• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrestling for a girl (M/M)

dotjoker

TMF Novice
Waring: A bit of Foot fetish stuff near the end, rate 18+

I blushed a little as I heard some cat calls and cheers all around me. Oh god why did I ever agree to this! Oh right…for her.

My eyes wandered towards Sarah, a beautiful girl with flawless long blonde hair, a tan complexion, amazing blue eyes that most people could get lost in, a figure most people are jealous of and even wearing a simple white crop top and blue jeans, was still probably the most beautiful person at the party.

Seeing me looking at her, she smiled and waved at me, making me give a weak smile back.

Right I was at a party with a few friends when I saw my Crush, Sarah. I went over there to talk with her.(Well more like pushed by my friends) And after a few minutes of talking, another guy came over and started to talk to her, rudely interrupting our conversation.

Anytime I tried to talk, he would talk over me. It got bad enough that I interrupted their conversation and he tried to push me to the side. We quickly began arguing after that.

I wasn’t a usual person to argue right back but I’ll admit it, I was kind of drunk due to drinking a little bit. Anyway a person cried out that the party’s entertainment wasn’t showing up, making multiple people cry in dismay.

Before I could do anything, the guy I was arguing with suddenly and loudly challenged me to a wrestling match. Before I could deny or accept it, everyone started to cheer at the new entertainment.

And before I knew it, I was surrounded in a makeshift ring, got handed and forced to wear tight white wrestling trunks and nothing else besides my shoes and socks. Which was why many people were cheering at the sight of me and my slightly obvious bulge.

At least Grant, my opponent, was also forced to wear the same thing, though black instead of white and strangely enough no footwear. Though unlike me, he looked like he was kind of enjoying the attention.

I was a little afraid of facing Grant. He’s a bit taller than me, with darker black hair. His body was strong looking, perfectly lean with plenty of muscles and looked like he could pick up a skinnier guy like me. But I was ready to fight and face Grant.

We both agreed on nothing too cheap, like hair pulling, taking a shot towards the other person sex, stuff like that.

Hearing everyone start to chant to start the match, me and Grant walked towards the center of the “ring” and began grappling with each other.

It surprisingly went better than I expected. We both locked up against the other with us trying to dominate the other with our strength. He was dominating me in that department but I quickly managed to break free to strike him.

We then went back and forth, both of usi doing our best to perform amature wrestling technique or whatever moves that we were doing that kept everyone happy for a while.

It was a back and forth type match, he overpowering me with his strength but I guess my…I don’t know, scrappiness was able to hold him back from winning the match.

It wasn’t until that eventually that he noticed my small noises or flinches every time his fingers would accidentally squeeze my sides, ribs or legs that he went to test something.

As he pinned me down, our legs twisting against each other, he used one arm to pin me down and used it also to keep my arm above my head.

I thought it was a pin so I was only occupied with trying to escape and had no idea what he was actually doing until I felt a few fingers scribbling my exposed armpit.

He saw fear for the first time in our match as I burst into giggles at the tickling. Everyone around us was confused at what was going on but weren’t dissatisfied about this.

“Aww, is someone ticklish?!” Grant asked, mocking me as I kept on giggling. I tried to glare but it came out as a funny look instead due to the tickling.

He began to call me multiple names as I could only giggle and squeal in laughter. His fingers scribbled all over my newly shaved armpits as I could only slap it on the floor in laughter.

“heheHEHEHhhEHHEHAhaHAHAHAHHAhhAHhahAHAHAHH! ShuhUHuhuHAhahaT UHUHUAahAHhahhahAP!” I said with a yell as I managed to push him off my arm.

I scooted back and giggled a few more seconds. Grant wasn’t gonna allow me to rest so I tried to quickly shoot my elbow at him.

But somehow he knew this as he ducked and tackled me right back to the ground. This time he had my other arm pinned. No matter how much I tried to wiggle or buckle free, he kept me pinned and began to tickle my armpit again.

We quickly realized what we were doing as multiple people started to cheer at the sight of me getting tickled. We both blushed in embarrassment but that didn’t stop his tickling. No, in fact it seemed to motivate him to tickle faster.

I could only scream in laughter, trying to push him away as I tried to use my legs to push him off.

I quickly realized that my member was actually getting harder each time he tickled me. One thing I never and I mean ever told anyone was that I had a bit off a ticklish fetish.

Luckily it seemed like no one could see it but unluckily Grant could feel it pressing against his stomach.

