• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALL Fem LERs 2. An inquiry JUST for the Fem LERS!!!!! NO other Responses please!

I am saying I could definitely outlast a couple of Redheads..... :angel:

Last edited:
I am not a redhead...or have you forgotten what I look like?? LOL

I picture you much like Lucy when things go wrong.......Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

(lol)

Last edited:
And I'm certainly not a redhead! You know, with so much "snarkiness" being tossed around, I think we'd only need two ticklers to destroy you. Me and Jpie will be enough to keep you busy for quite awhile!

*sharpens nails*
*inventories toybag*

I'm ready whenever you are Jpie! Actually, I think you can whip his butt without me! :whip: :poke3: :2poke: :tickle:

kis123 said:
And I'm certainly not a redhead! You know, with so much "snarkiness" being tossed around, I think we'd only need two ticklers to destroy you. Me and Jpie will be enough to keep you busy for quite awhile!

*sharpens nails*
*inventories toybag*

I'm ready whenever you are Jpie! Actually, I think you can whip his butt without me! :whip: :poke3: :2poke: :tickle:

always nice to have partner! twice as nice! my dear dear Ray and all his wise comments will be toast.

kis123 said:

*sharpens nails*
*inventories toybag*

Believe me...she will need all the help she can get....

(Iwas referrring to her and miss Lee as the redheads lol)

Well, I agree with everything that has been said about the "rules" for the next f/m party. Although I'm staying out of Ray's little feud! LOL I had a great time at last year's event and would be honored to be invited back.

MrTicklee

Will you be there???

Where do I sign up?? :tickle: :feets:

Now that's what I'd call a party favor!!!! :firedevil

MrTicklee said:
Well, I agree with everything that has been said about the "rules" for the next f/m party. Although I'm staying out of Ray's little feud! LOL I had a great time at last year's event and would be honored to be invited back.

MrTicklee

kis123 said:
Will you be there???

Where do I sign up?? :tickle: :feets:

Now that's what I'd call a party favor!!!! :firedevil

Kis,

Although I would be happy to be at the next f/m party, that decision is not up to me, but rather, the evil...er um, I mean wonderful ladies that plan to be present. However, if what you're saying is that my mere presence alone will result in your attendence, I'd say my stock (as in wall street, not wooden)just went up LOL.

"Party favor" huh? I've been called a lot of things, but never one of those. Can't say that I mind ir very much though.

MrTicklee

MrTicklee said:
Kis,

Although I would be happy to be at the next f/m party, that decision is not up to me, but rather, the evil...er um, I mean wonderful ladies that plan to be present. However, if what you're saying is that my mere presence alone will result in your attendence, I'd say my stock (as in wall street, not wooden)just went up LOL.

"Party favor" huh? I've been called a lot of things, but never one of those. Can't say that I mind ir very much though.

MrTicklee

Actually, I haven't been invited myself! :veryhappy

Seriously, I probably couldn't make it anyway. My finances just aren't there right now and I might be going back to school. My "free" time has basically been sucked up for the next 18-20 months.

But I would love to have a lee squirming between my fingers right about now. I hear it's great stress relief and I'm sure you'd be really happy when I got through........ :2poke: :devil2:

Kis,

At the risk of highjacking this thread...

I couldn't agree more that having a lee squirming between your fingers is great stress relief. Plus, I too am sure I'd be really happy when you got through. Maybe I just need to make a detour through OH.

MrTicklee

MrTicklee said:
Kis,

At the risk of highjacking this thread...

I couldn't agree more that having a lee squirming between your fingers is great stress relief. Plus, I too am sure I'd be really happy when you got through. Maybe I just need to make a detour through OH.

MrTicklee

Check your PM

My apologies-I didn't mean to hijack and am very interested in the Fem Lers gathering! :happyfloa

kis123 said:
Check your PM

My apologies-I didn't mean to hijack and am very interested in the Fem Lers gathering! :happyfloa

You will be notified when the plan is in motion.

Make sure I have your email address.

It appears as if the next Fem ler party will be after the first of the year.
Perhap just before but doubtful with the big holidays coming up.
Interested Fem LERS should contact me via email nonetheless so that you will be placed on the invite list.
M lees, will be contacted just after, when the Lers make their possible nominations for guest victims! :poke3: :evilha:

If only this female ler meetings were in Australia. I"d gladly volunteer as one of the guys to be tied up and tickled by many females!

Mike

i hear ya.

I've always been a big tickle fan, but I don't think I've ever REALLY been tickled by "professionals" lol. Being tied up and tickled by multiple female hands would probably give me a heart attack but damn would it be the way to go. I'm also probably considered a little young for this event and couldn't afford it.

Have fun everyone and to the men attending: you are very lucky!

mike273273 said:
If only this female ler meetings were in Australia. I"d gladly volunteer as one of the guys to be tied up and tickled by many females!

Mike

Well of you are a multi millionaire, you could fly us all out there and we will have it there!

TTD

ticklkitten said:
There is a "wee" bit of a chance I could be interested in this.

Well, I'm interested but whether I can do it or not is another story. I'll pm you my new email addy if that is cool Ed.

Indeed it is cool kitten. PM away and if you can swing, you KNOW you are and will be welcome here.

TTD

Or at the very least, Strider, come for a look-see
to see if it tickles your fancy. You might not like
it enough to move here, but it might be a damned
fine place for an annual vacation or two!

Lee

LeeAllure said:
Or at the very least, Strider, come for a look-see
to see if it tickles your fancy. You might not like
it enough to move here, but it might be a damned
fine place for an annual vacation or two!

Lee

As your west coast affliliate, I will just say this about a Strider visit: You will be lucky!!!!!

Strider said:
I really need to move to the east coast...

You can always take a ride through the midwest after you leave the east coast......... :firedevil

Just making sure this stays active.
Party is in the planning stages for the who is who and all.
Again, it will be up to the Fem LER's as to who the M' lees will be in the finaly invite list.
I just need the F' Lers to chime in first.
Also, will any of the Fem lers want F lees or all M lees.
Let me know ladies!

TTD

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back