• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st Congress of the Forum called...

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
THIS CONGRESS IS IN ORDER...

In the recent thread entitled "I ran into one of MTP Jeff's tickling models yesterday," things were said and ideas were presented that utterly floored me. I wanted to respond, but I didn't want my response buried in a thread on the 3rd or 4th page. This is soemthing that is serious enough to call together the attentions of all 3955 members of the forum. I think we should have these each year, and/or additionally whenever something very, very important comes up. Well, something important enough has come up that warrants a general meeting more than a mere response.

The essense of the thread was, Yaqi was at a bar and happened to run into a model from one of Magic Touch Production's videos. Was it really Yaqi, was it an imposter? Who know, who cares. His attitude was, "Ha, she's busted, I recognize her!" I'm asking.."busted?" Was she a criminal? She was very embarrassed. Then he went on, basically,... ha, she's got some explaining to do. Woo Hoo!

Other people chimed in. She shouldn't have been "embarassed" like that. Go easy on her. Or, these models should know what they're getting into. They signed a waiver, so tough! If they later regretted making the video, they could ask for it to be pulled, of course they'll still have copies floating around, so it's their tough luck. Some one thanked Narin for making one - a point to be discussed later. I of course noticed that Narin, nor any of the models who did a video, and who might frequent this forum, chimed in. (I can't blame them.) I notice many people didn't chime in at all.

I have an idea they didn't chime in because they, too, felt embarassed.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!!!

What is this forum about? Finding acceptance. We are ticklephiles, whether we like it or not, you could say. The point of this forum, is that WE LIKE IT People come here assuming they are wierd, but after they find this place, they discover many people share their fetish. They are not insane, or a mistake of nature, or wierd. They are perfectly normal. They see the Member's Pics section, and notice there are faces behind the names, a lot of them. Some young, some old. They see people contributing, saying what they like, and realizing there are different degrees to all this, that they may never have even realized. They were doubley vindicated. Soem people like tickling barefoot girls, some like tickling pantyhose feet, some like tickling the belly, some like tickling the armpits. Some like to be tickled themselves, some in barefeet, some in pantyhose, some on the tummy. They tell themselves "Wow, I'm more normal than I thought! This is great!" They become better people, because they aren't worried anymore about feeling wierd. They have found a place in the world. They found a place where they can open up to people who are just like them, who know EXACTLY where they are coming from. I, for example, say, I like pantyhose tickling, and someone comes by and says, "yeah, me too!" Soemone say, "No, I prefer barefeet." Someone else say, "I like both." A conversation that we could never have in the real world, with all the bigots in one form or another, -unless you are lucky enough to know a fellow ticklephile in your day to day non-internet life.

Article 1: This forum is acceptance of ourselves, for who we are, just as we are, and we no longer have to feel ashamed and lonely. We belong to a group that contains thousands of members, and one that is growing daily.

Article 2: Because of this forum, we become more open minded to other people's differences, and become less like the bigots who inhabit the outside world and make life hell for everyone else. We become better people.

Article 3: This forum helps us CELEBRATE who we are. We realize that we are SO MUCH LUCKIER than those not in this group of people.

While someone else watching a person being tickled could care less, we get excited. Some of us get an added excitement if the person is then tickled on their barefeet, or their pantyhose clad feet, or on their armpits, or whatever else you here are excited about. Some get turned by the laughter itself, also. Don't you feel blessed to be born this way? Do any of you ever thank God He made you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE?! Everytime I see a gorgeous woman dangling her pantyhose feet, or taking her shoes off and walking around on the carpet in her hose, I sure do. I tell myself, "God, I don't even know if you exist or not, but if you do, you did GOOD!" I am happy you made me this way, and I accept it. Other people may look down on me, but I am like this for a purpose, and am so utterly FORTUNATE to be this way, I am estatic! When others may be bored, I am happy.

As many of you know, if you are lucky enough to be a ticklephile, you always were, and always will be. Some of you had attempted what's called the "purge," where you dispose of all your tickling material...only to go back and get it all again. Scott had his famous departure a while back, yet appears to still lurk in the general discussion area. I believe he lurks all over, just is silent about it. A person may try to "get rid" of their tickling fetish, but it will always be there. One day, you will see someone tickled. It will excite you. You won't be able to help it. You will dream about it. Just like a guy who says he is through with girls for good will be be excited if a beautiful girl walks into the room after his announcement. He just can't help it, he's a guy. You're a ticklephile, deal with it. You can't change, you can bury it, you can forget about it, but it will always be there. You had better learn to accept it, and celebrate it. If that is a curse, then I for one am happy to have such a curse. I won't let any witch doctor take that away from me.

