• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writers Block

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
There was a knock on the door and I glanced up, annoyed at the interruption. In front of me the essay I was supposed to be writing seemed to snigger, as well it might as I’d been staring at the same page for about an hour now. The knock came again, louder this time and with a sigh I realised I might as well at least see who it was, after all it wasn’t as if I was actually writing anything was it?

Padding across the room I paused at the door to check there was nothing embarrassing in sight. Oh yes, I’d learnt my lesson on that score, ever since Fiona had caught sight of a tickling web site I’d had nothing but grief. Well, okay, truth be told the more physical teasing wasn’t exactly terrible but the jokes and snide remarks were starting to get on my nerves. Nothing seemed out of place and I popped the lock on the door, opened it up and was almost swept of my feet as what seemed like a tide of humanity swept into the room.

No

There was a soft click in the darkness and a single light bulb flickered into life. She looked around, blinking as her eyes adjusted. Stone walls and floor greeted her gaze, the ceiling high overhead and lost in shadow. On the walls themselves hung black frames displaying what seemed to be every instrument of torture ever conceived. Chains hung against the stone, a myriad different lengths and fittings to hold the human form in any position her captor deemed appropriate.

And yet all this faded into insignificance as her attention was captured by the one object standing free in the middle of the room, the wooden frame calling to her. Her captor shoved her forward, bringing her arms up above her head as her back hit the board, locking first her wrists then her ankles into the restraints. He walked to the side of the machine and began turning the handle mounted there. With each click of the ratchet she felt herself being pulled taught, her naked form becoming ever more exposed and vulnerable.

No

Jenny waved goodbye to the Robinsons as they pulled out of the drive, shut the door and turned to check on Timothy and Tommy, only to find them barely three feet from her, each holding what looked like a long length of clothesline.

Oh good lord no.

“So tell me my dear” Dr Noah whispered in her ear, “Have you ever heard of a ticklegasm?”

Yeuch, definitely no.

It's a beautiful summer night. The sun set about an hour ago, and we are alone.

No.

Lt Commander Jadzia Dax stalked towards her quarters, the Bat’-leth in her hand feeling so much lighter now that Worf had managed to hack off about half a foot from one end. Through the red mist of her anger she ran through what felt like a hundred different options for revenge, looking for something special to pay back her once and future favourite Klingon.

No, no NO!

Damn, what the hell was the matter with me today? Resorting to Star Trek fan fiction, I couldn’t be that low on ideas, surely? I’d finished off the year so nicely, one massive push over a couple of weeks to get my last story finished and the creative buzz left over had me wishing I didn’t have to leave for the traditional family Christmas. All through that break I’d been putting together plots and scenes in my head, crafting intricate tales that I was genuinely excited about writing and now that I had the chance to actually sit down and get them done, nothing seemed to be working. Everything I wrote seemed to be turning into a dead end, all my energy was gone and this was the best I could come up with for a plot? Pathetic.

Well, from past experience there was no sense in pushing on, if I wasn’t in the mood to write that was it, all that would happen if I forced myself to would be a script barely passable as a B movie and I’d just get more and more frustrated. Better to take a break, get my mind off this as best I could and try to chill out a bit. Might as well save this first though, as bad as it was there was always the chance it would spark something off at a later date.

As the dull roar of the computers’ fans died I could hear a faint clicking sound from the living room. Typical. Of course Bonnie wouldn’t be having the same debilitating writer’s block as I was suffering, that would have made things far too simple. Sticking my head around the door I saw her deep in concentration at the keyboard of what was currently doubling as a workstation and web server and figured if I was going to disturb her I really ought to bring a peace offering with me. A quick retreat to the kitchen and a minute or two of effort saw the coffee maker bubbling away, the rich, enticing smell starting to fill the flat as I waited for it to finish.

