• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Favorite Restaurant?

Ghost_Host_9991

TMF Regular
Had a conversation with folks at work about fave restaurants, so what I was wodnering from you folks is what's your fave restaurant and why?

Mine? the Jekyll & Hyde Club in NYC (57th and 6th)

Why? Cuz it's like you took Disney's Haunted Mansion and transformed it into a restaurant...it has talking skeletons, mounted werewolf heads, sinister lab equipment and all sorts of oogy things in jars. Basically they cater to the other worldly and bizarre. Try the drink called the Gory Demise...GOOD STUFF.

I used to like the Furr's Cafeteria chain back in the States. Some of them had a surprisingly elegant dining room for a cafeteria, and the food was always excellent.

My husband has been to The Jekyll & Hyde Club years ago. Ive wanted to go one day but I thought I heard it closed? Maybe Im wrong (probably am).
For one shot places my favorite is maybe this terrific little Basque restaurant owned by friends of the family called The Hai-Lai (spelled wrong Im sure) in Dover, NJ. It's quite unlike anything Ive had anywhere else.
Also there is the ultra cool place way up in far northern NJ called the Walpack Inn which serves the absolute most fantabulous prime rib ever. Also they feed the deer outside the windows at dusk which is cool to watch while you eat. Sorta funny though as the place is set up like a hunting lodge with stuffed animals everywhere (real ones :p ) and lighting fixtures made out of antlers.

Chain places....I dig TGI Fridays. And the absolute best fast food is Carl's Jr which I havent had since 1999 since they dont operate in NJ :(

Jasons Deli works for me for everyday kinda food! After that Johnny Carino's, or The Olive Garden's 'endless pasta bowl' is good. For finer dining, Ruths Chris is the TiT's...!!

I love Chili's, and Applebees.

There is a rib place by me called "Jim Dandy's" and the meat falls right off the bone. Yummy.

Used to be a place called Stricks in Elizabeth City, NC (With a second location in Edenton or somewhere near Edenton). Both are long gone now, but they had the BEST hot dogs I have ever had.

Applebee's ,Olive Garden,Hard Rock Cafe and I miss Casper's Hot Dogs .:(

I love Applebee's for the Happy Hour 1.50 Bottled beer,half price Appetizers..MMM I love the Spicy Hot wings!

I love Olive Garden for the Never ending Pasta Bowl like Storm Cat,as well as ordering the Stuffed ravioli ,manicotti off menu..

I miss caspers Hot Dogs,used to go there all the time when I lived in Northern California

Gotta love hard rock cafe listening to classic rock while having a meal,having a few beers,and a visit to hard Rock isn;t complete without purchasing a Hard Rock Shirt..

Outback Steakhouse, Stewart Anderson's, Olive Garden, and Applebee's are all good places to eat. Commanders Palace and Brennan's both of which are in New Orleans are two of the best restaurants I have ever dined at. I also like Pappa's in Tarpon Springs Florida because they always have excellent fresh fish and seafood.

Romano's Macaroni Grille(italian) is my fave. mmm Chicken Alfredo, along with Antonio's(italian) mmmm pizza!!, Moosehead(only one location but its not too far from me..best ribs and chicken ever!) TGI Fridays Jack Daniels Chicken only and AppleBee's Chicken strips.

There is a place that I can't remember the name of in California where I used to get shrimp pizza....Damn that was good. I seriously have to make that one day.

just do yourself a favor and add the shrimp right at the end...if you over cook them they will turn to rubber, and that's definitely not good eats. :D

LOL we asked our nearly 4 year old daughter what she wanted for dinner the other night and she said "Good Eats!" Too much tv in our house, ya think?? :p

Several! Let's see

for Alaskan King Crab....Joe's Crab Shack

for Steak....Ruth's Chris

burgers.....Fuddruckers. (In n Out a close second)

some others:

L & L Hawaiian BBQ
Pizza Hut or Round Table or Zachary's (actually when it comes to pizza...i eat any)

(1) Applebee's: Riblet platter..say no more...

(2) Dillion's Steakhouse in Louisville, KY...still the best steak I've ever had...

(3) Fuddruckers..now THEY can make a burger...

(4) Rafferty's

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back