Yes, there are bigots who would probably think we're wierd. SO! They're the ones who are wrong. They're the close-minded ones. They're the ones who must change. We shouldn't, and won't change. Why should we change, after all, to make someone who thinks we're wierd accept us? Why do you want THAT acceptance, from that person? Who CARES what they think!?

Article 4: We should celebrate our selves and our uniqueness.

When the attack of Sept 11 happened, some mistakenly said we had better give up some freedoms so the terrorists will be happy. many more said NO, we should celebrate our freedom, relish it, glorify it every second of the day. We shouldn't chaneg who we are, as free people, and as ticklephiles, because some among us are bigots, and hate freedom. Screw them! We're right, they're wrong! But not only that, we are happy and content, they are not, because they are close-minded and would rather wallow in judgmentalism.

The point:

Why are so many of you agreeing with them? These models do these videos, for our enjoyment, yet, many have expressed the feeling that they should be ashamed. If you would happen to run into one, you look down or her, or laugh at her as being wierd. "My God, look, it's that girl who was in a tickle video. For shame..." I can't believe I'm hearing this! You are missing the whole point of what this whole forum, and community here, is about! Are you ashamed of George Lucas or Steven Speilberg because they make movies with wierd creatures in them? No, you enjoy those movies, and look up to them. You know that those who flame them are meaningless, because THEY PRODUCE NOTHING. It's easy to rip Star Wars, you look like the big man on campus. But none of those flamers will go out and actually try to create something on their own. They don't even have ideas on how to.

I will agree with Sunday_10pm, Narin has starred in a video for our enjoyment, and deserves an award for her contribution to this forum and community. She did it twice! (Of course, I'm still waiting for Narin 3: The tan Pantyhose Tickle, or Tan Pantyhose Office Secretary Tickle, so here's praying...) Thank you Narin, what do you request for your award?

Why have some of you embraced bigotry and close-mindedness, by saying these models should be embarrassed because they did a tickling video that WE enjoyed? If they deserve to feel ashamed, then WE deserve to feel ashamed even more, because they did it for US. If they're bad, then we're worse, according to that train of thought.

I say, they should be celebrated. They should get awards. Narin did two videos. Maybe she'll do more. (If she read that thread, and bought into to it, she certainly won't!) Lets hope not. Lets hope NONE of the models read it, or bought into it.

Maybe some of the other girls on this forum will volunteer to do videos. They too, deserve to be praised and cheered on, at great length. And they will be, so don't worry. We have the added thought that they really enjoy it, and aren't looking down on US. Why then should we cast them in a unfavorable light?

It appears that thread displayed the Stockholm Syndrome. "Maybe those bigots are right, maybe they know what's best." How in history has that attitude accomplished anything of substance? What if that was our attitude in this war on terror? "Maybe Osama is right, lets just give up all our freedoms and force everybody to adhere to radical Islam." Yeah, right. We must stand up and fight for our freedoms, not bend to the will of those who would judge us UNFAIRLY and look down on us. The prevailing attitude of that thread was that this whole tickling thing should be put in a box and forgotten about, it should be laughed at and impuned.

To the models, this is what must be said: We appreciate your work. You are not looked down upon, on the contrary, you are the stars, you are the Julia Roberts and Catherine Zeta-Jones, or whatever star you think is famous and wonderful. They should come here all dressed up in fancy clothes walking on a red carpet. (In pantyhosed feet of course, carrying a feather:) Or we'll just take her shoes off later...:rolleyes:) We appreciate it, and will continue to appreciate it as long as you do it.

Here's what you do when offered the role in a tickle video - the best job you can.
That's all you can do, and all we ask for. Do the best. Laugh like there's no tomorrow, just sit back and enjoy it. f the director sucks, if you are worried about your future, DO THE BEST JOB YOU CAN. That way, you won't have to feel bad. Many movie stars worked on crappy or odd pictures early on. (Many of these models don't want to become movie stars, this is just an example.) George Clooney was in a killer tomato movie, I mean, COME ON! Do the best job you can, and you won't have to worry about someone "discovering you." If they do, what can you do? Be happy, someone knows you. Brag about it. If they are a cruel person, and want to embarass you, the more you brag and act like you did this great production, the more they will be defeated in their attempts. You will be the winner. If your boss finds out about it, said, "yeah, that was great! I worked hard on that video, and am glad I did it." You can't undo history, and besides, you did want to do it in the first place.

Why do you think Clinton was so popular? He had sex, and was proud of it. Those unhappy, sexually repressed Republicans came to look like old biddies. I know, I am a Republican. I got it, when no one else did. It's how you handle it. Now, don't be like Clinton, he really wasn't that great of a guy, but just be honest. Do the videos, have fun, do your best. Then, be proud of your work. WE all are.

