• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Hall of Fame

Tickle Fiend

4th Level Orange Feather
Anyone catch the Hall of Fame last night? I watched the entire thing, the first two hours were on wwe.com, and it was great. I like seeing old wrestlers that I know and don't know and I love hearing their stories. Of the presenters I liked all the presenters but Bobby "The Brain" and Ted Dibiase were my favorites. I loved hearing Dibiase's music again. The inductees were great also. My favorites were Sensational Sherri and, of course, Bret Hart. When John Cena came out it was pretty interesting too. I can't wait until Mania tomorrow. It'll be my first one since XIX I believe.

I didn't see the full show on WWE.com, but caught the USA show. Good segements on "Mean" Gene Oaklund(especially the clips portion) Eddie Guerreo, and Bret Hart. Although I wasn't fond of Stone Cold Steve Austin's intro for Bret, he was just setting up a future Austin/Hogan feud.
What was up on the webcast when John Cena came out? USA showed his face for a second and everyone booed.

Drew

John Cena got booed like never before. He was booed worse than when he was a heel. I mean I don't know if I've ever seen someone booed so bad, at least I can't recall at the moment. It was like back in the early 90's when Sgt. Slaughter "betrayed" the U.S.A., it was that bad. I didn't think the guy was going to be able to speak, the boo's didn't seem like they would stop. There were some cheers, mostly women and children as usual, but they were trumped by the boo's. He was booed at the press conference too. But Cena's introduction was the best, I forgot about him. He inducted William "Refridgerator" Perry and did a good Howard Cosell impression as his introduction of Perry. It was great but of course people still booed, although they showed people, grown men included, giving it up for him for that. All the wrestlers enjoyed it too, they cut to different ones. The first two hours are still up at wwe.com. If you go to about 40 mins is when Cena is about to come out. It's at the point where Lawler introduces him. First was the Blackjacks, then Verne Gagne, then the Fridge. Ted Dibiase got a huge pop too when he inducted Sensational Sherri.

hey tickle fiend, no harm no foul....okay?

anyway, the HOF ceremony was cool. but it didnt have the same buzz as last years. i got to go to the HOF last year and man, when Hogan was inducted, that place went completely crazy. this year, Bret Hart deserves to go, but it was just okay. the Guerrero induction was emotional and the Okerlund induction was funny as hell.

the best line from "Mean Gene"? "....bury me face down so my critics can kiss my ass". comedy, pure comedy....

why is Cena booed anyway? i dont get it. i like the guy, but he does need to go back to what made him popular. he needs to start rapping insults again. why is Cena so hated?

I'm not exactly sure why people turned on Cena, I figured it had something to do with a general sense that he got pushed to the top too fast. We may end up seeing a heel turn out of him sooner rather than later. I always thought he was better as a heel anyway.

Anyway, it was awesome to see Bret last night, I'm sure Vince is currently offering him god knows what to get him involved in the show today, but sadly, I doubt we'll see it.

primetime said:
hey tickle fiend, no harm no foul....okay?

anyway, the HOF ceremony was cool. but it didnt have the same buzz as last years. i got to go to the HOF last year and man, when Hogan was inducted, that place went completely crazy. this year, Bret Hart deserves to go, but it was just okay. the Guerrero induction was emotional and the Okerlund induction was funny as hell.

the best line from "Mean Gene"? "....bury me face down so my critics can kiss my ass". comedy, pure comedy....

why is Cena booed anyway? i dont get it. i like the guy, but he does need to go back to what made him popular. he needs to start rapping insults again. why is Cena so hated?

his rapping and thug persona is sooooooo old and insulting.I hope HHH BEATS HIS ASS & TAKES HIS BELT

I think it has to do with his persona. Just the whole rapping thing, don't think people, men, like it too much. And I read somewhere that Austins introduction speech and Brets induction speech were cut short. I read that Bret's speech was about 30-45 minutes long, so I guess I'll buy the Wrestlemania DVD so I can see the entire thing. And I don't think Vince is trying to convince Bret to do anything because he flew out of Chicago already. Bret meant it when he said he wouldn't be involved in the Wrestlemania PPV. And Primetime, I got ya

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back