• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your deepest tickling fantasy....

If it is shared, the possibility of actually experiencing said fantasy grows that much more, if the idea strikes somebody as something they might like to do... just a thought.

Ahh, but that assumes that your fantasy is one you would be able/willing to engage in with someone else. Mine is one I'd only engage in with my hubby. So, no point sharing it here...unless I were something of an exhibitionist, which I'm not. :shrug:

To be honest, I don't think most of my fantasies involve anything sexual.

And they're a bit nebulous. I have sorta non-specific fantasies...lol

Christopher

Most of mine are non-sexual as well. But, being married to a fellow tickle lover.... :D

My deepest, darkest fantasy? To be chased down and kidnapped by two very tall heavyset women who are barefoot,(or in flip-flops) wearing jeans and both have a raging foot-tickling fetish. Then they hold me hostage and torture me for a few months at some 5 star hotel over looking Manhattan.

Drew
I will be glad to help you with this dear.
Happy to oblidge! :triangle:

Someday I'll tell you guys the one about the cute hitchhiker, seven rolls of duct tape and three bottles of baby oil...

...oh, and the five vibrators, bondage pole, ten banjo picks and I think there's a Ladybug in there somewhere....

:cool:

dave your ruthless.. I LIKE.

I wont post anything for it may be my demise in the future at a gathering. YES, I am a woose.

My deepest fantasy is FF+/m with me as the lee. It involves me being lured to an island where I am the only man, and the many women are all relentless ticklers, intent on driving me mad with tickle torture.

I made a roleplay with this scenario, and enacted it in 2004. The nonfiction story of that roleplay will provide more detail:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=42685

love the concept, Mils! :happyhop:

:2poke:

i have a fantasy to be denied orgasm for say a week or two (which makes me super ticklish) and then be stretched out on an x post and tickled and teased relentlessly for hours by someone who really knows all my weak spots, then finally allowed to cum and tickled again immediately afterwards

My fantasy is for the girl I am with to have her wrists tied together and be laying on her back. I would like to have a young sexy female with nice feet barefoot with long nails lay next to my girl and just drag those long nails all over my girl's soles. Every now and then I would tickle both girls.

My fantasy involves being with a new but trusted partner, so while I am tied up and completely helpless, he can take his time with a very thorough exploration, discovering the usual ticklish spots, plus a few devastating ones I never knew I had, followed by a Which is Worse game, tickling with one hand or both, slow or fast, spidery or squeezing etc etc, and just when I'm on the verge of losing my mind, he warns me that there's going to be a few minutes of sheer, evil, hard core tickle torture, and finally a release. There is lots and lots of verbal teasing throughout. The End

mine is to find that older woman who is ticklish beyond belief from head to toe over 50 and kidnap her and take her to my remote cabin in the woods for a weekend of nonstop tickling where she can laugh and beg with no one around to hear her and remember how it was to be so ticklish again at her age.

mine is to find that older woman who is ticklish beyond belief from head to toe over 50 and kidnap her and take her to my remote cabin in the woods for a weekend of nonstop tickling where she can laugh and beg with no one around to hear her and remember how it was to be so ticklish again at her age.

Now that is exciting!

One of two:

1. From a 'ler perspective.
2. Not practical to actually try.

Some sorority members walking near the sorority house, when they see a group of guys from a nearby fraternity approaching on a “tickle raid”. They run for the safety of their house. One of them slips -- maybe she was running barefoot on wet grass. Another girl runs back and helps her up; so that the rescuer winds up last in the group and the rescued next to last.

They gain the sorority house, and as they run in, the rescued girl looks back and sees the raiders gaining on her rescuer. She slams and locks the door, thus keeping the raiders out; but her rescuer is doomed. She looks in horror as the raiders lead her away, starting to strip and tickle her as they go. In horror but also secret amusement and enjoyment.

A wickeder alternative: when they approach the house, the next-to-last girl (the rescued) looks back and sees that the rescuer is probably far enough ahead of the pursuers to get in safely; but she still locks her out on a wicked whim. As she looks with guilty but thrilled amusement at her rescuer being lead away, she wonders if there were witnesses among the other members; and if so, will she be rewarded or punished for her betrayal of her rescuer.

Two of two:

1. From a 'ler perspective.
2. Not practical to try; needs to large a cast.
A tickling club has a rival club nearby. Each has atrocity stories about the merciless ticklers at the other club. A few times a year they send small groups of “victims” to the other club for a weekend. They know that, short of safewording (which would be a dishonor to their own club) they are in for an anything goes weekend.

The victims are chosen in various ways. One voted on by all the female members, one by the males; one chosen by lottery; another “donated” by her significant other (what must that relationship be like) And one who was crazy enough, or brave enough, to volunteer what would that be like?)