Bonnie, god now there was a whole other problem. We’d met about, oh, must be six years ago now when she’d stayed in a mutual friends room for a couple of weeks over Easter break back when we were both in Uni. The first time I saw her I was just struck dumb, a proper tongue-tied, can’t think, can’t speak, can barely keep from drooling impact. Looks wise she was, and for that matter still is, stunning. Long dark brown hair, wonderful figure, tall, a face that could be innocent one minute and the sexiest sight on earth the next and an attitude that pretty much guaranteed I’d fall for her. I’ve always known that any sort of long-term relationship would only work with someone who, frankly, was independent, forceful, and would keep me on my toes. Don’t get me wrong, this wasn’t an “I need to be dominated” thing, but every relationship I’ve tried with people who don’t have at least that streak of independence has lasted a few weeks then fizzled.

Of course, if this were a movie that would have been it, right? Bells ring out, fireworks go off, happily every after. No, of course not, that would have been far too simple. Instead we ended up as friends, something that didn’t change until very recently and since then I have to admit it’s been great. In just a few months we’ve gotten to the point where I really can’t imagine my life without her, and much to my surprise, I quite like that feeling.

Wandering into the living room with peace offering / coffee held out in front of me I wait for her to finish typing whatever she’s doing and pass her a cup.

“You’re a mind reader.” She says, grinning. “Anything in particular I need to know about this?”

“Nah, it’s just the regular stuff, shouldn’t make you knurd this time.” I reply, remembering the first time she was silly enough to drink what I’d consider a strong coffee. I think that’s the first time I’d ever seen a human being with eyes that wide.

“Mmmmm” She sighed, as she sipped the dark liquid. “That’s just what I needed, absolutely perfect. Oh, while you’re here, how’s about giving this a quick once over?” She grins as she says it, knowing full well that reading anything she writes tends to get me a little overexcited. Still, it’s not as if I can just turn her down so I shuffle round slightly to read what turns out to be about ten pages of very detailed teasing and denial fantasy. While this sounds like a simple enough task in theory, it’s made a lot more difficult when the gorgeous author of said story has her arms wrapped round you and is deliberately doing her best to distract you without actually doing anything that could be considered ‘erotic’ in the traditional sense of the word.

By the time I was done I had to fight hard not to squirm as Bonnie ran her hands across my shoulders and up my neck. “Nice… very nice.” I said, trying to ignore her attentions as best I could.

“You’re talking about the story of course?” She asked, all innocence now as she lent in closer, letting her hair fall forward and down over my right side.

“Well, what else would I be talking about?” I replied in a performance that really should have been up for an Oscar.

“Hmmm? Oh nothing. How’s yours coming along?” Her hands slid down my chest and circled my stomach.

“Getting there, but I will admit it’s slow going.”

“Well, better not to rush things, the devil’s in the detail after all.” Damn but those fingers were getting low… It took everything I had not to shiver as a nail dragged slowly along my waist.

“Exactly. It’s not as if there’s a deadline on this.”

“Right. So long as you don’t suddenly run out of inspiration or anything you’ll be fine.”

Just as she said the word inspiration she dropped her hand the last inch or so and gave a single firm, gentle squeeze. That I didn’t mind, but the crack about running out of inspiration was a dig to far and I felt a little lesson was in order. I lent back, luxuriating in her touch for a moment longer, then came smoothly up and out of the chair, wrapping my right arm around her as my left slid under her tight white t-shirt, fingernails resting on her ribs.

“Hey… what are you up to?”

“Looking for inspiration.” I replied with a wicked grin as I dug into her side. Bonnie’s always been very ticklish, and it was only after she read some of my more explicit tales that she asked if I’d mind showing her what it really felt like. Since then we’ve made tickling a pretty regular part of our games, but I’ve always held back, building slowly to let her get used to the idea. Not this time.

Limited to one hand, the immediate goal was obvious: get to a point where I could use both hands. My fingers flew over her ribs, moving as fast as I could possible go, the slightly rough edges of my nails proving perfect tickle tools. Bonnie threw her head back and howled, I’d never heard a laugh quite like it but I knew I wanted to hear more of it. I felt a tremble pass through her as she wrenched away, or tried to at least, but the fact was that physically she was simply no match for me, and if I didn’t want her to go anywhere then that was that. By the time she thought to bring her own tickling fingers into play it was far, far too late to make any difference. Every time she tried to raise her hands to fight back I’d flick my hand down to her hip and scrabble around as my lips and tongue wriggled and writhed on her neck and ear. Instantly she’d let out another howl and her hands would drop again as tried to escape. I was quite prepared to keep it up for hours, but as it happened I didn’t need to. On the third trip her legs gave out on her and I found myself supporting her weight on my arm. A little frantic scrambling later and I’d managed to let her down gently to the ground while preventing any chance she might have had to make a break for freedom.

