ground I walk on
Even better! But I don’t have to tell you how quickly that can all change (especially after you put a ring on it). Give feet her an extra-long tickle and tell her it was our request!

Yeah we have been dating for over a year and she still "worships" me, lol. I'll get her good tonight!

Instead of torturing her because she "worships" you, why not treat her like a lady and try to do things to steer her towards liking being tickled and she might just stay happy with you even if her "worship" fades in time. Just based on how pretty her feet are, I would guess that the rest of her isn't bad to look at either.

No, she is gorgeous, I am not some evil monster and I honestly haven't abused it any way, she likes making me happy and I don't make her suffer more then she can handle nor do I expect it of her, she usually suggests it because she knows I like it and we have amazing, non-tickling sex. I treat her like a girlfriend and not some toy, I apologize if I came off that way and offended anyone.

That make me feel better. As long as you know what you have there and appreciate her, then all is good! :thumbsup:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back