• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.extremetickling.com!!

Rayndrop79

Hey there ticklefans,

If any of you haven't already gone to AND joined www.extremetickling.com, you're missing out big time!! I just joined yesterday, and it's awsome!! It also makes me feel good that I can give a little support to keeping a huge file collection like that available to the public.

Just felt like sharing that.

Rayndrop79

Recently i was able 2 access all the clips there WITHOUT being a member. Now all of a sudden i have 2 b a member. LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!! (a note 2 myself: WHY didn't i save any of the clips i watched?! Damn me!)

EmSeeSquared..same here! Damn! I did save them, but my someone must of deleted them. Damn them :D!

Man, now that i've actually SEEN a lot of the stuff they've got, i want back in SOOO bad! But i can't subscribe, cuz i got no job, no credit card, no checkbook, and i don't wanna ask my pop, cuz he knows NOTHING about my little fetish (in case u'r all wondering about my age, i'm 19)

Paypal...

The site DOES accept Paypal, that's how I paid.

Trust me, it's worth it!!!

SO many files, so LITTLE hard drive space....sigh....

:D

Rayndrop79

EmSeeSquared wrote:

>Man, now that i've actually SEEN a lot of the stuff they've got, i >want back in SOOO bad! But i can't subscribe, cuz i got no job, no >credit card, no checkbook, and i don't wanna ask my pop, cuz he >knows NOTHING about my little fetish (in case u'r all wondering >about my age, i'm 19)

Get yourself a chacking account, and that'll be good enough.

Rayndrop79

But i got no job! where's the money gonna come from, a money tree?

Money tree

EmSeeSquared said:
But i got no job! where's the money gonna come from, a money tree?

Technically, money DOES grow on trees (it's made otu of paper, get it?!?!? HAHAHA!)

Sorry about the joke, I just had a bit of Jose Quervo.

:D

Rayndrop79

Walut The Fuluck?

*Courtesy Laugh* Haha uuummm yea :)

Extreme Tickling

Does anyone know why extremeticklng.com is not working at all?

Was it a pay for entry site?

I am an extremetickling member and can't log in.They must be having some troubles.Trust Steve...he will handle it.

Just tried again..it was a link from this site that failed.So much for shortcuts.....

:D Thanks for the kind words guys, you make it all worth it! Yea yea yea, I see a few of you took advantage of the security issues I had last week. I had to make a call on that, and I wanted to keep the site open for those who so generously donate their bucks to the site, even if it meant some non-members would take advantage. Hope you guys enjoyed it while it lasted :)

I have a member who is sending me about 5 cd's of new clips soon, so I can't wait to get those on the site. It will almost double the archive. Yay! Also, if any of you know how to ftp, and have a bunch of clips to share, let me know by email, and I'll give you an ftp address to upload to.

Thanks for all of your support guys (and gals)!
Steve
[email protected]

Originally posted by Rayndrop79
Technically, money DOES grow on trees (it's made otu of paper, get it?!?!? HAHAHA!)

Gee, i thought I came up with that joke! (i'm not lying, either! i did! we must have the same sense of humor)

And, UncleSteve...PLEEEEEAAAASE! LEMME BACK IN! LEMME BACK IN! LET ME BACK IN! I GOT NO JOB! NO MONEY! I CAN'T TELL ANYBODY IN THE REAL WORLD ABOUT THIS! IT'S BEYOND EMBARASSMENT! PLEEEEEAAAASE! I'M ON MY HANDS AND KNEES, MAN! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...ok, i'm done now

emseesquared wrote:

"Gee, i thought I came up with that joke! (i'm not lying, either! i did! we must have the same sense of humor)

And, UncleSteve...PLEEEEEAAAASE! LEMME BACK IN! LEMME BACK IN! LET ME BACK IN! I GOT NO JOB! NO MONEY! I CAN'T TELL ANYBODY IN THE REAL WORLD ABOUT THIS! IT'S BEYOND EMBARASSMENT! PLEEEEEAAAASE! I'M ON MY HANDS AND KNEES, MAN! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

For the love of tickling man, get a hold of yourself! You make it sound like I'm asking you to get up on a stage at your grandma's nursing home and repeatedly dip your balls into a cup of scalding hot coffee!:D

Wow... I need sleep. :zzzzz:
Nite all,
Steve

Well, i may as WELL b getting up on a stage at my grandma's nursing home and repeatedly dip my balls into a cup of scalding hot coffee if i have 2 ask my folks 4 money 2 use a tickling site! PLEASE, man! Cut a guy some slack. I HAVE 2 get back in!

open files

I stumbled into the area when it was open one day and got all the files--took hours even with a cable modem--but I saved them all--like winning a tickle lottery

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back