I had to admit, she looked so good like this, face down on the ground as my hands goosed her ribs. I dropped down astride her; my knees clamped around her thighs to hold her still and with one quick motion pulled her t-shirt up over her head. Pulling it up to her wrists I twisted it tight around her arms. Not a particularly effective restraint perhaps as she could still move her arms around with a reasonable amount of freedom, but it would be enough to prevent any sneaky reprisals from my new victim.

Of course this impromptu bondage had the side benefit of leaving my gorgeous prisoner naked from the waist up, and I fully intended to make use of that fact. Returning to her sides I slide my hands under her, keeping my palms flat against her soft skin until my fingers were spread over her stomach and waist, thumbs hovering either side of her navel. Twisting my legs around I managed to slip my calves under her thighs, propping her hips up and giving me enough room to really go to town. The only slight problem was I couldn’t hold that position long, as all my weight was being held by my calves and knees, but hopefully that wouldn’t matter.

My fingers started to dance along her waist, travelling up to one hip then back to the other, flickering over her skin like fireflies and sending her into hysterics almost at once.

“AHAHAHAHAHEY....OHOHOH...S-STOP....NNNOOOO”

Oh, such sweet music to my ears, hmm, music now there was a thought. Reaching out I could just about manage to snag the remote for the Hi-Fi with one hand. Still tweaking and tantalising her hips and waist I hit the play button on the CD changer and couldn’t believe my luck as the opening track to St Anger blared out. Okay, it’s not the most romantic bit of music in the world, but the fast guitar riff was just what I needed.

Timing my actions to the song I moved my hands up to her stomach and ribs, fingers flying over that silky smooth flesh, luxuriating in her desperate squirming underneath me. The beat flared then slowed for a moment and I took the chance to dip a single finger into her navel, holding it still as the other nine picked up the pace once more. Leaning down as best I could I brought my lips to the nape of her neck and started whispering the lyrics in time with the song, the feel of my breath brushing against her only adding to her ticklish torment. A torment that got a whole lot worse as the song hit the chorus and I raised my voice to let her make out the words.

“Fran-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-toc” With each tic or toc accompanied by a wiggle of the single digit lying in her belly button, each wiggle pulling a sound that was half laugh, half scream from her writhing body. Fortunately for her sanity the chorus was short, only four lines and the instant it was over I went back to nine fingers.

“HEE HEE HEE NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO ! HA HA HA AAHA HA HA AHHA HA HA HA HA AAAHHHHHHHA HA HA HA HA NO NO NO NO NO IT TICKLESSSS!”

Bonnie’s please were coming faster now, louder and a little more desperate as she suddenly realised I wasn’t going to stop quite as early as she might have been expecting. She thrashed under me and I had to concentrate on hanging on to what had suddenly become a live wire. She simply didn’t have the strength remaining to keep that up for long though, and within a few seconds she’d pushed herself to the point of exhaustion. Much to my annoyance I realised I’d missed the second chorus of the song, so as the fast guitar riff kicked in I shifted slightly, bringing my toes up to wiggle, poke and prod against her stomach as my hands travelled up, focusing in on the insanely ticklish spot just underneath her breasts.

Continued

Again my motions matched the music and again the reaction from my victim surprised me. For the first time since I’d known her she became almost passive, the fight leaving her as a combination of exhaustion and pleasure rendered her truly helpless to resist. Her laughter was still urgent, frantic, but there was something else there now, something I hadn’t heard before, something that was almost…. erotic.

“HAHAHAHAHA...OOOOOH...MMMmmmm.... STOHAHAHAP…don’t stop……. I…..”

That was what I’d been waiting for and slipped off her, slid my arms under her twitching body and scooped her up in my arms. Carrying her into the bedroom I laid her gently down onto the bed and, after a quick dig in our toy chest, came up with a set of restraints to fasten her spread eagled, naked from neck to waist and only a tight pair of blue jeans covering the rest.

