• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Written Laughter

What is the best laugh to use for a story?

• Ahhhhh Ha ha ha ha

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Hee! Hee! Hee!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • *giggle*

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Using the ones above in combination

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
I like a detailed description of the laughter. a few ‘heehee’s’ and ‘haha’s’ (don’t really prefer one over the other) thrown in once in a while is ok... but having words to help the old imagination along is much better.

id say just use them all combined, that way everyone's apeased. :)

I see If I type the words inside Pointed bracket it disappears. What I was supposed to type 'Giggle' in pointy brackets, but apparently pointy brackets dissappear.

I agree with Ayla (must be a NY thing.)

I prefer words to DESCRIBE the 'lees reaction, rather than quote it. Words like squeal, howl, shudder, etc. leave more to the imagination.

If I had to pick from the list of actual quotes, anything but "Hee Hee" It just doesn't sound like someone really being tickled.

I think a little written laughter is fine if you can make it reflect the actual sound of the ticklee's laughter -- or at least, the sound as you imagine it. There are only so many synonyms for "laugh" you can use, after all (and I should know, I've used 'em all). Filling a paragraph with "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" is just lazy, though.

I picked the combo...

... but I like when the 'lee's pleas are all stuttered and broken up, that thrown in the mix just makes stories that much more entertaining.

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back