• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your opinion, please....

karategirl18

TMF Expert
There is a lot of conversation about favorite positions when bound, be it for tickling or other interests... a variation on hog-tie, just curious what everyone else would do with someone bound this way...

There is a lot of conversation about favorite positions when bound, be it for tickling or other interests... a variation on hog-tie, just curious what everyone else would do with someone bound this way...

Ask her if she's comfortable. :ermm:

Orgasms. She's gonna need something to take the edge off the pain.

OMG my breast are hurting just staring at that pic. That cannot feel good at all. They have turned purple.

Ow. I'd say tickle her, though. But yeah. Ow. I'd probably try to reposition the bondage.

Etc~

that's insane!

no one should be bound to the point of turning purple, as it means your blood supply is cut off and her blood is pooling in her breasts along with CO2 which causes the purple color. tissue damage begins as soon as the blood supply is cut off (before the breasts begin discoloring), but the damage is not visible for about 30 minutes, depending upon metabolic factors and what was done to her breasts beforehand. left like this long enough and the tissue will begin to die. if you look closely at the picture, not only are her breasts purple, but her arms are starting to turn purple too.

the only thing that should be done to this woman is that safety scissors should be used to immediately free her breasts and arms. the person who bound her should never be trusted to bind her or anyone else again!

i wonder karategirl18 if this is you. if not, i wonder why of all the hog-tie pics you could have posted, this is the one you chose???

people play with rope who have no business doing so. you have to be properly trained to know how to bind someone without causing serious and sometimes permanent damage.

I've been in breast bondage for upwards of 30 minutes before, and
yes, you do lose some circulation, but if you're careful and the person
tying you knows what they're doing, it's fine, and a lot of fun. It's not
nearly as painful as it looks. In fact, mine wasn't really painful at all.

:shock: This is coming from someone who swoons at the sight of Hello Kitty anything.

I know there are more sides to every person but you're an ocean dear. :D

Can i see some pics of you in breast bondage please? :woot:

ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that'd be me, in that pic, for the record, the ropes around the breast weren't that tight... in all seriousness safety is at the top of our list each and every time, nothing is ever too tight- happened to be the way i was positioned....

secondly- Karate didn't do that for the record, my regular dom did.... just so no one blames her :p

ide defo release the boobs, I strongly dislike the "about to burst" look when it comes to breasts

What would I do if I saw someone tied like that? Nothing.

What goes on in a scene in a D/s relationship is between the Dom(me) and the sub.

So long as it's safe, sane and consentual, whatever floats your boat.

Snail Shell

I know I'm a masochist, but I swear I'm not happy here because
I'm in pain. =)

19.jpg
201.jpg

I know it's already been said that it wasn't as painful as it looks...but my first thought when I saw the pic was "save the tata's". :D

Spread Eagle or Crucifix style to the bed........next question?

i'm not saying you can't have your breasts bound for 30 minutes, as i've had mine bound that long as well. but you can be damn sure that the second i saw my breasts starting to turn purple, pain or not, the scissors would be coming out. actually, i'd probably stop them while they're being bound if i knew it was too tight.

What would I do if I saw someone tied like that? Nothing. What goes on in a scene in a D/s relationship is between the Dom(me) and the sub. So long as it's safe, sane and consentual, whatever floats your boat.
Snail Shell

does this really look safe or sane to you???

ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that'd be me, in that pic, for the record, the ropes around the breast weren't that tight... in all seriousness safety is at the top of our list each and every time, nothing is ever too tight- happened to be the way i was positioned....

you and i have very different ideas of safety. position yourself that way and blood is not going to pool in your breasts. the only reason it's pooling is because it can't circulate because your breasts are tied too tightly. as i mentioned, even your arms are starting to turn purple.

if i were at a party and saw someone's breasts and arms turning purple, you can guarantee that i'd be consulting with a DM.

Last edited:
i'm not saying you can't have your breasts bound for 30 minutes, as i've had mine bound that long as well. but you can be damn sure that the second i saw my breasts starting to turn purple, pain or not, the scissors would be coming out. actually, i'd probably stop them while they're being bound if i knew it was too tight.

does this really look safe or sane to you???

you and i have very different ideas of safety. position yourself that way and blood is not going to pool in your breasts. the only reason it's pooling is because it can't circulate because your breasts are tied too tightly. as i mentioned, even your arms are starting to turn purple.

if i were at a party and saw someone's breasts and arms turning purple, you can guarantee that i'd be consulting with a DM.

1- it IS safe and sane tyvm- dont be judgemental... you make it sound like there is no control over the situation in anyway- irritates me when people make accusations that the situation isnt controlled- ive never been put in a position that is beyond my limits period end of story, funny part is i was only bound like this for 5 minutes or so.

2- fyi, my arms are not turning purple- that is the coloration of my skin and it always looks that way, again, in no way is this as out of control as you make it sound.

My two pennies...

Okay, whilst I'm sure that the comments posted in this thread have been written with the best intentions, I do believe that to pass such harsh judgement on something without knowing all the facts is going a bit far.

The whole dom/sub situation is one that is not to everybody's tastes, but to assume that it is ALL about treating the sub like s**t does many people who enjoy this lifestyle a grave disservice. There are many different levels to it, as in all things, so please try and bear that in mind before offering judgements & condemnations - or at the very least, try to accept that some peoples' tastes may differ from your own.

I know both the people involved in that pic, and I can honestly tell you all that the guy who did the tying-up would never endanger the sub that you see. So whilst at first glance the tying seems to be rather harsh, please be assured that the sub was in no serious discomfort & was in absolute safety the entire time. All that was happening was two consenting, responsible adults enjoying themselves whilst experimenting with bondage...

... and most importantly of all, no animals were harmed during the taking of that photo.

Anyway, I believe that the question posed was "what would you do to a 'lee who was bound in this fashion?"... discuss!

If the lee was comfortable enough, I can think of a great many things I would do. Those feet, thighs and sides are all open for some tickling...

I'd just untie her and retie her in a straight forward hogtie, then tickle to my heart's content. At least until she said yellow or red. My lee's feelings are always a priority with me.:canada:;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back