“Mmmmm… oh yesssss…” Bonnie moaned as she pulled on the restraints, writhing more in a successful attempt to turn me on than to escape. I leant down, kissed her, loosing myself in the moment as I always did, all cares and worries vanishing in her touch.

After what felt like an eternity I pulled back and, with one last lingering look, turned and sat at the computer.

“What… what are you doing?” Bonnie asked, incredulous.

“Well, when such an inspirational source presents itself, one must make best use of it my love.”

“You’re writing? Wait, you’re writing about this?”

“Yep.” I grinned, glancing back over my shoulder. “Strike while the iron’s hot and all that. Besides, you always said I had the fastest fingers in the west so this won’t take long.”

“Come on, you’re kidding right, you know what being restrained does to me.”

“Ohhh, that’s right, I’d forgotten just what a… stimulating experience you find bondage to be. Well, don’t worry love, it shouldn’t take me more than an hour to type this up.”

“An hour! No… please, I’ll…. I’ll do anything but don’t…”

“Shhh, you’re ruining my concentration, though if you want to help cut that time, how about thinking of a title for this thing?”

For the next hour and a bit the only sounds in the room were the click of keys and the groans of frustration from the bed as Bonnie tried, and failed, to control her reaction to the bondage that held her. Finally, I sat back, satisfied.

“Ah, done. Sorry it took so long, but you are quite distracting you know.” I grinned. “Any luck with a title for this?”

“Yeah, how about ‘How the tickler earned a week long teasing and denial marathon?’, it’s catchy and a true story…” She said in her best sweet and innocent voice.

“I think I prefer my title.” I said, walking towards her, my right hand held deliberately behind my back, concealing what it held from her view.

“And that would be?” Bonnie asked, the tough girl act spoiled slightly as her hips kept twitching with desire every time she tried to move her arms or legs.

I brought my hand in front of me, the long purple feather dangling loosely from my fingers as I replied:

“Part One….”

Bonnie gasped as she saw the feather move slowly towards her, her eyes locked on it like a bunny caught in headlights. It was remarkable, as I twitched it this way and that she followed its every move. I couldn’t resist and, as I slid onto the bed next to her started to play. I’d drop the feather low, almost touching her skin before flicking it up and away, draw circles in the air above her, shoot my hand down to the bed sheets and wiggle it towards her armpit like a snake, only to flick the tip up and run it across her belly flat to the skin so it barely caused a giggle, anything I could think of to drive her nuts with anticipation.

I hated to admit it but this was almost as much fun as seeing her writhe and hearing her howl. It was the first time I’d ever seen Bonnie so… controlled. Normally she’s always fighting, hell we both are, it’s what makes our little games so damn interesting, but not this time. Which led to a much bigger problem, I wasn’t quite ready to end this little session just yet. I had no doubt that she’d follow up on her promise to put me through a real tease and denial marathon in retribution and I was determined to make sure that particular torment was well earned if nothing else. Yet the reaction I saw left me in no doubt that the feather, whenever it was used, would have to be the last thing she felt as I didn’t believe she could take it for long, if at all, without loosing her mind.

Leaning back slightly I raised the feather high, aimed, and brought it down straight at the tip of her nose. Bonnie let out a strangled “Eep” and screwed her eyes shut as she saw her doom descend, which was a shame as she missed the rapid course change as I sailed the feather into her hair. Thankfully the quill was fairly long and stiff, in fact it was a major reason for this particular feather being at the very top of my ticklish torments list, and with a couple of twists it was held in place by her long locks. A quick check reassured me it wasn’t going anywhere without my help and I left the room for a moment, leaving Bonnie staring at the ceiling as the end of the feather rested on her forehead.

Running to the living room I yanked a box down from the top of a bookcase I hadn’t opened in years. Inside were a load of bits and pieces from my University days, couple of ticket stubs from gigs in the Students Union, pair of handcuffs from a fetish night costume (don’t ask), a roll of film I’d never had the guts to get developed (really don’t ask) and…. ah, yes, right where I’d left it, and still in remarkable condition considering it was the better part of fifteen years old.