He knows it as I can see him flashing me a smug grin every time he feels it twitching underneath him. Even worse was his whisper teasing as I shuddered at his warm breathing touching my ear.

He whispered to me multiple things. About how he was gonna show a wimp like me my true place, how fun it’s gonna be to make me beg him to stop, for how everyone gonna watch as I break

Eventually I managed to escape the pin as he backed away. A few people whistled at my bulge as I got to my knees. I quickly tried to readjust my trunks, though it wasn’t like it did anything with how tight my trunks were.

Grant didn’t allow me to do that much as he grabbed me again.

He was behind me, sitting on his butt as his legs were wrapped around my legs, trying to keep them apart. His arms meanwhile were locking me in a full nelson as I did my best to not let that happen.

I couldn't help but blush even more and wiggle as I felt his obvious bulge pulsed against my ass as my own throbbed completely exposed for everyone to see.

“Ha! Show everyone how much you’re enjoying this!” Grinned Grant, probably enjoying my struggling and loving humiliating me some more.

I couldn’t even bear to look at my friends or even Steaphnie at this point. Oh god, just the thought of her made my member twitch.

Grant quickly used it to his advantage as he finally locked in a full nelson on me. He then grunted as I felt his arms move around. I tried my best to get free but failed as he managed to use a single arm to hold both of my arms high up in the air.

“Now where were we?” smiled Grant as he enjoyed my no’s.

“N-No! G-Grant pleaseEHEhHEHAhaHAhAHAHhahHAHAhahaHAHAHAhAH!” I said before bursting into laughter at feeling his fingers digging into my armpit.

“Ahh cute laughter. Just like a giggling girl.” Commented Grant as he kept on ticking away on my armpit. I blush at his commentary, doing my best to ignore it and struggle for freedom.

Grant then begins whispering into my ear. “Speaking of girls. I bet Sarah is just loving this.” That thought made me shudder, a notice he quickly noticed. “Ohh? What’s wrong? Is the thought of Sarah making you feel something? I bet she’s loving this. Me dominating you as you laugh and squeal helplessly, begging me to stop it.”

I kept on laughing and struggling, helpless to his words. I tried to block Grant’s teasing, hating how right he was. Just the thought of her loving this or maybe if she was the one who was doing this was making my member twitch in pleasure.

A fact that made multiple girls whistle at the sight.

Grant grinned at the sight as his tickling got faster. His fingers fully scribbled all over on one armpit before switching to the next one.

It went like this for multiple long, agonizing minutes for me and I’ve never had to try this badly at not cumming like this before. Not only did I not want to fully cum from tickling of all things but I didn’t want the smug bastard to gloat at what he did.

Sadly for me though, I was too tired after screaming and laughing helplessly for the entire time to do anything about it.

But as I thought I was gonna keep on enduring it, I felt Grant arm released mine. And before I could do anything, I was pushed down.

My breathing was heavy as I wiped sweat and tears from my eyes after what I just went through. I groaned as I felt a new weight on my legs.

I quickly realized what Grant was planning as I felt him grabbing a foot and lifting it up. “N-NO! Grant not this!” I pleaded as I felt him unlacing my shoe.

“Hmm, let’s see what they think. What do you guys want?” Asked Grant, turning his head and looking at our audience. I was too embarrassed to even look at anyone.

Though we got our answer as I heard everyone cheer and some people saying to take it off.

“Well you heard them!” Smirked Grant as he gave a strong tug off my shoe. He ignored my protest while I kept on struggling to free myself.

I shuddered as due to all my struggling, my boner was rubbing against the floor. I released a gasp as a second later, I felt a cold breeze hitting my foot as I saw my shoe flew past my head.

“Hmm, now let’s see.” Grant muttered as I pounded the floor in agony at the feeling of his fingers touching and poking my foot. The result made me squeal and giggle in laughter.

“Ha! You’re already giggling from my poking? God you really are ticklish.” Commented Grant as the comments made me blush in shame.

I quivered and snickered as Grant’s fingers kept on gently scratching or poking my foot. My feet were quite sweaty after the entire day being in my shoes and now with all my kicking from being tickled. Which unfortunately only helped Grant’s tickling as my sock barely offered any protection.

Before I had any time at all to mentally prepare myself, I screeched at feeling his fingers digging into my toes. “That’s right! Keep on laughing! Scream like a little girl that you are!” Said Grant with excitement as his fingers dug into my toes some more.

“AHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHHAhaHahhaHAHHAhaHahahahHAHAhhaHAHAH!” I screamed out as I couldn't even hold any laughter back. The tickling was too much for me with his fingers masterfully randomly scribbling all over my wiggling foot.

For another 3 minutes I would keep on squealing and screaming in laughter. Helpless to get away from Grant tickling. Even worse was all the people cheating and chanting Grant on to tickle me, which only fueled Grant’s tickling.

I guess the only good thing was that people couldn’t see my boner as it rubbed and wiggled on the floor. Unfortunately for me however it only kept getting worse for me as Grant paused his tickling, leaving me weakly breath.

“So you ready to give?” Grant asked in a teasing tone as his fingers were gently massaging my foot.

“Nooohohohohooooo….” I said, clearly not whining while giggling at my answer. That unfortunately spelled my doom with his next words.

“Well since you're not gonna give up, guess I’m gonna take it a step further.” Grant said as I was kind of confused what he meant until I realized I still had my socks on.

“NO! Please Grant Please! Don’t remove my socks!” I pleaded with my tickler, not caring how I sounded. Grant obviously ignored me as I could only plead with him some more.

I shivered in horror as I felt the air hitting my foot as Grant tossed away my only, while thin, layed protection.

“Wow you got some cute feet.” Grant said as he held my foot. He then moved my foot around, I was confused at what he was doing until I heard multiple people agree with him.

I blushed and put my face to the ground in shame as he was floating my feet for everyone to see. Another thing I never told anyone was I had a bit off a foot fetish. And by bit I mean huge, as him doing this was only making my member grow harder.

I must have been obvious to my embarrassment as I quickly burst into screaming laughter at feeling his fingers dancing across my foot.

“Wow, such a pretty, soft foot! I bet this foot belongs to a little pampered princess." Grant said in a teasing tone. I knew he was smirking, loving this but I couldn't find myself to care as I kept on screaming in laughter.

“AAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GRHAHAHAHAHHAANNHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEHEHEHAHAHSHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHA! STOHHOOHOHOHAHHAHAHAPP!” I said crying in pure laughter as I felt the fingers targeting my arch.

“Please what? Tickle you. Well OKAY!” Grant said as he used both arms to keep a hold of my foot so both hands could tickle my wiggle foot.

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA! NOHHHOHOOHOHAHAHHAHAT TOHOHOHOHOHOOH TIHIHIIHCKLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!” I screamed out as I slammed my fists onto the floor.

I kept on screaming and wailing in laughter for another couple of minutes, completely weak and too tired to do anything but to scream. I was using every inch of whatever I left for willpower to not cum at this point.

After the minutes, Grant finally stopped. I thought maybe I was finally getting some mercy but I was wronged at Grant’s next words.

“Now let’s see how much you’ve been enjoying this!” My eyes widened as my heart skipped in horror as I was turned onto my back. There were multiple gasps and even more cheered at the sight of my trunks barely containing my boner.

“Aww, look at that. Seems like someone’s loving this!” Smirked Grant as I felt close to crying in embarrassment as my member throbbed at being free after rubbing against the floor for such a long time.

“Does someone like having their feet touched and being tickled?” Mocked Grant as before I could say anything, he moved closer and put his entire foot on my face, making me gasp.

The foot was a bit on the larger size, almost covering my entire face, and what you expect for someone who’s been wrestling in a humid room for the smell and sweat. It was embarrassing how much it turned me on as I was enjoying how soft it felt against my face.

“HA! Aww, look at that! Someone’s enjoying this!” Smirked Grant, rubbing his foot more onto my face as my bulge pulsed in my trunks.

“You really are a good little sub huh. Give my foot some kisses and I might stop tickling your foot.” Grant said as he used his toes to rub against my toes, making me shudder at his intense foot smell.

Not wanting to be tickled any longer, I began kissing his foot in front of many people, all who were watching it dumbstruck at this. I only concentrated on the foot as I begin kissing and even licking it

“HA! God you are such a wimp. Well I did promise.” Smile Grant as I shuddered at feeling his foot leaving my face. I laid on my back, completely out of it as everyone started to cheer for Grant. I had no idea what to do as I didn’t get a chance to recover after everything before I felt my leg that had a shoe still on it was grabbed.

“W-What are you doing?!” I asked scared as Grant smirked down at me. He then crossed it around before trapping it in a Figure four leg lock.