To the members, you are what you are. If someone "Finds out" about you, defend yourself! You are you. Why hide it? Of course, why is it any of their business? They may have a fetish too. Try to find out what it is, and that will probably shut them up, or piss them off and change the course of the conversation in your favor. If your parents find out you like tickling, and they are somehow ashamed, just remind them that THEY brought you into this world, you liked it since you were a kid, so therefore, it must be THEIR fault you are like that. Or, offer to never see them again. Are they willing to throw away their love, and a child, just so they can sit in a corner and be pissed off becaquse you are not bending to their will? Come on, I doubt it. If someone uses religion against you, tell them you were always like this, it's genetic, so they can just shut up and deal with it. Yes, they will disagree. Keep telling them you're right, and they're wrong. Insist until their true colors come out, that of hatred. Then ask them if God aproves of hatred. Remind them of the verse about "Do unto others as you would have them do to you." Didn't Jesus say that was his GREATEST commandment? If this is from THE MOUTH of God, that is far greater than some obscure verse buried in some Old Testament book. You will have to remind them of that too. You can always use the line about noticing the splinter in someones eye rather than the plank in their own, but that will piss them off too. Good! Tell them "Well, this isn't a splinter, it's a great gift. Man, I am SO MUCH LUCKIER THAN YOU. I guess God just loves me a little bit more..."

If you're significant other has a problem with it, you will have tell them this is you. If they can't accept you as you are, over that LITTLE thing, that is in THEIR benefit, do you really want them around? With all the stresses and problems in our world, tickling doesn't even register on the scale. If they think you're wierd, you will feel bad, and never be able to be that close to them. There will always be a barrier there. Love is acceptance. We look for people to love who will accept us for who we are, not who we will expect us to change to fit their ideals. That's control, not love. And again, tickling is in THEIR favor, they have one more way to turn you on that she couldn't use on other guys, or vice versa.

In conclusion, we are all so lucky. We should be so THANKFUL to those models who have given us entertainment and helped us forget all our problems that we face in the real world with all the mean people. We give them laughter, and they give us laughter back. They should be praised, not riduculed and told "You signed the waiver, so tough luck!" They should be getting awards! I recently wrote about the future of this community, but was speaking in terms of technology. That is an important aspect but it seems there are more important areas we should also be working on. Like acceptance of each other, open mindedness, kindness, and love. Gratitude, to the video companies that produce our entertainment, but more importantly, to the models who star in them. And, most importantly, acceptance of ourselves.

Any more thoughts, ideas, etc.?

I Agree

I agree. If your gonna bitch and whine about being a tickle lover, forget it. I think some of you people worry WAY too much. If someone finds out, who cares? Be tough about it for Christ sake. It's all about PERSEVERANCE. In this life, it's kill or be killed. That is the best way to think in this world we live in today. It's too bad it has become this way, but only the strong will survive. It's off topic, but damn true.

I saw a lot more people expressing understanding of the fact that someone may have been embarassed than I did of those who may have felt that they SHOULD be embarassed. That having been said...Some people (models or not) WILL be embarassed in certain situations. It's an unfortunate part of our personal makeup and that of an often unaccepting society. Some truly don't care who knows while others would be mortified for anyone to find out. That too is part of our individualism...and as such, should be accepted.

There are other points I'd like to address from Mabus' post. But, I'll wait until I have enough time to do it properly.

Ann

Odd as it may seem....i don't view people considering a ex-models feelings a bad thing. Its easy to say to everyone that they should'nt be embrassed by their fetish. That you should embrase it. Shout it from the rooftops. Well some people don't feel that way, and maybe never will. Lets take for instance the model that was approched. It seemed to me she was a little uncomfortable with the occurance. now of coarse the person that approached her had no idea how she would react. she might have said..wow you saw that..i had great fun. However that did'nt happen. you say she should be proud she did the vid. she should get a medal or award. well thats ok..thats your opinion..however to her the video may not have been the crowning jewel of her life...it may be something that while at the time of doing it was fun for her, but is still something that was in the past and she may want to leave it in the past. she has moved on...now i have no idea if that is the way it was. but i dont think the person should be found at fault for wanting to move on. i dont think people supporting that decission should be wrong for supporting that. I would like to meet the person that did'nt have one thing in their life that they would like to forget about...you know what i'll never meet that person..they don't exist.