A quick side trip to the kitchen to grab a tall glass of ice water and I was back with her, watching from the doorway as she tugged and wriggled in her restraints, every effort proving escape was quite impossible while at the same time increasing her excitement almost exponentially. This really was going to be fun.

“Hey, careful now, you don’t want to hurt yourself my love.” I said, placing the glass down on the desk and moving towards her, right hand tucked behind my back and out of her sight. “Especially as I’ve got someone I want you to meet.”

“What!” Bonnie yelled. “You have got to be kidding me, there is no way you’re letting anyone see me like this! You’re...”

“Shhh. It’s alright, he’s the absolute soul of discretion, in fact I’ve never heard him say a word.” I brought my hand out from behind my back. “Say hello to Ricky.”

Bonnie’s eyes went wide and she started to shake her head. “No! Nonononono. No way, come on, enough already, just let me go and, and….”

“Yes?”

“And I’ll…. I’ll do anything you want.”

“Really, anything?”

“….Yeah, anything.” She sighed, knowing she was licked (or at least, that she hoped she soon would be) and wondering what the price would be for her release.

“Alright, in that case, I’ll let you go if…. Hmm, how’s about, if I can do to you what you were planning to do to me in retaliation.”

“You mean….?”

“Yep! A whole week of teasing and denial, except this time it’ll be you on the edge as you struggle through work while your mind keeps wandering as your need consumes you.”

“How about we cancel the revenge and I suck your brains out through your dick?”

“Good try lass,” I laughed, knowing she knew just how much hearing her lapse into such crude language turned me on. “but no. That’s the deal, take it or leave it.”

She paused for a while, and I could practically see her weighing up her options behind her eyes. “…..no” she whispered, unable to bring herself to accept the fate I’d described for her.

“No? Really? Well, in that case, I guess I should let Ricky here introduce himself properly.” I said, leaning down and placing ‘Ricky’ on her stomach.

I should probably take a moment to explain. Ricky, or to give him his full name Ricky the Racoon, is a glove puppet. He’s also the most ticklish thing on the face of the planet, and that’s been proven with independent tests. The ‘fur’ is the oddest stuff I’ve ever seen, softer than anything you’ll find on, say, a faux fur coat, yet with the same sort of strength as a wire brush. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the tail’s about a foot long and a totally different material, still soft, but almost silk-like in it’s texture. Add onto this the fact that, as a glove puppet, he can move as smoothly and easily as my own fingers and you’ve got the ultimate ticklish tool. On the very tip of his tail were six small strips of electrical tape, three red, two blue and one black. The red were for every unfortunate victim who’d been reduced to silent laughter, the blue for tears and the black for the one and only time I’ve ever seen anyone pass out in a tickling session. I couldn’t help but wonder, as I felt the smooth curve of her stomach through the fur, what colour I’d be adding to that tail after tonight.

Ricky pulled himself up onto all four paws, his nose dropping down to rest just above his new friends navel. Being a curious sort of creature he started snuffling his way around her smooth stomach, his paws scrabbling for grip as he ran his snout up, down, round and round as he explored. He seemed to be having trouble keeping his grip as, for reasons he couldn’t quite work out, she started to writhe and thrash underneath him, making it ever more difficult for Ricky to stand up. After only a few second it got so bad he had no choice but to sit down and wait it out, his nose exploring the only place available to him. Strangely her movements seemed to become more violent, his snout almost thrown clear of the shallow crease of her skin it was nosing around more than once.

Gradually Ricky became aware of a very odd sound, a kind of high-pitched squeal coming from somewhere in front of him. Being a curious fellow he raised his head to try and pinpoint the source of the sound, but the longer he listened the quieter it became. Still, he knew roughly where it came from so he set off, relieved to find the noise coming back strongly as he walked up his friend’s stomach. He had intended to keep walking until he found where exactly that sound was coming from, but suddenly he found his whole attention taken up by something much more interesting.

With the previous friends he’d met, he’d never her the chance to really get to know them, certainly not in the way he was with this one. He thought that this new friend must feel the cold less than the others; certainly he couldn’t imagine any other reason that she wouldn’t be wearing one of those silly shirt things that Gabe had tried to explain about once. What had caught his interest was the curves of her body, for some reason he couldn’t explain he found himself drawn to them, they were just so pretty he couldn’t resist getting a closer look.