“I promised I would stop tickling your foot. Not your other foot!” Grant said as everyone stopped their cheating as Grant wasted no time to unlace my shoe and threw my footwear away.

“N-NO! Grant, please not again! I’ll do anything! I’ll worship your feet!” I pleaded, knowing at this point I was gonna cum if the tickling kept on coming.

Grant paused for a few seconds before shaking his head. I kept on pleading, begging for the stronger guy to stop before he removed my shoe and sock.

“NOOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOAHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!” I screamed in laughter, slamming my fists onto the floor at feeling his fingers scribbling all over my foot.

Grant didn’t show me any mercy, scribbling all over my soft foot. Reducing me to screaming, begging laughter. At this point I didn’t care at all anymore. I begin tapping out and screaming out. “MEHEHEHHEHEHEHRHHREHEHHEHCYEHEHEHEHEH! PLEHEHEHAHASHEHHEHEHEHE IHIHIHIHIIH GIIHIHIVHEHEHEHHAHHAHAHAHA!”

Grant slowed down his tickling after a few more seconds off tickling as I cackled and wheezed for a few seconds. Everyone gave another cheer, this one louder than before at Grant's win.

I’ve never felt more humiliated in my life. Not only was I tickled and completely humiliated in front of my crush and friends, but I tapped out, pleaded for mercy towards the guy who did it. I honestly don’t think anything could get worse.

Turns out I was wrong as instead of freeing me, I felt the same fingers that have been tormenting me begin tickling my feet again.

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! WHWHWHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAT AHAHHRHEHEHEHHAHHAHAHAH DOOHOHOHOHIHIHINGHEHEHEHEHAHHAHA! IHIIHIHIHIH GIHIHIHIIHIVVHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” I Screamed out, slamming my palm as I begged him to stop.

“I know! But I figured the winner should be allowed to do anything to the loser, so I’ll tickle you till I feel satisfied!” My eyes widened in terror at his words as he flashed me a cruel smile.

I burst into screaming laughter as my back slammed against the floor in response to his fingers going right back into ticking my foot.

I’ve never experienced such pleasure and disdain towards anything before till this moment. My entire being was begging for this to stop as I was ignored. I hoped someone would stop this but turns out no one was gonna save me.

After another few seconds of tickling, my eyes widened in both pleasure and surprise as I felt a foot touching my throbbing member. As I was screaming and wailing the entire time, Grant was moving his feet around till eventually he could put a foot on my member.

“NOHOHOHOOHOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOOHOHOHOAHAHAHHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAT!” I wailed some more as Grant ignored me and lightly squeezed my member.

That sent me over the edge as I quickly began cumming in my trunks, moaning and shrieking in laughter. I buckled my hips in pleasure as he even gave my big toe a small kiss. Sending what felt like shocks all across my body as I kept on cumming for a few more seconds.

I shivered and screamed like never before as not even me cumming seemed to make the guy stop. I quickly began losing myself as not only was my feet even more ticklish after I came, I quickly got hard again from his footjob, tickling and he even gave my foot a few licks.

No amount of begging, pleading or even crying would stop him before I think I came another 2 times before I was unconscious by the tickling. And even then, I don't think he stopped.

I don’t know how long my tickling lasted but I do know I woke up the next morning, in someone else’s bed and still wearing a wrestling trunk with multiple stains on it. My entire body sweaty and feet red as I even giggled from how soft the carpet floor felt on my poor feet.

I know I could never show my face again! Though I had no idea that my life after that was changed. Still have no idea if it was for the better or not.

(The End.....for now)

I kind of wanted to make a short story but well got this instead 😅 . I was inspired by older stories on here about tickling and wrestling and wanted to try and make one. And well here we go.

Hope you guys like it!

Stuck between two ideas for how I want to do this, if anyone wants to know, comment down below for my ideas :). The ideas are either gonna be F/M or MF/M.

Last edited:

I blushed a little as I heard some cat calls and cheers all around me. Oh god why did I ever agree to this! Oh right…for her.

My eyes wandered towards Sarah, a beautiful girl with flawless long blonde hair, a tan complexion, amazing blue eyes that most people could get lost in, a figure most people are jealous of and even wearing a simple white crop top and blue jeans, was still probably the most beautiful person at the party.

Seeing me looking at her, she smiled and waved at me, making me give a weak smile back.

Right I was at a party with a few friends when I saw my Crush, Sarah. I went over there to talk with her.(Well more like pushed by my friends) And after a few minutes of talking, another guy came over and started to talk to her, rudely interrupting our conversation.