Finding acceptance in the forum is a great thing...its awesome to knwo some people share your thoughts and desires...and that your not alone. truthfully i never thought i was alone. but i had no idea that this many people were into it..and never conceived of a meeting place like this where we could converge and share. but keep in mind..not everyone comes here for acceptance...consider that out of the over 3000 members. a very small part of that actually interact and post. that would tell me that not everyone is seeking acceptance and trying to justify their fetish..some just want a quick thrill from the pics and vids...some like to see whats going on..some may want to meet people..there are all kinds of reasons.

as for who cares what people think outside of the tickling circle?
well lots of people do...soem people have high profile jobs where it may not be accepted. some come from strict family units...some are just naturally shy. i personally have only ever shared the fetish i have with one person outside the forum. she is a great friend of mine..she is also lesbian..i only say that because it was easier to share this with her becase she too has something that doesnt always meet with great acceptance. i would never tell my family and probably not my friends..its just the way i am. i'm not ashamed of myself..but i'm not gluton for punishment either. by that i mean even though we here are good with it..there are some fine folks in our lives that might not grasp the concept...and i'll be darned if i'm going to toss them to the side because they may not understand one thing about me..there are more things in life beside tickling no matter how strong a fetish it is. the people in my life can contribute more to me than that ..alot more...

the great tickle purge...i agree with you on that. people dump all their tickling stuff and bring it back ...they attemp to forget.... alot of times i'll look in and see a post on the forum that says..i'm leaving..i see the person wished well and told they are welcomed back. thats great i always wish people well...but for the most part..i know they are coming back..and it usually is'nt that long after the post...the pull is to strong...they can't stay away..its great to have the support and kind words from your comrades here though. i saw a thread that asked should you be worried to think about tickling 24/7...i can't answer that, but i think of it alot...this fetish can be so strong its almost up there with the need for air. personally i think about it alot...maybe too much but thats something i've come to terms with..well mostly..

what it boils down to is you can't force what you think should be on everyone. what works for you may not work for the next guy (or woman).
to think that everyone should stand up confess the love for the fetish and not worry what others think is just a little nieve. remember just because not everyone is open with their tickling feeling does'nt mean that they are'nt being true to themselves or you. I also don't think that everyone has to shout it from the rooftops so that others don't feel like its still the dirty little secret...you don't need validation from me...you have to get it from yourself.

Last edited:
First, I'm not embarassed about what I am, but to remain effective in what else I do, I stay "in the ticklecloset" :).

If exposed, it'd be a nuisance to have to explain, but not an embarassment.

But that's me. Triggering somebody else's embarassment, especially when deliberate and for your own amusement, is intolerably rude and insensitive.

WASTE OF TIME!

I don't believe for one moment that the real Yaqi wrote the post that has produced so much hype and consternation.

The dude is an imposter, plain and simple!

Checking e-mail and isp's will verify.

Good thread but a real waste of time.

Not all of us are out of the closet on this ...

Very simply put, not all of us are able to be as open as others are about the fetish of tickling. We should be considerate of those who may be embarrassed about it and act accordingly. For those who are fine with it, hey, more power to them and/or to you.

How many of you have been generous enough to have been involved in a tickling video? And if so, how many of you would then be public about it? To your next door neighbor? To your mother? To your boss? Isn't discretion an important part of being a tickling enthusiast?

Let's just recognize that we all have different limits and respect that. Not everyone is like YOU, nor are YOU like everyone else ... you being in the plural.

Re: WASTE OF TIME!

pgh_tickler said:
I don't believe for one moment that the real Yaqi wrote the post that has produced so much hype and consternation.

The dude is an imposter, plain and simple!

Checking e-mail and isp's will verify.

Good thread but a real waste of time.

Just for interest's sake, Myriads did an ISP trace on the poster and discovered that is WAS Yaqi as far as he could tell.He also said that it seemed to fit the way Yaqi had written in previous posts.

Whether or not it was Yaqi, I found the way he conveyed his feelings to be offensive. It wasn't offensive to share his experience with us, in fact it was interesting and insightful.

What got under my skin was his attitude to her feelings. I'm paraphrasing slightly but what the poster said was along the lines of......"From then on, she was BUSTED!" And...."That left her with some explaining to do!" (To her boyfriend, presumably.)

It certainly seemed to me as if he was revelling in her discomfiture. He actually seemed to be enjoying the fact that he'd embarrassed her. What the hell kind of an attitude is this to have towards any human being?!?!?!? Given the "adult" nature of tickling videos and the fact that her current boyfriend didn't know about it, I can perfectly understand why she was alarmed.

Now don't get me wrong. She didn't do anything she should be ashamed of, in fact I'm extremely grateful for the community as a whole that girls like her exist. But if she wanted to keep the two parts of her life seperate, then it is her right to make that decision. If I saw a model I recognised in the street from a tickling flick, I might go up to her myself and say how much I liked her video. What I wouldn't do, is make it obvious to all and sundry that I found it funny when I made her life difficult because I acted like a twat!

