• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALL Fem LERs 2. An inquiry JUST for the Fem LERS!!!!! NO other Responses please!

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
The next All Female LER party is on the drawing board.

This needs to be addressed.

What would you rather have?

Several lees? (3,4,5 or more)?...
OR
Just 1 poor helpless ticklish victim,

...to torture all night along.

(several, you would split up team up or gang up on 1 two or all lees all night)

or to do the above to just ONE!

TTD

I like having more than one, but they all really need to
be ticklish, not just folks who "may be ticklish, but
really I'm just exploring, and why don't you touch me
here because I really like that" :)

3 might be enough to give everyone plenty of time.

Lee

LeeAllure said:
, but they all really need to
be ticklish, not just folks who "may be ticklish, but
really I'm just exploring, and why don't you touch me
here because I really like that" :)

e. Lee

I could not agree more with your comment. There have been way too many lees I have seen who claim to be ticklish and end up not being anywhere near as ticklish as they claim and end up just wanted to be groped and touched while they moan and giggle lightly or attempt to fake it for the same reason.

Tis unfortunate however that a "audition" cannot be held ahead of time but word of mouth or references can be asked for prior to the invites going out to the potential Victims(Lees of the night).

Thanks Lee!

TTD

Tickle as Personal Work...?

Hmmm...speaking as one of those 'lees who was not particularly ticklish at last year's Lady 'Lers Gathering, I should note that I had a wonderful time then, and I learned more about myself - as I do each time I am tickled. In my case, I am a Survivor of some junk in my past, and I find that tickle (along with other personal work/therapy I have done and am doing) is helping me put myself back in touch (so to speak) with my body. Just my opinion; I do hope I did not offend anyone either at last year's Gathering or here with this post.

By the way, I will not be able to attend if I were indeed invited; money gets in the way this year. :(

Best wishes,
Kevin aka WorldPilot

*EDIT: Cross-posting here .

Last edited:
I'm with Lee all the way on this one. Three sounds good- three JUST LIKE YOU. :devil2:

You have an idea of a time frame for this one?

lk70 said:
I'm with Lee all the way on this one. Three sounds good- three JUST LIKE YOU. :devil2:

You have an idea of a time frame for this one?

As for the time frame......being that sufficient notice is needed to those attending and for the LERs to choose the LEEs etc etc .... I would presume September sometime.

For the Lady(Fem LERs) who would be interested in attending the Fem Ler 2, what kind of victims(Male LEEs) would you be interested in?

No Mercy No Limit No safeword who will endure the most evil merciless sadistic Tickle torture you can, plan and will dish out who will be begging for mercy engulfed in wild hysteria or do you want playful giggling lers for light tickle games?

It would really be nice to have someone who could take a lot,
and who MIGHT be broken (ED :p ) and someone who actually
admits that they are ticklish (RAY!) :) but seriously, someone
who's ticklish, loves to be tickled, laughs well, and has a good
time with all the ladies tickling them, would be a-ok by me ;)

Lee

LeeAllure said:
and who MIGHT be broken (ED :p ) Lee

HA! Broken Schmoken.......Bring it on Little Lee! Rumor has it, you couldn't break fine china with a sledge hammer! <<<<---- :shock: :tickle: :happyfloa

You dont know the HALF of it my brother...I believe she stared at a phantom Shemp animation for too long a time period and it has affected her mind a bit!... :redheart:

I don't know Commander, but if he won't willingly come,
perhaps he can be kidnapped :)

Lee

LeeAllure said:
and who MIGHT be broken (ED :p ) and someone who actually
admits that they are ticklish (RAY!)
Lee

hee hee :couch:

Forget not ladies.........the Fem Ler 2 party will be geared to have Lees(victims) who will before hand, agree to submit to the Lers for as long as the Lers want to tickle them. The Fem Lers will be in total control as to how long the Lees will be tickled by them. Those will be the type of Lees that will be given first consideration and I think I will have to suggest that the Lers have the Lees submit references of their ticklishness.
Again however, it will be the LERs choice as to what Lees attend and get the final invite.
Fakers and exagerators need not bother to apply.

:poke3:

I would volunteer my services if Ray agreed to be the one down!! I owe alot of Red Sox revenge to that man! I am sure in reading this that I would have a lot of helpers on this one.... :bouncybou

But Ed said you have to really be ticklish......and you know I am not very..... :rolleyes:

JPie1 said:
I would volunteer my services if Ray agreed to be the one down!! I owe alot of Red Sox revenge to that man! I am sure in reading this that I would have a lot of helpers on this one.... :bouncybou

Tough words coming from a Skankee Fan, Judy.

TickledToDeath said:
Tough words coming from a Skankee Fan, Judy.

oh you know I can be a serious LER when I want to, although I always love the revenge but I can leave that out for a night...! cya real soon!

venray said:
But Ed said you have to really be ticklish......and you know I am not very..... :rolleyes:

I don't know how you managed to say that with a straight face or your computer not blowing up! Tell ya' what....how about if some of us ladies find out just how "not ticklish" you are? :tickle: <<<<----

It's been a long time since I've had a lee between my fingers! :firedevil

ok, all those who wish to have Venray under you fingers put your hand up in the air and say yes!!! LOL :bouncybou

I wonder just how many Ray can take??? LOL shall we put this to the test??

JPie1 said:
ok, all those who wish to have Venray under you fingers put your hand up in the air and say yes!!! LOL :bouncybou

I wonder just how many Ray can take??? LOL shall we put this to the test??

That's a DEFINITE "yes" for me!! :devil:

I'm going to bet on four lers being enough. Two at the head and two at his feet. Everyone has enough surface area to tickle and switching places would be easy. Easy for us that is....... :devil:

oh, and I have a secret weapon on my fingers which I know I can really get to Ray with...lol.....he has no chance!!!

I think the dare has been given....is he up to it? I really don't want to give the old man a heart attach you know!! LOL :D

6 would be better with 2 more as back up when you both tire out.... :2poke:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back