Anytime I tried to talk, he would talk over me. It got bad enough that I interrupted their conversation and he tried to push me to the side. We quickly began arguing after that.

I wasn’t a usual person to argue right back but I’ll admit it, I was kind of drunk due to drinking a little bit. Anyway a person cried out that the party’s entertainment wasn’t showing up, making multiple people cry in dismay.

Before I could do anything, the guy I was arguing with suddenly and loudly challenged me to a wrestling match. Before I could deny or accept it, everyone started to cheer at the new entertainment.

And before I knew it, I was surrounded in a makeshift ring, got handed and forced to wear tight white wrestling trunks and nothing else besides my shoes and socks. Which was why many people were cheering at the sight of me and my slightly obvious bulge.

At least Grant, my opponent, was also forced to wear the same thing, though black instead of white and strangely enough no footwear. Though unlike me, he looked like he was kind of enjoying the attention.

I was a little afraid of facing Grant. He’s a bit taller than me, with darker black hair. His body was strong looking, perfectly lean with plenty of muscles and looked like he could pick up a skinnier guy like me. But I was ready to fight and face Grant.

We both agreed on nothing too cheap, like hair pulling, taking a shot towards the other person sex, stuff like that.

Hearing everyone start to chant to start the match, me and Grant walked towards the center of the “ring” and began grappling with each other.

It surprisingly went better than I expected. We both locked up against the other with us trying to dominate the other with our strength. He was dominating me in that department but I quickly managed to break free to strike him.

We then went back and forth, both of usi doing our best to perform amature wrestling technique or whatever moves that we were doing that kept everyone happy for a while.

It was a back and forth type match, he overpowering me with his strength but I guess my…I don’t know, scrappiness was able to hold him back from winning the match.

It wasn’t until that eventually that he noticed my small noises or flinches every time his fingers would accidentally squeeze my sides, ribs or legs that he went to test something.

As he pinned me down, our legs twisting against each other, he used one arm to pin me down and used it also to keep my arm above my head.

I thought it was a pin so I was only occupied with trying to escape and had no idea what he was actually doing until I felt a few fingers scribbling my exposed armpit.

He saw fear for the first time in our match as I burst into giggles at the tickling. Everyone around us was confused at what was going on but weren’t dissatisfied about this.

“Aww, is someone ticklish?!” Grant asked, mocking me as I kept on giggling. I tried to glare but it came out as a funny look instead due to the tickling.

He began to call me multiple names as I could only giggle and squeal in laughter. His fingers scribbled all over my newly shaved armpits as I could only slap it on the floor in laughter.

“heheHEHEHhhEHHEHAhaHAHAHAHHAhhAHhahAHAHAHH! ShuhUHuhuHAhahaT UHUHUAahAHhahhahAP!” I said with a yell as I managed to push him off my arm.

I scooted back and giggled a few more seconds. Grant wasn’t gonna allow me to rest so I tried to quickly shoot my elbow at him.

But somehow he knew this as he ducked and tackled me right back to the ground. This time he had my other arm pinned. No matter how much I tried to wiggle or buckle free, he kept me pinned and began to tickle my armpit again.

We quickly realized what we were doing as multiple people started to cheer at the sight of me getting tickled. We both blushed in embarrassment but that didn’t stop his tickling. No, in fact it seemed to motivate him to tickle faster.

I could only scream in laughter, trying to push him away as I tried to use my legs to push him off.

I quickly realized that my member was actually getting harder each time he tickled me. One thing I never and I mean ever told anyone was that I had a bit off a ticklish fetish.

Luckily it seemed like no one could see it but unluckily Grant could feel it pressing against his stomach.

He knows it as I can see him flashing me a smug grin every time he feels it twitching underneath him. Even worse was his whisper teasing as I shuddered at his warm breathing touching my ear.

He whispered to me multiple things. About how he was gonna show a wimp like me my true place, how fun it’s gonna be to make me beg him to stop, for how everyone gonna watch as I break

Eventually I managed to escape the pin as he backed away. A few people whistled at my bulge as I got to my knees. I quickly tried to readjust my trunks, though it wasn’t like it did anything with how tight my trunks were.

He was behind me, sitting on his butt as his legs were wrapped around my legs, trying to keep them apart. His arms meanwhile were locking me in a full nelson as I did my best to not let that happen.