Would the victims be announced well in advance, increasing their apprehension? Or at the last minute, increasing the suspense for everyone, wondering if they were among those chosen?

If they were announced in advance, they might be treated with great kindness and gentleness as the time ticked away towards the exchange. Or taunted and teased thoroughly about their fate. Would their best friends be kinder or crueler to them?

As they were driven in a van to the rival club, they’d stop in a secluded area and meet the victims from that club. Would they be sympathetic to each other, or taunt then on what they were about to undergo?

When they arrive at the rival club for their weekend of tickling, they would have to walk in past all the members, waiting to tickle them. Would it be worse to have to walk in with absolute minimum attire -- maybe a loincloth and sandals, affording minimal protection, but still something to worry about losing -- or stark naked from the start?

Would they do their best to protect each other (without much success), or if their tormentors allowed, would some of them join in the tickling of others?

Finally, when they return to their own club, will they be welcomed back to safety, or subjected to more teasing, maybe even being completely re-initiated because they had been at the rival club?

I know this has a lot of questions, but suggestions and comments would be welcome.

My deepest fantasy is to be taken by a group. They slowly take my clothes off, playing with me with each new exposed part of my body. When they have all of it off, they lay me down, with some holding my arms spread, and spreading my legs. Then a "leader" does the main tickling, touching etc.. with feathers, and all, while the others play with little touches, near where they are holding me down.

fantastic!

Fantastic!

Hmmm....I'm 5'10'' and cheerfully chubby. Maybe we need to make a visit to the east coast! :D

AFA my own deepest, darkest, personal tickling fantasy....I answered that when Dave posed it to me in our interview for the "Ten Questions With Dave" thread in General Discussion. But for those who did not read it, I'll paste it into this thread. ;)

My ultimate tickling fantasy would involve me as a ler (believe it or not), with several sadistically geared female lers at my disposal to aid me in my plan. It would also involve a hyperticklish female lee....one who had a love/hate relationship with tickling where they were true ticklephiles and did love being tickled, but could hardly tolerate the actual sensations of literal tickle torture. She'd be secured tightly upon an X-Frame, and blindfolded. She would then be put through a good long session of sensory overload. A ler strategically placed at each ticklish 'hot spot' on the lee, and one stimulating the poor girl orally at intervals, but never allowing her to fully release. I'd be overseeing the whole thing, jumping in here and there where it struck my fancy to do so, testing out my favorite toys and techniques in various places, and instructing changes in her overall stimulations....stop for a few moments totally, slow down to a light soft trace everywhere, full effort everywhere, focus on one spot, finally allow her to climax, tickle her again immediately afterward, etc. Yeah yeah, I'm a sadistic bitch. But if I'm in a lee mood, my ultimate fantasy is much the same, only with me as the victim. So I AM willing to take in fantasy what I wish to dish out in fantasy.

Mimi

It's a very simple one. It involves a friend of mine (who knoweth not about me). All it is, is tying her securely, and having my way with her, for hours and hours, just listening to her laughter ring out. It would be very, very beautiful.

to face a medieval mock 'inquisition' with me as the prisoner! Everyone dressed in period costume--including me in a tight wenc outfit.

my tickling fantasy is being tickled by 2 naked women with 36DDD tits and who take turns blowing rasberries on my belly till i cum

I'd like to have my wife's sister tied to our bed in a bikini, and for my wife and me to tickle her mercilessly all over. Then, my sister-in-law would tie me to a chair and make me watch her tickle my wife all over. They are 21 months apart, both have very pretty feet, and they are kinda rivals.

Well, I am a male ler and my fantasy is to have my female lee tied down, but with one arm free. She will be naked or nearly so. She would be allowed to defend herself and what ever part of her body that the one arm could reach. Her disadvantage would be no escape available and me being able to tickle her with two hands. Therefore she has to choose which area is getting tickled. And of course she cannot reach her feet, so they are mine at will. But I am primarily an upper body man, so there is a lot of struggle along with the hysterical giggling. In order for her to end the game she has to give me complete surrender, which means holding her free arm above her head with her hand on the headboard for one full minute while my fingers dance wildly all over her body, paying special attention to the arm pit of the free arm. If she doesn't make the full minute, then the game continues until she tries the complete surrender again, with the full minute starting over. If after 5 or more attempts to end the torture by giving me the full surrender have failed, she can request that the free arm be tied also so as to get it over with. After the free arm is secured, I announce to her that instead of one minute, the torture will continue for one minute for each attempt to surrender that failed. I have a date with my favorite lee tonight and this one may actually take place.

Mine involves feathers, blindfolds, cuffs, lingerie, a candlelit bedroom, ice cubes, tongues and maybe some whipped cream.

Make of it what you will :p

This wouldn't really count as my deepest fantasy but I've always wanted to tickle a woman buried at the beach. It's always been one of my favorite scenarios but I've never had a chance to try it :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back