• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young dude looking for... Honestly? Girl to be friends with and talk to about stuff.

Jondude

TMF Expert
Well... here goes nothing!

You'll have to forgive me and you'll have to forgive the possibly confusing and weird title, as this is kind of my first ever "personal" ad, and I'm not really comfortable using the whole "tickling code" and "get straight to the point, one sentence or two" kind of ads I see littered all around. I mean, hell, the whole point of an ad is that it's just that: an "advertisement". You're suppose to sell yourself here, and that's what I plan to try and do. It's possible that I may have less success than just going all internet shorthand and just typing "22yo dood from da CT looking for hot sexay gril to ticklezzzzz!!!!11!!! :bubble::upsidedow:ignite::beer::banelvis::everysmileyevarz:", but hey... It's my ad, so I say fuck it. I'll do whatever I want.

...that doesn't make me some kind of "TMF Hipster", does it? Man, I hope not...

Anyways, the name's Jon... Dude... Jondude. Whichever one you prefer. And I'm just your average young man from the Hartford County, trying to make ends meet while not trying to further my career as a writer/internet content producer. And before you ask... No, not that kind of internet producer. I haven't got the time, money or resources to do tickling videos, so I'm not going to ask you to send naked photos of yourself or ask if you're comfortable orgasming on camera and stuff like that... So worry not, ladies. I mean the kind that makes funny and/or original content for YouTube and stuff. Right now I make gameplay commentary videos, or, for the more seasoned of YouTube viewers, what's more commonly known as "Let's Plays".

That being said, when I'm not at work, working... I'm at home... Working some more. I do go out with friends and family once in a while, but we don't usually go too many places where I can meet new people, and I figured "Hey, I've been a member of the TMF since before I should've been able to (Pssst.... Don't tell the mods!! ;)) ...so why don't I try to make some new friends online! Some of my closest friends I met online before!", so... here I am. Just looking for a friend.

More specifically, I'm looking for a girl around my age that I can just have intelligent conversation with, not even about tickling, really. Yeah... I know, right? I must be the weirdest guy to post an ad here, seeing as how tickling isn't the number one thing in the world to me. But it isn't... Life is. Family is. Friendship. Connections. Even love, wherever I may find it... Those are what matter to me, most. I'm here because I miss the feeling of just talking to a girl that I have stuff in common with and making a connection.

With all that backstory out of the way... Hey! You like video games? Me too! Comic books? I LOVE superheroes! Anime? ...meh, not really a huge fan. I liked Dragonball Z and Digimon, though! Okay, bad example... But hey, I also like movies! Especially the ones you can just watch and are so bad you can just riff on them all night! Like Batman and Robin! God, what a neon-nippled abomination... Not even Schwarzenegger shouting ice-puns could make that movie watchable. TV, too! Community's a favorite, as well as stuff ranging from South Park to Power Rangers to Arrow.

So, yeah, if you ever want to just chat about stuff like that? I'm around. Message me however you feel like. Even if you don't like any of that stuff, that's fine too. Tell me what you are into. I want to hear it. And hey, we've always got tickling in common, I guess, so there's also that. Like I said... Just looking for a friend. And hey, maybe we'll hit it off. Who knows? I mean, whatever happens happens. Maybe one of you lucky ladies is my future wife? I'm not putting all my eggs in that basket, but if so... Fine by me.

Anyways, I think that's it... So... Maybe, I should end it on a zinger?

So, a rabbi, a priest and a chicken walk into a bar...

Last edited:
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back