I couldn't help but blush even more and wiggle as I felt his obvious bulge pulsed against my ass as my own throbbed completely exposed for everyone to see.

“Ha! Show everyone how much you’re enjoying this!” Grinned Grant, probably enjoying my struggling and loving humiliating me some more.

I couldn’t even bear to look at my friends or even Steaphnie at this point. Oh god, just the thought of her made my member twitch.

Grant quickly used it to his advantage as he finally locked in a full nelson on me. He then grunted as I felt his arms move around. I tried my best to get free but failed as he managed to use a single arm to hold both of my arms high up in the air.

“N-No! G-Grant pleaseEHEhHEHAhaHAhAHAHhahHAHAhahaHAHAHAhAH!” I said before bursting into laughter at feeling his fingers digging into my armpit.

“Ahh cute laughter. Just like a giggling girl.” Commented Grant as he kept on ticking away on my armpit. I blush at his commentary, doing my best to ignore it and struggle for freedom.

Grant then begins whispering into my ear. “Speaking of girls. I bet Sarah is just loving this.” That thought made me shudder, a notice he quickly noticed. “Ohh? What’s wrong? Is the thought of Sarah making you feel something? I bet she’s loving this. Me dominating you as you laugh and squeal helplessly, begging me to stop it.”

I kept on laughing and struggling, helpless to his words. I tried to block Grant’s teasing, hating how right he was. Just the thought of her loving this or maybe if she was the one who was doing this was making my member twitch in pleasure.

Grant grinned at the sight as his tickling got faster. His fingers fully scribbled all over on one armpit before switching to the next one.

It went like this for multiple long, agonizing minutes for me and I’ve never had to try this badly at not cumming like this before. Not only did I not want to fully cum from tickling of all things but I didn’t want the smug bastard to gloat at what he did.

Sadly for me though, I was too tired after screaming and laughing helplessly for the entire time to do anything about it.

But as I thought I was gonna keep on enduring it, I felt Grant arm released mine. And before I could do anything, I was pushed down.

My breathing was heavy as I wiped sweat and tears from my eyes after what I just went through. I groaned as I felt a new weight on my legs.

I quickly realized what Grant was planning as I felt him grabbing a foot and lifting it up. “N-NO! Grant not this!” I pleaded as I felt him unlacing my shoe.

“Hmm, let’s see what they think. What do you guys want?” Asked Grant, turning his head and looking at our audience. I was too embarrassed to even look at anyone.

Though we got our answer as I heard everyone cheer and some people saying to take it off.

“Well you heard them!” Smirked Grant as he gave a strong tug off my shoe. He ignored my protest while I kept on struggling to free myself.

I shuddered as due to all my struggling, my boner was rubbing against the floor. I released a gasp as a second later, I felt a cold breeze hitting my foot as I saw my shoe flew past my head.

“Hmm, now let’s see.” Grant muttered as I pounded the floor in agony at the feeling of his fingers touching and poking my foot. The result made me squeal and giggle in laughter.

“Ha! You’re already giggling from my poking? God you really are ticklish.” Commented Grant as the comments made me blush in shame.

I quivered and snickered as Grant’s fingers kept on gently scratching or poking my foot. My feet were quite sweaty after the entire day being in my shoes and now with all my kicking from being tickled. Which unfortunately only helped Grant’s tickling as my sock barely offered any protection.

Before I had any time at all to mentally prepare myself, I screeched at feeling his fingers digging into my toes. “That’s right! Keep on laughing! Scream like a little girl that you are!” Said Grant with excitement as his fingers dug into my toes some more.

“AHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHHAhaHahhaHAHHAhaHahahahHAHAhhaHAHAH!” I screamed out as I couldn't even hold any laughter back. The tickling was too much for me with his fingers masterfully randomly scribbling all over my wiggling foot.

For another 3 minutes I would keep on squealing and screaming in laughter. Helpless to get away from Grant tickling. Even worse was all the people cheating and chanting Grant on to tickle me, which only fueled Grant’s tickling.

I guess the only good thing was that people couldn’t see my boner as it rubbed and wiggled on the floor. Unfortunately for me however it only kept getting worse for me as Grant paused his tickling, leaving me weakly breath.

“So you ready to give?” Grant asked in a teasing tone as his fingers were gently massaging my foot.

“Nooohohohohooooo….” I said, clearly not whining while giggling at my answer. That unfortunately spelled my doom with his next words.