Yaqi,Yaqi's-world or whoever you are;it doesn't matter what your name is. What matters is the fact that as a member of this community, you ought to know how sensitive people are about this side of their lives being shared with people they aren't ready to come out of the closet to.

-----------
Post edited by moderator to delete flames.
eq

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ...

BigJim,

I definitely understand your point of view. I even agree with it, though I think it's important to also realize that ill intentions were probably not meant by Yaki despite what was apparently expressed by him. At least I hope so and that's my assumption.

I think that each of us, certainly myself, has done and said things that we didn't really mean. Or rather, maybe our deepest feelings came out, but without regard to other parties concerned.

My wife's opinion about getting involved in fetishes and allowing them to come into the sex lives of partners is that we as humans often want to do more and more and more until we MIGHT cross lines that we orginally had about it. I agree with her as there IS that possibility.

In other words, as each of us gets more comfortable with our particular fetishes, we may lose touch with others who are not so comfortable about it and therefore not understand their feelings. Obviously being on national television to discuss and illustrate the subject, one is very comfortable. However, even one who does videos CAN become uncomfortable about it when this aspect of their lives becomes more public.

Keep in mind that while the so-called porn world is a big one, it's also a generally private one. It can easily be argued that most, if not all neighbors, friends and family of tickling models -associated with porn- do NOT know about this aspect of a given model's life. Therefore, despite her involvement in it, this part of her life may very well be a private part. Discretion is key.

So I agree with BigJim when he states, "... if she wanted to keep the two parts of her life seperate, then it is her right to make that decision."

I also think that BigJim shows a lot of class when he states, "If I saw a model I recognised in the street from a tickling flick, I might go up to her myself and say how much I liked her video. What I wouldn't do, is make it obvious to all and sundry that I found it funny when I made her life difficult because I acted like a twat!"

Ultimately, though, I still believe deep down that Yaki didn't mean to cause any harm, and luckily it seems, he used enough restraint so that no real harm was actually caused. THAT is the bottom line.

puh-lease

Some of the people in this group have way too much time on their hands.

I think it is very presumptuous for any person in this forum to give me advice on how to morally process an event or conduct myself as a human being, based on a few lines of text written in a post.

I did not embarrass Jeff's model outside of mere recognition. I did not tell her who I was. I did not try to pursue a tickling discussion with her, I did not try to tickle her and I even helped cover her in an explanation that she decided was necessary to give to her boyfriend, who was never present when I talked to her. How I decide to process the event is my own business.

As far as release forms are concerned, I'm in the same boat as everyone who has ever signed a talent release. When I signed the Stern releases I had no idea they were going to broadcast excerpts of my video on E! Entertainment. and unlike Jeff's model, who probably won't be recognized by too many people in her life, I am accosted every single day. In the grocery store, the bank, the doctors office, the movies, dinner with my family, sitting in my car at a traffic light, in front of my girlfriend. And most of these people don't wait until it is a convenient time for me. I am recognized, identified to crowds - every person I ever worked with, all my clients, the whole world it seems knows I am Yaqi the Tickler. And you know what, I've never had anyone complain. Never been fired, ostrachized, beat up, harassed by the police, had the moral majority banging on the door, nothing. I've had people not agree with what I do, but that's fine. Nothing pleases everyone. And ultimately, it is only tickling. I think some people in this forum have put tickling on a pedestal too high to reach. It's only tickling. And from someone who has to encounter it every single day, regardless if I'm sick or well, happy or sad, I've learned that it's no big deal.

And I deal with it. That's the price you pay for any risk you take in life.

yaqi

Have to agree with Yaqi. But then, I didn't find his story to be mean-spirited.

I notice it's the older, more experienced people here who are realistic about the facts of business life, and the younger, less experienced people who are most upset by what they saw as the "outing" of the model. I am as tender-hearted and compassionate as the next guy, maybe more so, but there are consequences for every action. If you really feel that tickling models are being exploited, vote with your dollars and don't buy tickling videos.

As for a congress, I have no desire to set rules for the way this community should behave in real life. I have enough fun dealing with the way some members behave in virtual life. Anyway, I am not a tickler first. Know what I mean? I identify as a whole lot of other things - female, American, member of my professional community etc. - before I get around to identifying myself as a tickling devotee. Please let's keep things in perspective. It's tickling. It ain't the end of the world.

I gotta go with Evilqueen here. But, on the other hand, I have to also agree with some points in other responses to this.

