• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[11/11/11]* I Feel So Ticklish *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Ever go out to eat and take notice of an exceptional hostess, bartender, or similar? Well, this is exactly the case in this situation and this is as unscripted as it gets. I asked this young lady over after she got out of work during my travels. She had no idea what fate befell her and it had been so long since anyone had tried to tickle her that she wasn't sure just how ticklish she was. We thought this was a good a time as any to find out and believe me, we were VERY thurough! This clip features nylon, bare, upper body and all over tickling with some oil application too.

This one was not an extremely animated laugher - she tended to be more of a soft laugher who couldn't overcome the tickling :). If that's up your alley, you might want to check this out! Comments are very much appreciated.

Attached are a couple hi-res photos, stills and a preview clip. The link to the HD preview is below:

I Feel Super Ticklish - HD Preview

This clip and all of our other recent material can be found on the official Stryker Entertainment Sub-Forum

Attachments

• ifst-hires3TMF.jpg
    ifst-hires3TMF.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 2,546
  • ifst-hrs1TMF.jpg
    ifst-hrs1TMF.jpg
    795.6 KB · Views: 2,124
  • ifst-hrs3TMF.jpg
    ifst-hrs3TMF.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 1,232
  • IFST-PreviewSD.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 3,058
  • ifst-hires2TMF.jpg
    ifst-hires2TMF.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 1,244
Last edited:
I gotta tell ya man, I will personally never buy from you again.

If you are gonna sue some people do it quietly and with dignity, rather than coming on here and posting your "previews" then crying about how you refuse to sell the movie until you have financially raped everyone in court and then posting profound threats of fire and brimstone against all who would stand against you.

You have a hang-up because people pirated your stuff and because of that you theoretically may have lost some revenue, however as a resulting consequence you stopped selling your stuff and now have ZERO revenue gained, see what I am saying there?

The fact is that I will continue to buy from people like BostonTickle, Knismo, and Czech Tickles due to the fact that they still remember why it is they are making the vids and are not punishing the masses for a couple of bad apples decision to post a couple of their vids online.

Truth be told had it not been for a youtube vid I never would have found out about Bostontickling, which I have been a full member of his Web site as a result (Tawdry Jurassic is my favorite btw), also had it not been for a movie I just happened to see on daily motion I would probably still be oblivious to the quality of Czech tickles, whose Web site I am also a member of (Jane rules!).

I have bought a couple of your vids' in the past but I gotta say that the way you are presenting yourself on this site says to me that you are not interested in making our money, nor are you looking to be a professional in the business and legal sense, rather you sound and act more like some little cry baby beeyatch who doesn't deserve my support.

If you are gonna sue some people do it quietly and with dignity, rather than coming on here and posting your "previews" then crying about how you refuse to sell the movie until you have financially raped everyone in court and then posting profound threats of fire and brimstone against all who would stand against you.

You have a hang-up because people pirated your stuff and because of that you theoretically may have lost some revenue, however as a resulting consequence you stopped selling your stuff and now have ZERO revenue gained, see what I am saying there?

The fact is that I will continue to buy from people like BostonTickle, Knismo, and Czech Tickles due to the fact that they still remember why it is they are making the vids and are not punishing the masses for a couple of bad apples decision to post a couple of their vids online.

Truth be told had it not been for a youtube vid I never would have found out about Bostontickling, which I have been a full member of his Web site as a result (Tawdry Jurassic is my favorite btw), also had it not been for a movie I just happened to see on daily motion I would probably still be oblivious to the quality of Czech tickles, whose Web site I am also a member of (Jane rules!).

I have bought a couple of your vids' in the past but I gotta say that the way you are presenting yourself on this site says to me that you are not interested in making our money, nor are you looking to be a professional in the business and legal sense, rather you sound and act more like some little cry baby beeyatch who doesn't deserve my support.

I hear you!!!

I agree. I've purchased clips from your store in the past, but will not be doing so in the future. As any honest person in the movie, music, or game industries will tell you, antagonizing and threatening your customer base is not a good business model. The RIAA spent $64.1 million trying to punish downloaders, and they recovered less than $2 million. Once you deduct whatever it's costing you to pursue this litigation and factor in the customers (like me) who are put off by this whole charade, I really can't imagine you're going to end up as well off as you were before you started.

It also becomes difficult because there's no way to know whether a given pirate would have otherwise bought your product licitly. If not, then you didn't lose anything via the transaction, and the righteous indignation on display just looks spiteful.

I don't mean to browbeat you, but look at yourself. You're refusing to sell clips because some people might watch them without paying you? How does that make any sense at all? "If everyone won't pay me, I'll make it so no one can!" It's ridiculous.

