• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You ask: General Zod Answers

Do you have a favorite kind of dog? Would you get a dog if you were not on the road so much?

I like pretty much all dogs. If I thought I could properly care for a dog,I would get one. :D

I'd like to know more. It's a classic car for drag racing? What makes this car special? :excited::excited:
It was a 1970's classic rear wheel drive car.

When you go to a meal dutch, would you prefer to itemize the receipt or just split it in half? :roseglasses:

:rainbowbounce:

Thank you for taking the time to let me question you, Zoddy.

When was the last time you went to a model contest or Godzilla event? Would you ever attend Comic Con?

:rainbowbounce:

Thank you for taking the time to let me question you, Zoddy.

When was the last time you went to a model contest or Godzilla event? Would you ever attend Comic Con?

Model contest,July 2015. Godzilla Fest,July 2016. I would like to go to Comic Con. :D

This question is for The General when time permits.

:excited:

If you were eating a broccoli and cheese pizza, what would you want to drink with it if all the beverages in the world were in your refrigerator?

Do you have a regular drink when you have dinner, or does The General prefer variety? :excited:

This question is for The General when time permits.

:excited:

If you were eating a broccoli and cheese pizza, what would you want to drink with it if all the beverages in the world were in your refrigerator?

Do you have a regular drink when you have dinner, or does The General prefer variety? :excited:

If I am home,I like beer with pizza. Usually,I have water when I eat supper. :D

If the brush is new, then it is likely the brush. :(
What kind of models are you working on now?
:D

Got it working again. Then it gave me the same problems. :shrug: Back to Badger it goes. I finished two different M4A1 Sherman tanks. One will go up for auction later this month for a Veterans organization. I also got some work done on an ISU-152. Hope to finish that by Saturday.

Next up is an IDF M46 Patton. They did not use them in real life,so it will be a hypothetical build. :D

I go back to work tomorrow, So no more questions after 7 PM Eastern tonight.

Thanks for donating to the veterans. Do you belong to a veterans organization?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back