1) Let's get real; it's tickling, it's fun, and way too much time has been spent lately on semantics.

2) Everybody is entitled to their own level of involvement. I for one could care less who knows about me. Hell, I'm usually the first one to bring it up. But that's me. Just because someone is a member of this Forum doesn't mean that they want to be "outed" to other people. Many of you have said that this is a place to come to be accepted, etc, etc. That's my point exactly. Some people come here because they're not accepted alsewhere, or they simply don't wish to share that part of their lives with everyone. If someone like me wants to shout it from the rooftops, fine. But if someone wants to have a nice place to spend some time with like-minded folks and then go back in the closet after, we should respect that as well.

3) Is it just me, or has everyone been a tad touchy lately? There have been so many fun threads that have evolved into nightmares. Just a request, let's keep things in perspective.

4) I'm the last one who usually jumps to Yaqi's defense, and I haven't seen eye-to-eye with him on a lot of things. However, he was there, we weren't. Yaqi being an adult, I'd like to believe that he took stock of all the intangibles of the situation and said what he did with a full "feel" of the whole thing. No, I don't think anyone should be "outed" without thier consent, but not knowing all the little facts of the situation sure as hell doesn't put me in a position to judge it.

5) The ladies who make videos are real people who deserve respect. If they want everyone to know about it, fine. If they don't, that's their business. True, they do sign waivers or what-have-you, but that's for the release of said video, not a waiver concerning the rest of thier lives. I've done some things in my past that would really knock me off of my pedestal if you guys knew about them, but that's my past and I'll be the one to deal with it thankyouverymuch. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay now for things that happened almost two decades ago.

6) Could we please get back to the spirit of the TMF? You know, fun, friends, understanding, acceptance and an overall feeling of easygoingness? I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate that.

Thanks.:cool:

Re: Well ...

TicklemanBill said:
BigJim,

I definitely understand your point of view. I even agree with it, though I think it's important to also realize that ill intentions were probably not meant by Yaki despite what was apparently expressed by him. At least I hope so and that's my assumption.

I think that each of us, certainly myself, has done and said things that we didn't really mean. Or rather, maybe our deepest feelings came out, but without regard to other parties concerned.

My wife's opinion about getting involved in fetishes and allowing them to come into the sex lives of partners is that we as humans often want to do more and more and more until we MIGHT cross lines that we orginally had about it. I agree with her as there IS that possibility.

In other words, as each of us gets more comfortable with our particular fetishes, we may lose touch with others who are not so comfortable about it and therefore not understand their feelings. Obviously being on national television to discuss and illustrate the subject, one is very comfortable. However, even one who does videos CAN become uncomfortable about it when this aspect of their lives becomes more public.

Keep in mind that while the so-called porn world is a big one, it's also a generally private one. It can easily be argued that most, if not all neighbors, friends and family of tickling models -associated with porn- do NOT know about this aspect of a given model's life. Therefore, despite her involvement in it, this part of her life may very well be a private part. Discretion is key.

So I agree with BigJim when he states, "... if she wanted to keep the two parts of her life seperate, then it is her right to make that decision."

I also think that BigJim shows a lot of class when he states, "If I saw a model I recognised in the street from a tickling flick, I might go up to her myself and say how much I liked her video. What I wouldn't do, is make it obvious to all and sundry that I found it funny when I made her life difficult because I acted like a twat!"

Ultimately, though, I still believe deep down that Yaki didn't mean to cause any harm, and luckily it seems, he used enough restraint so that no real harm was actually caused. THAT is the bottom line.

T-Bill, I agree with you. I'm equally certain that Yaqi didn't mean to cause any harm in the meeting. I also agree that he could have made it worse than he actually did. He could have told her b/f, he could have laughed loudly and alerted the whole pub etc etc etc...(Rex Harrison and Yul Brinner eat yer heart out.) Evilqueen, I also agree with you inasmuch I don't think he acted in a mean spirited way in the pub.Also you mention that the younger forum members were more upset at the outing of the girl. Again, I say if I saw Pheonix or Narin or Priscilla or whoever in the street, I'd like to think I could go up to them and say I admired their video/s. That isn't wrong if you do it in a nice way.(Indeed Yaqi waited till the guy went to the bog before he mentioned it to her.) I don't find that offensive or annoying. Perhaps my use of the phrase, "Is that any way to behave towards any human being?" might have given the impression that I did. I don't think exploitation of tickling models is really relavent to this point because there was no exploitation. I agree with your point about voting with my dollars because that is exactly what I have done with Paradise Vision. After seeing their Non-Consensual Tickle video I will never buy a product of theirs again, because that was the most heartless, base and harmful exploitation of a tickle "model" (or not in this case) I have ever known. Things may have been rosy and happy afterwards with dinner and the girl being paid off, but at the time she was in real fear for her safety.