I can't tell you how to run your business, but I can tell you that by my count you've lost at least three customers in the last 11 hours. At that rate there won't be a business left by the time you get done with whatever it is you're doing. You've also lost whatever revenue would have been generated had you been selling clips for the last month or however long this has gone on.

I don't mean to be callous, but piracy is a fact of digital life. Scorching the earth to combat it has been proven time and time again to be ruinous. As a general rule, people don't appreciate being threatened, and, contrary to whatever your lawyer is telling you, the people who buy your clips legitimately and the people who find them for free (but would have bought them otherwise) are by and large the same people.

If you're not generating enough revenue to cover costs, then maybe it's time to find anouther endeavor. If you are making money or this is more of a hobby for you, then what's the big deal?

*And just for the record, assuming you're in the United States, copyright infringement is not a criminal activity, it's a civil issue.

Last edited:
i PM'd Darth and he uploaded a couple of old clips for me to purchase, now he has taken them down, seems ok to me, i have clips and he has my money :)

After reading the above comments, I have some of my own. I don't have much of a problem with your aggressive approach. If you have done cost-benefit analysis and concluded that it's worth it, then I say go get 'em! However, what I object to is that you put up a description and a sample, and then inform us that the vid is not up for purchase until you have found what you believe to be a suitable point in your litigation to make the vid available. This is what is tiresome. The reality is that I don't keep track of nuances. For example, I'm considering buying this vid, but I'm not going to spend the mental energy trying to keep track of when you make the vid available sometime in the future. Thus, there is a chance that I won't end up buying it because you delayed.
The best thing for you to do is either put your vids up and pursue the litigation quietly, or put the vids up and post all you want about the litigation in another part of the TMF. Ultimately, you will make clear which is your focus: the litigation or the customers.

nice clip- Have just viewed the full 15 minute clip on you tube!
(haha- just kidding!)

I hear you!!!

I agree. I've purchased clips from your store in the past, but will not be doing so in the future. As any honest person in the movie, music, or game industries will tell you, antagonizing and threatening your customer base is not a good business model. The RIAA spent $64.1 million trying to punish downloaders, and they recovered less than $2 million. Once you deduct whatever it's costing you to pursue this litigation and factor in the customers (like me) who are put off by this whole charade, I really can't imagine you're going to end up as well off as you were before you started.

It also becomes difficult because there's no way to know whether a given pirate would have otherwise bought your product licitly. If not, then you didn't lose anything via the transaction, and the righteous indignation on display just looks spiteful.

I don't mean to browbeat you, but look at yourself. You're refusing to sell clips because some people might watch them without paying you? How does that make any sense at all? "If everyone won't pay me, I'll make it so no one can!" It's ridiculous.

I can't tell you how to run your business, but I can tell you that by my count you've lost at least three customers in the last 11 hours. At that rate there won't be a business left by the time you get done with whatever it is you're doing. You've also lost whatever revenue would have been generated had you been selling clips for the last month or however long this has gone on.

I don't mean to be callous, but piracy is a fact of digital life. Scorching the earth to combat it has been proven time and time again to be ruinous. As a general rule, people don't appreciate being threatened, and, contrary to whatever your lawyer is telling you, the people who buy your clips legitimately and the people who find them for free (but would have bought them otherwise) are by and large the same people.

If you're not generating enough revenue to cover costs, then maybe it's time to find anouther endeavor. If you are making money or this is more of a hobby for you, then what's the big deal?

*And just for the record, assuming you're in the United States, copyright infringement is not a criminal activity, it's a civil issue.

After reading the above comments, I have some of my own. I don't have much of a problem with your aggressive approach. If you have done cost-benefit analysis and concluded that it's worth it, then I say go get 'em! However, what I object to is that you put up a description and a sample, and then inform us that the vid is not up for purchase until you have found what you believe to be a suitable point in your litigation to make the vid available. This is what is tiresome. The reality is that I don't keep track of nuances. For example, I'm considering buying this vid, but I'm not going to spend the mental energy trying to keep track of when you make the vid available sometime in the future. Thus, there is a chance that I won't end up buying it because you delayed.
The best thing for you to do is either put your vids up and pursue the litigation quietly, or put the vids up and post all you want about the litigation in another part of the TMF. Ultimately, you will make clear which is your focus: the litigation or the customers.

These.

I am sorry to read that some of you have taken this negatively, but put yourself on the other side of the fence. If you made a product, a good one, and someone simply steals it with arrogance and thinks nothing of it, to a degree that costs you substantially, wouldn't you be inclined to do something about it? Please understand, this was not targeted to the majority, just one particular individual who knows who he is.

I am simply trying to protect my assets and if that bothers you, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to apologize for that. Granted, perhaps my presentation of it wasn't the best and for that I apologize, the customer has always and will always be my #1 priority. I don't mind a simple advertisement here and there, but when it involves credit card fraud of innocent people, theft and a sigifniciant loss to not just myself but others too, I'm definately going to act and if it were you...I'm sure you would do the same.

