• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A&F doesn't hire a girl because .......

Damn. Any idea what the statute of limitations is on that? LOL

And I stand by my opinion that that's a rude and stupid comment.

I. Love. LFO.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gtnl9GsEvEc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gtnl9GsEvEc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well thats you're opinion and opinions are like buttholes , everyone has o ne and they all stink .

do you think she needed to
does the law in the us require you too for something like that!?

I wasn't going to respond to this because its hit hard to home. But, hey, I'm in a typing mood. I have a disability. I have been hearing impaired since birth. Its one of those disabilities where if you looked at me you would have no idea I had one. Actually, I just told a long time friend a few years ago and she was very surprised.

I don't know if you have to disclose that you have a disability in a job interview. I have done it before and I know that it did not get me hired. I have had people flat out tell me that they could not accommodate a job for me. I have also disclosed it and people have not cared at all. I can't work at a job that has a headset, I have to be careful at jobs where its a lot of phone work. I can't be around really loud things that would damage my hearing any more and I can't work in places with insane amounts of background noise. I would be a liability to a lot of jobs.

I also have not said anything and then later on I wish that I had said something. Its a catch-22 really.

I worked at a music store one time and did not tell them about my disability. It was not that big of a deal since I was just doing customer service. Until Christmas time came and another girl wanted to get hired. She too had a hearing impairment that was probably a bit worse than mine and wore hearing aids. They hired her, but would only let her do certain jobs, mostly unpacking things and organizing things. She was not allowed to interact with the customers, even though she should have been allowed. Everyone talked about her behind her back, made jokes, made fun of her for her disability, it was horrible. And they would make fun of her to me, and I didn't say anything. I felt so bad. She ended up quitting because of the environment that these people created for her.

So anyway, having a small disability sucks. It sucks when people make jokes. It sucks when people don't believe that you have a disability and you have to prove it to them or something with a doctor's note. Honestly, its like you don't feel like you belong anywhere.

do you think she needed to
does the law in the us require you too for something like that!?

According to this, under the Americans With Disabilities Act, a potential employer cannot outright ask you if you have a disability. They can ask if you can perform certain tasks as long as they don't phrase the question in terms of a disability. For an example, if driving is required, they can ask if you have driver's license. But they can't ask if you have a visual disability that would prevent you from driving.

However if you have a disability, you should be honest and disclose it with your employer so they can accommodate you and not have you perform tasks that you otherwise couldn't do because of that disability. If they don't know, they can't help you.

I wasn't going to respond to this because its hit hard to home. But, hey, I'm in a typing mood. I have a disability. I have been hearing impaired since birth. Its one of those disabilities where if you looked at me you would have no idea I had one. Actually, I just told a long time friend a few years ago and she was very surprised.

I don't know if you have to disclose that you have a disability in a job interview. I have done it before and I know that it did not get me hired. I have had people flat out tell me that they could not accommodate a job for me. I have also disclosed it and people have not cared at all. I can't work at a job that has a headset, I have to be careful at jobs where its a lot of phone work. I can't be around really loud things that would damage my hearing any more and I can't work in places with insane amounts of background noise. I would be a liability to a lot of jobs.

I also have not said anything and then later on I wish that I had said something. Its a catch-22 really.

I worked at a music store one time and did not tell them about my disability. It was not that big of a deal since I was just doing customer service. Until Christmas time came and another girl wanted to get hired. She too had a hearing impairment that was probably a bit worse than mine and wore hearing aids. They hired her, but would only let her do certain jobs, mostly unpacking things and organizing things. She was not allowed to interact with the customers, even though she should have been allowed. Everyone talked about her behind her back, made jokes, made fun of her for her disability, it was horrible. And they would make fun of her to me, and I didn't say anything. I felt so bad. She ended up quitting because of the environment that these people created for her.

So anyway, having a small disability sucks. It sucks when people make jokes. It sucks when people don't believe that you have a disability and you have to prove it to them or something with a doctor's note. Honestly, its like you don't feel like you belong anywhere.

Having a hearing disability myself, I commend you for this post. Though it's not missing an arm, it's still no fun. People need to be more tolerant and imagine what it would be like if they suddenly lost the use of, well, anything on their bodies.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back