• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! (soles, imminent tickling)

GhostOS

TMF Expert
No, we're not kidding! And we're not kidding that it's going to be FREE either!
That's right, FREE. Are you getting excited? I know I am! :D

Attachments

• Fantastickler_PreviewAd04.jpg
    Fantastickler_PreviewAd04.jpg
    612.6 KB · Views: 69
Looks really good! I'm currently working on a first serious AI-assisted image (hopefully finishing it during the weekend), but I've already spent like 6 hours on it and it doesn't have the sharpness and clarity of yours.

My advice would be to avoid generating photo-realistic source material, it's much harder to retouch, too many gradients. I try to generate stuff that's close to my normal painting style, makes it far more easy to put together. It helps to read up on traditional painting techniques and materials; "a gouache painting with ink outlines" works well for me. Gouache was commonly used before the advent of acrylics by commercial (magazine) illustrators, and lends itself to a style that has instead of gradients many separate flat colour areas that give the illusion of gradients. Also I must say that these pictures are cobbled together from many, many different generated pics, with a good deal of overpainting, I'd never get results like that from the get go (I've amassed quite a library of components by now :) )

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back