As his front paws touched the first of - now what was it Gabe had called them, ah, breasts, yes that was it – her breasts the noise he’d heard before seemed to double, in fact it was so loud now it was almost painful to his ears. Yet, somehow, it was also oddly invigorating, his thoughts flashing back to when he’d been much younger, barely a cub, and he found an irresistible urge building within him as energy seemed to burst through his little body. He took off like he was being chased by the biggest dog ever bred, scampering in figure eight patterns around her breasts, juking and diving, skidding this way and that, his tail following him and dragging against her skin. Round and round he went, all the time wondering where on earth that noise was coming from, and hoping it wouldn’t stop as this feeling was just so wonderful.

An odd sight caught his eye and he slowed, then stopped and stared, puzzled. At the top of her breast a small circle of flesh had become hard, and was sticking upright. He’s never seen anything like it before and moved forward slowly, running a paw gently and quickly over the top of that raised hump of flesh. He jerked back quickly as a new noise assailed him, the pleasant, though high-pitched, squeal replaced suddenly by a much lower growl. Gathering his courage he repeated his movement and the noise came again, the body under him vibrating in time with the growl. It was a very satisfying noise though, almost soothing, and Ricky sat up on his haunches, resting his front paws either side of that little mound and pushed firmly, raising it up a little more. Slowly, carefully, he dropped his nose down and rubbed it along that nub, back and forth steadily as the moaning rose up around him, an almost constant stream surrounding him now. Faster and faster he moved, until his nose was a blur and he could feel himself getting a little dizzy, but that didn’t matter because the growl had now become a near-constant purr that sent shivers from the tip of his nose all the way to the end of his tail.

He glanced over and saw, to his delight, that whatever this was it seemed to have a twin on her other breast. Ricky jumped down and stalked across, feeling more and more comfortable around this woman now, and gave it the same treatment as the first. Still, he couldn’t help but feel a little sad as the purr filled him again, knowing he was neglecting the first. Then an idea popped into his mind and, shuffling round he stretched his front paws as far as he could in front of him, sliding forward until his nose was resting on the mound to the right, his tail on the left. Using every bit of strength his body could muster he started to wiggle side to side, and now the purr and squeal seemed to merge into one, a sound that never in his life he’d imagined could exist.

As much as he tried to ignore it though, the wiggling was exhausting him, and after a minute or so he collapsed panting into the warm valley between her breasts. Lying still for a moment he caught his breath, then turned north again, his earlier desire to find the source of that squeal returning full force. Snuffling his way up to and along her shoulder, he poked his nose under her arm for a moment, but no, that definitely wasn’t where the sound was coming from (though it did get louder as he searched there). A quick march checked that it wasn’t the other arm either, which only really left him one place to go. Scrabbling up her neck, Ricky moved carefully onto her face, and for a moment worried that she might be hurt as her eyes were shut and the look on her face was like nothing he’d seen before. Her mouth hung open, and as his tail swished against the side of her neck, he heard that familiar squeal burst from her throat.

Continued

For a moment he couldn’t believe it, he wouldn’t have thought that a human would be able to make such a noise, but he couldn’t possibly doubt his own ears could he? He took a step up and suddenly found his front paws wet as he stepped in a small stream that seemed to be coming from her eyes. Climbing very carefully up to her cheek, he slid his snout onto the edge of her ear and was just about to ask her how she managed it when:

“NO! ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, YOU WIN, I’LL DO IT, JUST STOP!” Bonnie yelled, her voice cracking with exhaustion. I pulled the puppet away from her and slipped it off my hand and onto the desk.

“You’re sure?” I asked, wanting to savour the moment. Okay, it wasn’t exactly being a good winner, but it was a pretty rare event around here so why not?

“YES! Just keep that thing away from me.”

“Alright, alright. You shouldn’t yell at him though, you’ll hurt his feelings.”

“Are you nuts? It’s a puppet, it doesn’t have feelings.”

“What a terrible thing to say. I think you should apologise right now for even thinking such a thing. I mean, after all the trouble he went to to get to know you and everything…”

“Okay, fine. I’m sorry Ricky, I didn’t mean it okay? Forgive me?”