“Well since you're not gonna give up, guess I’m gonna take it a step further.” Grant said as I was kind of confused what he meant until I realized I still had my socks on.

“NO! Please Grant Please! Don’t remove my socks!” I pleaded with my tickler, not caring how I sounded. Grant obviously ignored me as I could only plead with him some more.

I shivered in horror as I felt the air hitting my foot as Grant tossed away my only, while thin, layed protection.

“Wow you got some cute feet.” Grant said as he held my foot. He then moved my foot around, I was confused at what he was doing until I heard multiple people agree with him.

I blushed and put my face to the ground in shame as he was floating my feet for everyone to see. Another thing I never told anyone was I had a bit off a foot fetish. And by bit I mean huge, as him doing this was only making my member grow harder.

I must have been obvious to my embarrassment as I quickly burst into screaming laughter at feeling his fingers dancing across my foot.

“Wow, such a pretty, soft foot! I bet this foot belongs to a little pampered princess." Grant said in a teasing tone. I knew he was smirking, loving this but I couldn't find myself to care as I kept on screaming in laughter.

“AAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GRHAHAHAHAHHAANNHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEHEHEHAHAHSHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHA! STOHHOOHOHOHAHHAHAHAPP!” I said crying in pure laughter as I felt the fingers targeting my arch.

“Please what? Tickle you. Well OKAY!” Grant said as he used both arms to keep a hold of my foot so both hands could tickle my wiggle foot.

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA! NOHHHOHOOHOHAHAHHAHAT TOHOHOHOHOHOOH TIHIHIIHCKLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!” I screamed out as I slammed my fists onto the floor.

I kept on screaming and wailing in laughter for another couple of minutes, completely weak and too tired to do anything but to scream. I was using every inch of whatever I left for willpower to not cum at this point.

After the minutes, Grant finally stopped. I thought maybe I was finally getting some mercy but I was wronged at Grant’s next words.

“Now let’s see how much you’ve been enjoying this!” My eyes widened as my heart skipped in horror as I was turned onto my back. There were multiple gasps and even more cheered at the sight of my trunks barely containing my boner.

“Aww, look at that. Seems like someone’s loving this!” Smirked Grant as I felt close to crying in embarrassment as my member throbbed at being free after rubbing against the floor for such a long time.

“Does someone like having their feet touched and being tickled?” Mocked Grant as before I could say anything, he moved closer and put his entire foot on my face, making me gasp.

The foot was a bit on the larger size, almost covering my entire face, and what you expect for someone who’s been wrestling in a humid room for the smell and sweat. It was embarrassing how much it turned me on as I was enjoying how soft it felt against my face.

“HA! Aww, look at that! Someone’s enjoying this!” Smirked Grant, rubbing his foot more onto my face as my bulge pulsed in my trunks.

“You really are a good little sub huh. Give my foot some kisses and I might stop tickling your foot.” Grant said as he used his toes to rub against my toes, making me shudder at his intense foot smell.

Not wanting to be tickled any longer, I began kissing his foot in front of many people, all who were watching it dumbstruck at this. I only concentrated on the foot as I begin kissing and even licking it

“HA! God you are such a wimp. Well I did promise.” Smile Grant as I shuddered at feeling his foot leaving my face. I laid on my back, completely out of it as everyone started to cheer for Grant. I had no idea what to do as I didn’t get a chance to recover after everything before I felt my leg that had a shoe still on it was grabbed.

“W-What are you doing?!” I asked scared as Grant smirked down at me. He then crossed it around before trapping it in a Figure four leg lock.

“I promised I would stop tickling your foot. Not your other foot!” Grant said as everyone stopped their cheating as Grant wasted no time to unlace my shoe and threw my footwear away.

“N-NO! Grant, please not again! I’ll do anything! I’ll worship your feet!” I pleaded, knowing at this point I was gonna cum if the tickling kept on coming.

Grant paused for a few seconds before shaking his head. I kept on pleading, begging for the stronger guy to stop before he removed my shoe and sock.

“NOOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOAHAHHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!” I screamed in laughter, slamming my fists onto the floor at feeling his fingers scribbling all over my foot.

Grant didn’t show me any mercy, scribbling all over my soft foot. Reducing me to screaming, begging laughter. At this point I didn’t care at all anymore. I begin tapping out and screaming out. “MEHEHEHHEHEHEHRHHREHEHHEHCYEHEHEHEHEH! PLEHEHEHAHASHEHHEHEHEHE IHIHIHIHIIH GIIHIHIVHEHEHEHHAHHAHAHAHA!”

