• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You think she was hinting?

So I write her back "Damn, I'm single but I don't make too much lol Can't do that, sorry"

She's like "Oh well how were u ever going to take me on a date"

So I finally just told her "I was originally going to do dinner & a movie but all I really cared about was getting my hands on your feet so I thought by just paying you for that I could cut out the middle man"

So I write her back "Damn, I'm single but I don't make too much lol Can't do that, sorry"

She's like "Oh well how were u ever going to take me on a date"

So I finally just told her "I was originally going to do dinner & a movie but all I really cared about was getting my hands on your feet so I thought by just paying you for that I could cut out the middle man"

Of course.

Assuming, for the benefit of the doubt, that you are not, as a learned friend of ours in England recently opined, under the bridge waiting for the Three Billygoats Gruff, allow me to make a suggestion to you, NonCon. Friendships and business associations are best kept separate. Now, I know you've explained that you don't need friendships, but that's bullshit because everybody needs friendships, including those whose capacity for emotional connections is impaired. Given that, friendships are best off being relationships of mutual help and mutual caring, not contaminated with business deals, especially business deals involving foot tickling. I would never pay a woman to let me tickle her. Take her to dinner, yes (and I did precisely that last year, when a female friend let me give her a foot tickling). I'm saying all this because, no matter what you say about not needing friendships in your life now, that's going to change in the future, and you may want to start thinking about how to maintain friendships--real ones. On the other hand, if our learned friend in England is right, then please tell the Three Billygoats Gruff I said hi.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back