My consternation was caused by the words he chose to use when he told us of the encounter, not the way he behaved when he met her. I don't think he gave very much thought to the way it'd be seen by some of us. Even if he didn't mean it in that way, he gave more than one person the impression that he found her situation funny. (Some of whom weren't neccessarily from the younger age range of members) "She was busted." "She had some "splaining" to do." If I had been in his position I would've expressed some regret in writing and not used slang that gave an impression of humour at the situation. Not just said that I played along to keep her secret from the b/f. (Again I'm paraphrasing, but I think I get the gist of it over.)

As for being "presumptous" enough to give you advice on morals Yaqi; I've done no such thing. How anyone lives their life is up to them. All I did was express my disagreement with the way you gave the impression of glee in your words.My strong invective indicates the strngth of my feelings. (The ironic thing being that the main cause of annoyance to myself and the others; Mary isn't even aware of because she almost certainly doesn't visit this forum.)

I think the thing with communication on the internet, is that you can't put facial expression in, or put a slant on your accent. All the comms have to be done with words. That makes it all the more important for anyone to be more clear about their feelings and intentions than if they were speaking the words in normal conversation. I don't think that's presumptuous, just practical.

I don't put tickling on a pedastal either. To be honest, the fact that the girl was an ex- tickling model didn't make any difference. This situation would apply to any "borderline interest" that some people would want to keep seperate from their normal life.

As for having too much time on my hands.....well I'm just a fast typer.(Not fast enough to beat IVLeaguer in the trivia though!:sadcry: ) Ha! Who am I kidding? I have no social life......I have no friends and I'm really a man in my mid 70's called Wilbur,with a bald head 300lbs round my waist and own a stamp collection.:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: (Ducks the bricks thrown by all philatelic loving TMF'ers)

Dave2112 said:
I gotta go with Evilqueen here. But, on the other hand, I have to also agree with some points in other responses to this.

4) I'm the last one who usually jumps to Yaqi's defense, and I haven't seen eye-to-eye with him on a lot of things. However, he was there, we weren't. Yaqi being an adult, I'd like to believe that he took stock of all the intangibles of the situation and said what he did with a full "feel" of the whole thing.

6) Could we please get back to the spirit of the TMF? You know, fun, friends, understanding, acceptance and an overall feeling of easygoingness? I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate that.

Thanks.:cool:

On point four Dave, I'm certain you're right. I don't have any issue with how he acted when he was there.

As for point 6.......HELL YEAH. Sounds good to me.

Nicely stated, BigJim, and fair enough all around. It was not my intention to diss the younger members here with what I admit is somewhat of a generalization; many of you are thoughtful and articulate, and your contributions are greatly valued. And I agree with much of what Dave said so well. I don't believe these women should be treated callously by anyone. BTW Yaqi, you didn't know your release included broadcast of your videos? You better talk to your agent. He's letting you down.

Interesting ...

It's always been clear to me, and it should be clear to everyone else who may be new to this business and/or play of tickling, that one cannot put trust in anyone, really, when it comes down to what they might do or how they will act about your tickling experience in the future.

Even Yaqi points out that he had no real control over, " ... the Stern releases ..." or the, " ... broadcast excerpts ... on E! Entertainment." But in his case he doesn't seem to be bothered when he is, "... accosted every single day." That's great. More power to him! :)

At one point I was being interviewed on a talk show when I was suddenly asked about the "adult" stuff that I was producing even though the interview was supposed to be about a "legitimate" production of mine that was G rated. I quickly dismissed the question with some small joke and got back on track with the interview at hand. I also saw this happen on a talk show with actor Charlie Sheen when he was asked about his foot fetish. And when Quentin Tarantino was asked the same question.

But that's not the point. The point is that some of us feel as producers and/or participants of tickling, that we should take extra care in the feelings of others, most especially if we have first hand experience with them. It's a simple matter of respect and how classy or not you want to be about it.

Example? There was talk elsewhere here in this forum about whether or not one should participate on the Jerry Springer show. The consensus was that the show would probably exploit you if at all possible. While we in the tickling world of fun consensual adults ... at least generally in this forum/community ... would see tickling as a very postive and healthy outlet, the Springer people would more than likely make us out to be a group of sick perverts, who as Yaqi would say, "Some of the people in this group have way too much time on their hands." Yikes! :)

Now, as a model, would you want to be in a video produced by Yaqi after learning his views on this subject?

