• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Perfect Ler

Someone I used to know. 5'2, slender, waist-length brown hair. Green eyes and a mischievous smile.

As a ler i can't say anything, except that i try to be a perfect ler everytime i get to tie up and tickle a girl :D

As a somewhat inexperienced 'lee, I'd love for my 'ler to know the "tricks of the trade," so to speak. It would likely need to be a male who is close to my age, attractive, and fit. He wouldn't have to be incredibly muscular as long as he could pin me down when I tried to fight him off. I can put up quite a fight and become rather snarky when someone is trying to dominate me, so I would need someone vocal who could tease me right back.
I wouldn't want to be nude, but if he wanted to take my shirt off and leave me with my bra and shorts on to make it easier to get to my ticklish spots, that might be okay. I wouldn't tell him where I'm most ticklish, so it'd be really awesome if he played a little game to find my ticklish spots. He'd need to know how to push me to my limit, to the point where I want to take back every taunting word I've said and beg him to "please stop."
I would love to start out with just a silly tickle fight but have him completely dominate me by the end, tying me down and "punishing" me for everything I'd just done and said to him. That being said, I don't mean an aggressive domination, but a playful, "I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine" kind of deal.
And of course, it would definitely help if we knew one another and were comfortable playing around like this.

My perfect "Ler" (I am growing to despise the overused tickle labels we attribute to things) anyway....he is definitely a man, definitely a foot guy, loves to make me laugh by tickling me quite often as well as being funny, has a great heart, doesn't take himself too seriously, loves me fiercely and I am crazy in love with him. These days I am just not into getting tickled by just anyone...I want the whole package or nothing...I am having a pretty decent time being single at the moment; and until he finds me, I will stay that way :upsidedow

My perfect "Ler" (I am growing to despise the overused tickle labels we attribute to things) anyway....he is definitely a man, definitely a foot guy, loves to make me laugh by tickling me quite often as well as being funny, has a great heart, doesn't take himself too seriously, loves me fiercely and I am crazy in love with him. These days I am just not into getting tickled by just anyone...I want the whole package or nothing...I am having a pretty decent time being single at the moment; and until he finds me, I will stay that way :upsidedow

Ever wish you could just go back and shut up? lol. I plead hormonal insanity, lol. Anyway, to answer the thread.....My perfect ler has basic fundamental elements that I never waver from but I change daily in some ways and today I would say he is a bit mysterious....focused on tickling me and nothing else....LOVES to taunt me...blindfold me (not gag)...restrain me leaving wiggle room... and verbally....physically tease me looking for every ticklish part of every squirming inch of my body....he would be completely distracted by my squirming feet in stocks however...which is where he would inevitably end up and hang out quite happily for a long while :bouncybou

Surely you're not old enough to sustain that hormonal defense. :) You sure seem to want to be restrained, tickled, and teased for hours on end.

Ever wish you could just go back and shut up? lol. I plead hormonal insanity, lol. Anyway, to answer the thread.....My perfect ler has basic fundamental elements that I never waver from but I change daily in some ways and today I would say he is a bit mysterious....focused on tickling me and nothing else....LOVES to taunt me...blindfold me (not gag)...restrain me leaving wiggle room... and verbally....physically tease me looking for every ticklish part of every squirming inch of my body....he would be completely distracted by my squirming feet in stocks however...which is where he would inevitably end up and hang out quite happily for a long while :bouncybou

Oh MY!!!!! Please stop! May I volunteer??
Best!
Diego

I was being facetious…lol… (Unfortunately the words “hormonal” and “female” utilized together usually do summon connotations of raging hot flashes, lol.)

For me however, as of late, I have allowed my routine to be compromised by the friends I have been spending time with and suffering a bit with the result of consuming processed foods…ugh…things I do not typically eat. But, no worries, I am back on my 80% raw, organic diet and feeling even more ticklish and energetic…I am actually a bit manic,lol and ready for a knock down drag out tickling...where is it?? lol :bouncybou

After reviewing many videos, a perfect tickler would be somebody like Maitresse Madeline. Teaser sadistic, relentless

For me its someone intelligent, witty, playful and a bit of a smartass. Someone who likes to tease and take their time building anticipation or arousal. I have a weakness for redheads so that would probably factor in at some point too. She'd have to be in touch with her sensual side and be clever with the use of tools and different techniques as well. Ideally she'd be ticklish so I could exact my revenge at some point, but other than that I'm not asking for much :p
this right here. except id prefer darker hair like brown or brunette :upsidedow

i met him on Match.com. He is tall to my shrimpy body, and we had fun and many laughs.

Romantically, I love tickling, of course, and he did not respond well to vanilla foreplay (oral) on him. I like to please more than receive, so after a few dates i started to tickle the tops, sides, and bottoms of his feet as my mouth played with his "winky." It made him so passionate, hot and loving... he never laughed out loud, but lifted his soles to my fingers as if begging for more. He stroked my hair, held it back from my face, and was in pure ecstacy (i think) as we looked each other in the eye. I loved that he had ticklish feet, and that i could control his precum, and even more with tickling. Because i like sex in lotus position, with my legs crossed, laying on my back, he tickled both of my feet as he rocked me backwards and made amazing love to me. We did other things too... i love watching a guy masturbate, and it was so hot to tickle his foot or feet as he did that, often to explode on me.

It was for sure the most passionate ticklesex ever... i think i miss him, a lot. Other guys i have been with since have not been the same... maybe because he and I did it all without a word, just looking at each other. Other guys "amp up" when I tickle their feet and other places, but this sweetie was superman with me. I still think of him when I'm with a guy... he knew my body, and I his.

Yes, the perfect LER, and LEE in one!!

Lea

I want my ler to be merciless---just absolutely ruthless with me. He needs to take control and to totally tickle torture me until I can't take anymore of it. I prefer being as helpless as possibly also.

I want my ler to be merciless---just absolutely ruthless with me. He needs to take control and to totally tickle torture me until I can't take anymore of it. I prefer being as helpless as possibly also.

THATS ME! HAHA! ;)

Hmm. Female, sexy, loves wearing swimwear or lingerie. Someone who genuinely enjoys tickling people...someone who tickles in certain ways or spots because she wants to. Someone who can do a bit of verbal teasing while tickling. Someone who does all this tickling knowing that she'll be on the receiving end sooner or later. Someone willing to take her time and slowly explore each ticklish spot and method.

I found mine and come this winter we will have been together for two kickassingly awesome years. I find him attractive, he is a switch, but leans more Dom(I am a switch that leans more sub), he is okay with me being bratty, we have an awesome deep connection, and he 100% knows my body, so I feel he is the only one that knows how to really truly tickle me(The sex is awesome as well).

I'm completely new to this so I don't have a bunch of experiences to base it on... But what I'd envision for my introduction to tickling sessions would probably be a guy...kinda dominant but not aggressive. Willing to listen to what I like (light and slow, using swirling motions with finger tips; lots of upper body but also some leg spots) but also trying to help me explore other places and methods. Someone who would let me tickle him first for a few minutes to know how to start with what I like. Someone who seems nice and patient, but firm. Explain what he's going to do before he does it and why i would like it. Someone who enjoys both roles. Itd probably take me awhile before I was comfortable with bondage or "merciless" but I hope we could eventually get to that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back