I grinned. “Nicely done. In fact, it was so nice, I think you deserve a little reward.”

Without another word I popped the button on her jeans and slid them down her legs as best I could without freeing her from the restraints. Her panties followed and suddenly any thoughts of her annoyance or humiliation or even impending punishment fled Bonnie’s mind. Her eyes closed and she moaned as the cool air caressed her, hips bucking up slightly and I slipped a pillow under her ass to keep her in the more exposed position.

Reaching out I snagged a half-melted ice-cube from the glass and cupped it in my left hand. With my right I reached up and untangled the feather from her hair. I hoped up on the bed and slid my own body between her spread legs, the feather pointed at her clit, the ice hovering just over her pussy. Looking up I waited for the tension to build, waited until I saw her open her eyes and gaze in a mix of terror, joy and longing at what was about to happen.

The ice cube had melted just enough to remove any sharp edges and I started dragging it up and over her mound at a reasonable speed. Immediately Bonnie collapsed back into laughter, but not even the attentions of Ricky on her nipples had caused this sort of desperation, her laughter mixed with moans that seemed to bypass any normal hearing process and spoke to something primal in my soul. With every pass the ice was heating up and melting and every time it passed over her slit a few drops of cold water would drip down, sending a shiver the length of her body. Her eyes were open, her mouth hung open and as soon as she started to buck up to meet the cube I lowered the feather and started to gently sweep it over her clit.

That was all it took, and Bonnie screamed beneath me, every muscle seeming to tense then relax at once, collapsing onto the bed as the sheer force of her orgasm washed over her. She couldn’t even whimper as she stared at the ceiling, taken to a point so far beyond her normal experience she didn’t know how to begin reacting. I kept up my ministrations until I felt her body shift slightly, then slowly, ever so slowly, I stopped the feather and stilled the ice, revelling in the twitches that past through her body as smaller climaxes were pulled almost effortlessly from her.

At last I pulled the small remaining chunk of ice away from her, dropping it in the glass, the feather alongside. She was sound asleep, exhausted from the experience and I quickly unlocked her restraints, easing her body into a more comfortable position. Not wanting to disturb her rest I shifted silently over to the still whirring computer and got to work, wanting to finish this story before the details started to fade from my mind.

I came awake with a rush, every sense on edge and the first thing I heard was the quiet click, click, click of the keyboard. Slowly, carefully I opened my eyes, turned my head and saw Gabe with his back to me, lit by the glow of the monitor. The details of what had happened flooded back, as did the agreement I’d made to make it all stop. Well, what’s done is done after all, there’s not a lot I can do about that now. But….

Curling up I coughed, hard, working as much of a rattle into it as I could. I kept on coughing, trying to make it sound as if I was about to forcefully eject my lungs from my body. I felt the bed sink as Gabe dashed over, felt his hand on my back as he started to ask if I was alright. The poor thing never stood a chance, I twisted round wrapping my legs around his hips, brought the restraint I was holding in my right hand up and in an instant had him trapped. The second restraint went on a second later and I dived around his body to lock his ankles down tightly as well.

“What… what’s this?” He asked, quiet, restrained, as well he should be if he’s got any sense.

“What can I say, I agreed to play your little game, I never said when.” I replied, walking up behind him and squeezing his balls through the cloth of his trousers. We’d have to do something about that too.

“Okay, you got me, you going to tell me what you’re planning.” Again, that voice was quiet, subdued almost, though I knew most if not all of that was an act. He loved these games just as much as I did and it was always a contest to see who could trump the other.

“I’m planning to turn you into a quivering mass of course.” I replied, dropping my voice to my best evil seductress impression. “By the time I’m done with you you’ll be begging to let me off that little deal we agreed. But first…”

I turned and walked to the computer. “We really ought to finish this story of yours. After all, if we leave it here, your readers will think this is just a happily ever after…”

well now thats what i call getting over ones writer's block in one heck of a hurry. awesome story, i loved how you stopped and began writing. what a tease. and i also noticed that at the end he got his. great usually i dont care for female/male tickling, but this one was fantastic, of course the main plot dealt with him tickling her. anyway another great story that i just discovered from the great Bofh

isabeau

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back