As a model, who can you trust? The truth is that you can really trust nobody. Sad, but obviously true. Well, there are some people whom you could trust. Actually, here in this tickling community, there seems to be a lot of people whom one could trust to treat you with respect and dignity.

So to all of you ticklers and ticklees, have lots of great tickling fun. Just do it with the right people. Hint, hint ... ;)

BigJim, forgot to mention

I agree with your point about voting with my dollars because that is exactly what I have done with Paradise Vision. After seeing their Non-Consensual Tickle video I will never buy a product of theirs again, because that was the most heartless, base and harmful exploitation of a tickle "model" (or not in this case) I have ever known.

I too will never purchase from this producer, and I agree with the opinions you've expressed about this video here and on other threads. Good for you for backing your convictions with actions. :)

Hear! Hear!

I totally agree with Mabus, the Tom Jefferson of the TMF, I have often looked upon my fetish as a curse, but it has given me unbounded joy from time to time, that I really don't think I would trade it in. Even with all its frustrations (like the barefooted woman I saw in the Student Center over the weekend, reading while propping her feet in my direction. Seeing those soles glide back and forth against one another while the soles faced me 50 feet away, ARGH! God, I wanted to find a way to tickle. Anyway, I digress...)
While I think I would be excited beyond believe to be in the same room as a tickle model, they really are celebrities. I would discreetly thank them for their effort, and ask if they will do it again. I think positive feedback is good in ALL things, so why not here. They are nearly all beautiful, and feel they at least understand the fetish unlike mere mortals. I would not try to embarrass them. I think some of us make it tougher on ourselves by driving the lady ticklees away. Remember, they are a gift to us from God, even if he did deliver alot of them outside your zip code. Treat them with respect and they will come back for more every time, because they like it as much as we males. What a treasure!!!!

<King takes off crown and humbly bows to the Ladies in attendance>

Thank you ladies, you don't know how much you really make our day

<Trumpet sound off, exit the King>

KingP

The Tickling community has seen creeps who send e-mail bombs. We've also seen scoundrels who rip people off and sell shoddy products. I must honestly say that there are bigger plagues on this community than Yaqi. His remark, at worst, was off color.
When you look at the types of fetish vids you can buy (those who are weak stomached should NOT look at the following list):
Vids involving hard core porn
Vids involving sex with animals
Vids involving one person defacating on another
There are far worse things that you could be exposed for. As KingP said, these girls in the tickle vids ARE at least semi-celebrities, and as far as B-Level movies go I think tickling is a non-humiliating way to make extra money (although I'm not sure that the vid Big Jim saw would fall into the category of non-humiliating).
The point of my post is that Yaqi is not out pimping flesh and destroying lives. He posted a query about models being recognized, and some (or many) percieved the remark as being off color. I don't think we need to break out the pitchforks just yet.

food for thought

No pitchforks here....But i have to think that if some threads were worded better, with a little thought put into it on how people may react to it..then alot of this could be allieviated. Thats does'nt mean you can't say what you feel, or convey the story you want to convey and sometimes no matter what people will be offended or displeased with some things..simply you can't please everyone. but if what is written comes off as non-chalant or arrogant ..then stuff will be said...its human nature...we prove that everyday here and everywhere. Just something to think about. Then agian i guess i can be as guilty of this as anyone. so who am i to critique.

ORIGINALLY QUOTED BY DAVE 2112

"Could we please get back to the spirit of the TMF? You know, fun, friends, understanding, acceptance and an overall feeling of easygoingness? I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate that. "

I'm with you Dave........

That's what we should be all about here...no need for a "congress" or
a vote on the way things should or shouldn't be run. It has always seemed to work just fine the way it is.

Ven

We seem to be extruding long, drawn out points that are already obvious to everyone here. There is no need for debate.

Re: Interesting ...

TicklemanBill said:

Now, as a model, would you want to be in a video produced by Yaqi after learning his views on this subject?

You don't have any idea of how I treat my models. In fact a number of them have their own websites and want to be linked to mine. I always try to discourage this since my site gets such tremendous traffic after every media appearance I do. I recently did a video with a young model who really wanted to be linked despite my attempts to discourage her, so I gave in and linked her. Several days later she emailed me asking me to remove the link because she had received a volumous amount of obsene, crass, lude and perverted mail. She forwarded me the mail she had received and low and behold the vast majority of it came from members of the TMF. Maybe I should post these emails, complete with headers, to demonstrate what I feel is brazenly offensive conduct by members of this forum. Needless to say I removed her link at once.

LOL I didnt send any lude email to any models..but I dont doubt that some people have. With nearly 4000 members on this board its no surprise that something like that happened. HOw about we address this instead and we leave Yaqi alone?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back