For everyone else who has commented on this clip, thank you! I wasn't sure if some would like it or not, so I posted it simply to see what the feedback would be.

Her belly and upper ribs were targeted, too, at times, but so were other areas too. It's hard for me to say exactly how much time of that is devoted to just the belly region, but it is there. The upper only version of this work is about 8 minute.s long, but you have to consider that also includes leg and underarm tickling too.

I think she's really hot, but I'm more a of belly tickling guy, did you get her belly?

I am sorry to read that some of you have taken this negatively, but put yourself on the other side of the fence. If you made a product, a good one, and someone simply steals it with arrogance and thinks nothing of it, to a degree that costs you substantially, wouldn't you be inclined to do something about it? Please understand, this was not targeted to the majority, just one particular individual who knows who he is.

I am simply trying to protect my assets and if that bothers you, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to apologize for that. Granted, perhaps my presentation of it wasn't the best and for that I apologize, the customer has always and will always be my #1 priority. I don't mind a simple advertisement here and there, but when it involves credit card fraud of innocent people, theft and a sigifniciant loss to not just myself but others too, I'm definately going to act and if it were you...I'm sure you would do the same.

Why do you believe those who see your clips for free do so "with arrogance?" Further, why wouldn't you distinguish between the people who PROVIDE the clips for free and those who WATCH them for free? Anybody with a youtube or dailymotion account has, at some time, viewed material that was protected by copyright. If you've watched a music video that wasn't officially sponsored, if you've ever looked at whatever tickle clips on dailymotion, you've done exactly what is being criticized here as some kind of immoral assault on the world. Hell, if, back in the old days, you used a VCR to record a movie or a cassette to record a mixtape off the radio, that's exactly the same thing.

That's why it comes off as attacking a majority: because everyone who has ever been to youtube has (I guarantee) violated someone's copyright. I can't say for certain, but I would guess that at some point I probably have come across some of your work on places like dailymotion. Does that, in your mind, make me a criminal or deserving of the public shaming to which you alluded? I would suggest it doesn't.

I also think you have to consider the fact that a lot of the people who are looking for free content are people who aren't in a position to attain it licitly at all (namely, anyone under the age of 18 or without a credit card). The internet wasn't so robust in my teenage years, but I would have been after whatever free content I could find. And, again, in this situation you aren't losing any money because those people couldn't buy from you if they wanted to. When you get lawyers involved, though, it will be the parents of those kids who end up on the hook (because they're the ones who are paying for the internet). Can you even imagine the kind of damage done to say, a 13 year old kid who has his fetish disclosed to the world while his parents get sued for thousands of dollars, just because he found some free clips and decided to download them? Is it worth it?

So I think there are distinctions that should, morally-speaking, be made here, and it's not clear from your posts whether you're making them. If you're going after the people who UPLOAD your content, fine. If you're going after people who fraudulently purchase your content (through ID theft or whatever else), fine.

But if your position is that every person who downloads or even sees your commercial content without paying you is subject to litigation and public shaming, then there's a real problem there, and it's the same problem that has cost other industries billions of dollars.

So my advice (which you didn't ask for, admittedly), is to go after the dealers and leave the junkies alone. The junkies are your customers too, and trying to recoup thousands of dollars and ruining their public lives because they watched $20 worth of your content for free is a put off to people (like me) who would otherwise be loyal customers.

Last edited:
7th:

This was absolutely targeted towards only one individual which is why I explicitly said "for the one guy who knows who he is" because they are engaged in identity theft, credit card fraud and are uploading content. I never had any intention on bothering someone like the case you described concerning the 13-year old scenario. Tho in any case I do not condone infringement at any level, reardless. I thought in my original statement the fact I was describing a particular case was evident...wasn't meant to be an umbrella statement for all. Copyright is both a criminal and civil matter and I wouldn't have cared this much except in the case I just mentioned. Someone like that can and will be brought to justice and it's unacceptable.

As someone who's actually in law enforcement I can tell you Darth is 100% correct. Copyright infringement is prosecuted by the FBI here in the US up to 5 years in prison, 250K in fines, or both. This is on top of anything civil.

To be honest, some of you really don't have room to talk here. If you made a product and someone infringed upon it to the degree that it significantly affected how much you had, wouldn't you be upset? Of course you would! Don't even try and pretend you wouldn't! So if the man feels he has to do this, hey, that's the way it is. He's got a product he has to protect plain and simple. Sure it makes things a bit inconvienient for those of us who want to buy it but who we really should be pissed at are the jerks who caused this problem to begin with. They are ruining it for all of us and that's what most people fail to realize.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back