Grant slowed down his tickling after a few more seconds off tickling as I cackled and wheezed for a few seconds. Everyone gave another cheer, this one louder than before at Grant's win.

I’ve never felt more humiliated in my life. Not only was I tickled and completely humiliated in front of my crush and friends, but I tapped out, pleaded for mercy towards the guy who did it. I honestly don’t think anything could get worse.

Turns out I was wrong as instead of freeing me, I felt the same fingers that have been tormenting me begin tickling my feet again.

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! WHWHWHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAT AHAHHRHEHEHEHHAHHAHAHAH DOOHOHOHOHIHIHINGHEHEHEHEHAHHAHA! IHIIHIHIHIH GIHIHIHIIHIVVHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” I Screamed out, slamming my palm as I begged him to stop.

“I know! But I figured the winner should be allowed to do anything to the loser, so I’ll tickle you till I feel satisfied!” My eyes widened in terror at his words as he flashed me a cruel smile.

I burst into screaming laughter as my back slammed against the floor in response to his fingers going right back into ticking my foot.

I’ve never experienced such pleasure and disdain towards anything before till this moment. My entire being was begging for this to stop as I was ignored. I hoped someone would stop this but turns out no one was gonna save me.

After another few seconds of tickling, my eyes widened in both pleasure and surprise as I felt a foot touching my throbbing member. As I was screaming and wailing the entire time, Grant was moving his feet around till eventually he could put a foot on my member.

“NOHOHOHOOHOHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOOHOHOHOAHAHAHHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAT!” I wailed some more as Grant ignored me and lightly squeezed my member.

That sent me over the edge as I quickly began cumming in my trunks, moaning and shrieking in laughter. I buckled my hips in pleasure as he even gave my big toe a small kiss. Sending what felt like shocks all across my body as I kept on cumming for a few more seconds.

I shivered and screamed like never before as not even me cumming seemed to make the guy stop. I quickly began losing myself as not only was my feet even more ticklish after I came, I quickly got hard again from his footjob, tickling and he even gave my foot a few licks.

No amount of begging, pleading or even crying would stop him before I think I came another 2 times before I was unconscious by the tickling. And even then, I don't think he stopped.

I don’t know how long my tickling lasted but I do know I woke up the next morning, in someone else’s bed and still wearing a wrestling trunk with multiple stains on it. My entire body sweaty and feet red as I even giggled from how soft the carpet floor felt on my poor feet.

I know I could never show my face again! Though I had no idea that my life after that was changed. Still have no idea if it was for the better or not.

(The End.....for now)

I kind of wanted to make a short story but well got this instead 😅 . I was inspired by older stories on here about tickling and wrestling and wanted to try and make one. And well here we go.

Hope you guys like it!

Stuck between two ideas for how I want to do this, if anyone wants to know, comment down below for my ideas :). The ideas are either gonna be F/M or MF/M.
Great story! Would love to see a MF/M follow up.

This has actually been a big fantasy of mine….wrestling a guy way bigger than me and not only losing, but being forced to cum for my rival and become his tickle slave….so hot. I really liked the part where he teased him about Sarah. I would have the exact same reaction. If I had one constructive criticism, it would only be to know more about how Sarah reacted, how much she might have enjoyed it. Wouldn’t mind a part 2, id be curious to know what becomes of these two and Sarah ;)

Oh, and my vote is for FM/M, I hope Sarah gets in on the action!

Last edited:
This has actually been a big fantasy of mine….wrestling a guy way bigger than me and not only losing, but being forced to cum for my rival and become his tickle slave….so hot. I really liked the part where he teased him about Sarah. I would have the exact same reaction. If I had one constructive criticism, it would only be to know more about how Sarah reacted, how much she might have enjoyed it. Wouldn’t mind a part 2, id be curious to know what becomes of these two and Sarah ;)

Oh, and my vote is for FM/M, I hope Sarah gets in on the action!
Same 😄! I kind of always liked the idea of it as well. Yeah I thought about maybe adding it but figured "me" would be too embarrassed at looking at her. Though don't worry, if I(I'll probably make a part two) I'll defiantly add how she felt about it.

And thanks! Yeah don't worry, she'll get a lot of action. 😄

(The End.....for now)

Hope you guys like it!

so hot. women watching gay feet tickle torture in the room and teasing them.. oh my god... so hard to find.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back